Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Like totally unrealistic! That sword is going to affect the rotation of the planet and plunge it out of the orbit?!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Like totally unrealistic! That sword is going to affect the rotation of the planet and plunge it out of the orbit?!!
    Realistic? In WoW? Nope.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Not one horde hero even glimpsed.
    To be fair, The Horde plays such a small part in this storyline. It's still relevant in that Azeroth is their home and the legion is responsible for the destruction of their old home but Argus IS Velen's home in the same way that Draenor was the home of the Orcs so it made sense that 90% of that was Orc themed and at least this was 1 patch rather than an entire expansion like the Alliance had to deal with for WoD. Almost none of that story was relevant to the Alliance. They even had to create Yrel just so The Alliance had something to do. In a way WoD and Legion kinda went together instead of being standalone stories. Part 1 was WoD the Horde themed side of it and Part 2 was Legion that was slightly more Alliance themed.

Also, Khadgar, Magni and Illidan are pretty much neutral at this point.

And what happened to Turalyon & Alleria? Shouldn't they be present? And Maiev was just forgotten about all together. She never even went to Argus even though she was with Illidan, Khadgar and Velen in the Broken Shore stuff. It's weird that she never went with them. Especially since this was Illidan's send off. Maiev should have been there with him.

Btw, if it makes you feel better this is probably Velen's last big story for a long time if ever so that's one less Alliance character you need to worry about. He'll probably never be relevant to the story ever again like the Pandaren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    It doesn't.

At least this time they chose to obliterate a zone no one cares about anyway, silithus. The destruction of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms caused them too much backlash I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    To be fair, The Horde plays such a small part in this storyline. It's still relevant in that Azeroth is their home and the legion is responsible for the destruction of their old home but Argus IS Velen's home in the same way that Draenor was the home of the Orcs so it made sense that 90% of that was Orc themed and at least this was 1 patch rather than an entire expansion like the Alliance had to deal with for WoD. Almost none of that story was relevant to the Alliance. They even had to create Yrel just so The Alliance had something to do. In a way WoD and Legion kinda went together instead of being standalone stories. Part 1 was WoD the Horde themed side of it and Part 2 was Legion that was slightly more Alliance themed.

Also, Khadgar, Magni and Illidan are pretty much neutral at this point.

And what happened to Turalyon & Alleria? Shouldn't they be present? And Maiev was just forgotten about all together. She never even went to Argus even though she was with Illidan, Khadgar and Velen in the Broken Shore stuff. It's weird that she never went with them. Especially since this was Illidan's send off. Maiev should have been there with him.

Btw, if it makes you feel better this is probably Velen's last big story for a long time if ever so that's one less Alliance character you need to worry about. He'll probably never be relevant to the story ever again like the Pandaren.
    Now us hordes can make threads that go like "the alliance must take the backseat in the next expansion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Now us hordes can make threads that go like "the alliance must take the backseat in the next expansion"
    Seems like an even split in BFA. Blizz needed Legion just to make it feel even.

But If you wanna go down that path that means we get the one after and the cycle continues.

Or Blizz just tries to make it fair from now on which seems like it could be the way its going now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Out of all characters, Sylvanas should take the backseat for the next decade the most, it's time for Baine and Gallywix to shine for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Out of all characters, Sylvanas should take the backseat for the next decade the most, it's time for Baine and Gallywix to shine for a while.
    And some other leaders on the alliance than humans with manduin and genn rabidmane but sadly its more jaina going back to her mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    I'd rather goblins get a new racial leader honestly, I don't really like Gallywix and how he represents the goblins. However, I really want Baine to get lots of screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    What about the 'send off to our artifacts' Ion said we would have? This isnt a send off to artifacts, unless the Titans beam was made from our artifact power? (which wasnt mentioned or hinted at in the cinematic)???
    We probably give our weapons power to azeroth to keep her from dying in some kinda 7.3.5/pre-patch questline. That would make the most sense.

Yeah losing the artifact weps never made sense post Antorus, best spot is BFA pre patch

Not saying focus, but no reason Liadrin shouldn't have at least been seen in the Antorus open cinematic.

