Eonar the Lifebinder

Does anyone know how to get to Eonar? I know after Warbreaker you can pick to go to the High Command, Portal Keeper, Fel Hounds or Eonar. Does anyone know where the location is?

Quote Originally Posted by Oraxin View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to Eonar? I know after Warbreaker you can pick to go to the High Command, Portal Keeper, Fel Hounds or Eonar. Does anyone know where the location is?
    On the "Halls of the Boundless Reach" map (portal keeper) You go to the southern room with the portal called Elunaria

Broke for us cant activate

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Same, started in normal and couldn't get it to work so swapped to heroic and no luck there either. Good to know blizzard tests things before release.

You need to kill Portal Keeper first.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    we did kill portal before we tried it

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    No you do not, you can kill Eonar before Portal Keeper as my group hasn't killed portal keeper and we have killed Eonar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    No you do not, you can kill Eonar before Portal Keeper as my group hasn't killed portal keeper and we have killed Eonar
    You killed Eonar? Shouldn't you rescure her?

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    You killed Eonar? Shouldn't you rescure her?
    nah they shouldnt

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Repeating what I said in another thread ...

There are 4 adds right outside the portal that you take to the tower defense. When you kill those adds she should show up and start talking to you but it's bugged sometimes. The "solution" we did was to disband raid, reform outside and then went back in. The second time will killed those adds she showed up correctly. Hopefully this is something they fix and I have seen a lot of people say they've had a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post

There are 4 adds right outside the portal that you take to the tower defense. When you kill those adds she should show up and start talking to you but it's bugged sometimes. The "solution" we did was to disband raid, reform outside and then went back in. The second time will killed those adds she showed up correctly. Hopefully this is something they fix and I have seen a lot of people say they've had a problem with this.
    thank you very much appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post

oo.. Our raid didn't see Eonar show up. It felt very anticlimactic. It was a bug?? Well that makes sense.