Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone92 View Post
    Could say the same about orcs, but remember this:

That's a single character. If you're suggesting Dreadlords become a playable race, then by all means. We just need an entire race of them, not just one individual. And for the sake of completion, we'd probably need female dreadlords, too. That's a lot of work for an odd race that very few people are going to play.

I guess we could add purified eredar, too, though, I am sure there are those of them that don't want to be demons. Oh, wait. They already exist as draenei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Let me explain this in a way that makes sense.

Let's say that, for instance, the only item to progress from 790 to 800 is a yellow recipe that costs massive endgame materials to make an item that doesn't sell very well. However, there is an item from 780-790 that is fairly cheap and yellow (and goes green at 790).

If you have +10 skill, that fairly cheap item from 780-790 will be yellow from 790-800 (and probably orange from 780 to 790, to boot). So you save yourself thousands of gold because one of your cheaper recipes lasts 10 skill levels longer.

If you are confused how this works, just make a blood elf, take it to level 5, and try out enchanting. The initial recipes (such as minor health) that require 1 strange dust normally go yellow at 70 skill and green at 90 skill. But on a blood elf, they will go yellow at 80 skill and green at 100 skill. This means your super cheap 1x strange dust recipes last 10 levels longer.

In short, you are missing something. Test it out yourself and you'll see. And don't feel bad, a lot of people don't know this. Hell, I didn't know this either once upon a time, and when I found out, I was very impressed.
    It's all good, but I still don't see how does this help you once you reached max skill level and will have no advantege when glue eater Billy also have the max skill level and able to sell the same items in the AH only in a few days/weeks of difference at an expansion start. You just have better option to level the skill, but this only helps at the leveling, while an active ability or increased stat lasts through the whole expansion.

Also with the many gearing options, professions like blacksmithing lose their value even more. They should bring back sellable sockets to blacksmithing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    i mean did you play suamar? they were arrogant selfish mana addicts who betrayed the other night elf's and put them self's in a safety bubble.
    They only became mana addicts after they put up the bubble. They put up the bubble because their queen fucked them and they thought that was the only way to survive.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    They only became mana addicts after they put up the bubble. They put up the bubble because their queen fucked them and they thought that was the only way to survive.
    Well ya but all of that still doesn’t make the original post untrue that they are all of thoses things no matter how they came to them.

Deleted
    That's a single character. If you're suggesting Dreadlords become a playable race, then by all means. We just need an entire race of them, not just one individual. And for the sake of completion, we'd probably need female dreadlords, too. That's a lot of work for an odd race that very few people are going to play.

I guess we could add purified eredar, too, though, I am sure there are those of them that don't want to be demons. Oh, wait. They already exist as draenei.
    I never suggest dreadlords as playable race, I put the pic to show how eredars could be purified, like this Dreadlord. And I'm not the one talking about add man'ari Eredars as playable race, this is an answer to the guy who want Eredars in the horde and to the guy talking about kill every Man'ari eredar insteat of purifying them. Read last posts, please.

My point is: Man'ari eredars will never join in the horde, and if you purify them, they will became Lightforged Draenei, and join on alliance sice.
    Last edited by mmoc8dbfc1017b; 2017-11-28 at 03:03 PM.

I never suggest dreadlords as playable race, I put the pic to show how eredars could be purified, like this Dreadlord. And I'm not the one talking about add man'ari Eredars as playable race, this is an answer to the guy who want Eredars in the horde and to the guy talking about kill every Man'ari eredar insteat instead of purifying them. Read last posts, please.
    Just using your response as a means to voice my opinion on how ridiculous it would be to add Eredar as a playable race to either faction. I didn't mean to sound like I am attacking you. That wasn't really the intention. If it came out that way, I apologize.

Deleted
    Just using your response as a means to voice my opinion on how ridiculous it would be to add Eredar as a playable race to either faction. I didn't mean to sound like I am attacking you. That wasn't really the intention. If it came out that way, I apologize.
    Ok ok, don't worry mate

Why would man'ari Eredars join in the horde, when they have a leader and their own people in alliance?

Even void elves (I actually dislike that race) has more sense to join in alliance (because Alleria and hight elves) than Eredars in the horde.
    They are the same as half of the orcs, corrupted by the acts of there leaders.after the failure of their crusade they will join us to fight the void. as you heard many demons shouting about fighting the void in argus and its the only way. and similar to blood elves where they where in the horde and there old people (night elves joined the alliance) the alliance eredar don't accept eredar warlocks unlike the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I see no logic in Blood Elves of any kind fighting against the Horde. Joining Alleria to learn Void Magic is one thing, but abandoning and betraying your faction is something entirely different and doesn't make sense.
    Yeah, blood elves leaving their faction to join the other side makes NO sense whatsoever. None. Totally weird. Unprecedented. Definitely not something we would have seen Blizzard pull six expansions ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    Yeah, blood elves leaving their faction to join the other side makes NO sense whatsoever. None. Totally weird. Unprecedented. Definitely not something we would have seen Blizzard pull six expansions ago.

Not sure where you're going with this.

Blood Elves, when still ruled by Kael'thas, were shunned due to their affliction and given extremely difficult almost suicidal missions by the Alliance military to keep them away so they turned to the Naga for help for which they were arrested and sentenced to death (though were later rescued). They joined the Horde due to an alliance with the Forsaken, with Sylvanas and her undead elves being the only allies they had.

The Blood Elves didn't abandon or betray the Alliance, the Alliance betrayed and abandoned them, which is why they joined the Horde. So them going back to join the faction that abandoned, betrayed, arrested, and sentenced them to death for an affliction that's not their fault...due to them embracing the void makes absolutely zero sense.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_elf

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Histor...he_Blood_Elves

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Well ya but all of that still doesn’t make the original post untrue that they are all of thoses things no matter how they came to them.
    They aint addicted any more :P

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Not sure where you're going with this.
    Just poking fun at the idea that elves switching sides after some sort of falling out with their former allies 'making no sense' when that's literally their backstory in BC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    They are the same as half of the orcs, corrupted by the acts of there leaders.after the failure of their crusade they will join us
    Im pretty sure they will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    Just poking fun at the idea that elves switching sides after some sort of falling out with their former allies 'making no sense' when that's literally their backstory in BC.
    But that's the thing, there's been no falling out, at least not one that's been discussed or shown anywhere yet.

And based on the past, the Blood Elves didn't "switch sides," they found a group that would help them survive rather than try to kill them. The Alliance made it clear they didn't want them anymore.

There's no reason to leave the Horde, there are at least a couple reasons NOT to join the Alliance.

I'm really disappointed that nightborne joined horde. Sylvanas would never let them in, but King Wrynn would. But I warn you: If King Wrynn sees any void elves in the Alliance, he will throw a big fit.

but for now, best to gawk at the embasies.
    Last edited by silverdragon234; 2017-12-01 at 02:33 AM.