And exactly is Illidan going to do if the Legion shows up at the Throne. Like all the majors that we didn't take care. The Pantheon is using all it's strength to just hold Sargeras.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

So actually no one give 2 shit about the sword?

Magni: Damn that an huge ass sword, don'tcha think velen?
    Velen: umh.....
    Dadgar: damn who care hurry up Modera is waiting me
    orc peon: zug zug
    Dadgar: hell yea
    Sylvanas: umh yea gtg guys need to start the barbecue you know Nat love it
    Vareesa and Allera: "Giggle"

meanwhile in silithus...

Thrall: Vol'jin fuck the hummer gonna take that sword
    Vol'jin spirit: ya shaman don't use swords
    Thrall: But i'm the world shaman /evil laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Well. Disappointing, but at least it's over and done with.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That's just weird. Why would you wanna fight someone who is already defeated and can't do anything? Except this is Maiev's level of obsession.
    He's been wanting to fight sargares for the past 10 thousand years...

The post-fight cinematic was awesome.

I doubt they'll do this because it's basically what they did with Illidan, so I guess it's not original enough. But damn: wouldn't it be cool if when the time comes to defeat the Void, they pull an Illidan redemption arc for Sargeras? After all, his motivations was always to stop the Void. The problem was his choice of methods for doing so. Sounds familiar? It would be Illidan x100.

Though, then again, logically this "defeat the Void" will not ever be a thing. Since both the Void and the Light are energies that has and will always exist, and our job is not to defeat either but make sure neither dominates and ultimately consumes the other along with the physical universe. But, if defeating the Void was a thing like many mistakenly seem to believe, it would be damn cool to have Sargeras join our side at that moment in a far away expansion many years down the line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleson View Post
    It's used during one of Velen's flashback cinematics on Mac'Aree when he remembers Sargeras appearing before him, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden and making his offer to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The post-fight cinematic was awesome.

I doubt they'll do this because it's basically what they did with Illidan, so I guess it's not original enough. But damn: wouldn't it be cool if when the time comes to defeat the Void, they pull an Illidan redemption arc for Sargeras? After all, his motivations was always to stop the Void. The problem was his choice of methods for doing so. Sounds familiar? It would be Illidan x100.

Though, then again, logically this "defeat the Void" will not ever be a thing. Since both the Void and the Light are energies that has and will always exist, and our job is not to defeat either but make sure neither dominates and ultimately consumes the other along with the physical universe. But, if defeating the Void was a thing like many mistakenly seem to believe, it would be damn cool to have Sargeras join our side at that moment in a far away expansion many years down the line.
    The main reason I doubt we'll redeem Sargeras is because if it ever gets to the stage we need his help, we'll likely have Azeroth by our side and I think she'd resent having the guy who stabbed her while she was inside her world/egg/incubation-chamber as an ally. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    It's used during one of Velen's flashback cinematics on Mac'Aree when he remembers Sargeras appearing before him, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden and making his offer to them.

- - - Updated - - -

The main reason I doubt we'll redeem Sargeras is because if it ever gets to the stage we need his help, we'll likely have Azeroth by our side and I think she'd resent having the guy who stabbed her while she was inside her world/egg/incubation-chamber as an ally. :P
    Don’t worry, just as she’s about to smite Sargeras the Pandaren will step in and say how they’ve suffered more than her and take him to trial, find him innocent and then we’ll all be best buddies again.

You know what a giant sword stuck on the world makes me want to do? Fight random mobs on small random islands for artifact power.
    I mean, it's a giant sword, stuck on the ground, killing the world and jeopardizing all life, so we definitely need to make sure a couple of hozen and a large crab don't take over that small beach in the middle of nowhere.

yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    You know what a giant sword stuck on the world makes me want to do? Fight random mobs on small random islands for artifact power.
    I mean, it's a giant sword, stuck on the ground, killing the world and jeopardizing all life, so we definitely need to make sure a couple of hozen and a large crab don't take over that small beach in the middle of nowhere.

yeah.
    Its not killing the world just the titan. (Dreanor was fine without a titansoul)
    And as we seen titans can be a threat to us so maybe it is better to let her die.