Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    adding more classes would be pointless when 99% of the player base has not even played every spec/class combo yet

the only reason to add another class would be for marketing reasons not for gameplay or fun
    Thank you.

/10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    No, its a spell that is related to the Artifact.What you are trying to pass is the idea that the Mage 'controls" the shadow frost aspect, when its only one spell.

Considering you are ignoring that the rest of the Spells that DON'T do Shadowfrost Damage, how you ignored the fact that a Shaman knows frost magic, despite using the same logic you are using or you ignoring the Dozens of Weapon based attacks that the Dk had/has that enforces the idea of a WARRIOR rather then a Lich or a Necromancer as you try so hard to paint.
    Just FYI: The Elemental spec certainly doesn't revolve around Frost Shock. Additionally, the DKs abilities are heavily based on Necromancer and Lich abilities despite its melee abilities. If you try to separate the Necromancer and the Lich from the DK, you lose the entire purpose of the class.

Guess what idiot, just because a spell is Frost based is not automatically mean it belongs to Frost mages or Frost Dks.
    So you wish to create a third class that possess a frost spec of some type, and a second class with an Unholy, Frost, and Blood-like specialization? Doesn't that seem a bit redundant to you?

So what stops then from renaming D&D of the Dks and and give other ability with D&D name to a necromancer?Considering the original spell was Channel and dealt huge damage?
    Nothing I suppose. It would make the class lineup appear even more redundant, but that is a choice that Blizzard is allowed to make.

Demon Hunter weren't about being Fast like the current one, they could dodge attack but that was it., nor did have the ability to grow spikes outside of Demon form.
    Dodge sort of implies that they're extremely fast. The unit also had very high movement speed, quite a bit faster than other units. We also shouldn't forget that Blizzard took a few concepts from Illidan in HotS.

Hunters couldn't use magical abilities such as Binding arrow
    Mages couldn't Blink nor fire arcane missiles nor causa arcane explosions
    Dks couldn't create ice storms or suck blood from their enemies.
    Warriors throw their weapons and those weapons would start spining.It was either they throw or they spin.Rogues couldn't fire Pistols.
    Warlocks couldn't Curse.That was a Pit Lord spell.
    Priests couldn't become angles after death nor spaw dark tentacles from the ground

Monks couldn't cast jade beams

Druids didn't have a Tree form neither could call upon the powers of the Moon.

Paladins couldn't throw shields or grow holy wings.

Shamans couldn't use the elements alongside melee combat
    But they were implement because they fit the Classes theme and were cool additions to the arsenal of the said class that made then unique.

This is by far the dumbest thing you ever say, because it shows you don't know how to design a class.
    Well just FYI, I wasn't just talking about the WC3 Lich, I was talking about every Lich that has appeared in Warcraft period.

Im hoping you are not a clueless child.

I marked the video but i case you couldn't see, at 19:33 the Lich is standing in the oposite side of the room, casting a spell that causes a heavy icy wind that pushs the player away.Completly different from what Mages and Dks have.
    Sorry, it didn't start there for me. I'll check it out again.

Despite then having tons of spells and talents that support the warrior style and these ones, including Breath of Sindragosa.
    A warrior style is dependent on weapons and armor, not weakening foes with diseases, mind-controlling undead minions, summoning undead dragons, or blasting them with Frost Magic.

Why you are asking for a Tinker when there is engineer and blizzard goes out of the way every expansion to introduce quest, bosses and scenarios that allows the player to control mechanical objects?
    Because unlike Necromancer advocates and the DK, I can't take a character and perform class roles with a kit that's 85-90% Tinker-based.

Because its not what you want, i don't want to pretend to be a Necromancer or a Lich.
    Uh, how are you pretending? You're raising ghouls and skeletons like a Necromancer with the WC3 Necromancer's abilities. You're also damaging enemies with the Lich's WC3 ultimate ability. Yeah, the Frost spec currently doesn't carry D&D, but it has multiple AoE frost spells, summons an undead Frost Wyrm, and uses Chains of Ice, a signature Lich ability.

For people wanting a Tinker class, NO class possesses any of the Tinker's WC3 or HotS abilities.

Thus, the two situations are not remotely similar, because Necromancer advocates simply dislike the Necromancer they currently have in the game. Tinker advocates want a Tinker because there's no class in the game that carries the mechanical/technology theme, or the Tinker's ability kit.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2017-11-28 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    And thats the tinker. The mechanical theme is something we dont have in a class yet, and tinkers could be worked to be tank, healer, and ranged/melee DPS to whatever the dev team wants.

The only argument against it is engineer as a professional
    I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Actually it was a side discussion I was having with ComputerNerd that you decided to dip into
    I "dipped into" no conversation, since you never spoke with ComputerNerd about bards. And regardless, saying that you "just don't care enough about the subject" is downright laughable because if that was true you wouldn't have made dozens upon dozens of replies to my posts. You only decided to "just don't care enough about the subject" when you got backed into a corner, when you asked me to find posts in the Monk forums asking for a monk 4th spec during Mists of Pandaria, fully expecting my search to yield no results, but instead got confronted with several threads about asking for a monk 4th spec.

and that wasn't even the main topic of discussion with Cnerd.
    Again, I never did that.

So yeah, don't really feel like talking about that anymore because I don't really care to dig up DH threads and Monk threads.
    Except you already did that. So claiming you don't care to do it is dumb, at the very least. Again. You were proven wrong, and now you're being a sore loser instead of admit that you were wrong about people wanting a 4th spec for the monks.

I'd rather stay on the topic of the thread.
    We are still on the topic of the thread. Discussing the possibilities of other classes is well within the thread's topic, because it goes to the point of "there is only one possible class" point made by the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bard is the only option of actually creating a unique class unlike any existing others. All the rest mentioned (necromancer, tinker, etc.) we have either as a spec of an existing class, a profession, or else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    We are still on the topic of the thread. Discussing the possibilities of other classes is well within the thread's topic, because it goes to the point of "there is only one possible class" point made by the OP.
    I fail to see how talking about Monks and DHs relates to discussions about the possibilities of other classes, but okay....

I fail to see how talking about Monks and DHs relates to discussions about the possibilities of other classes, but okay....
    Well, you were the one who brought them up, so ask yourself why.

There was definitely a reason to: 3 specs has become the standard for classes in WoW. Players expect a class to have at least 3 specializations because all the other classes have at least 3 specializations. Further, the glut of 3rd DH spec requests on multiple WoW-based forums kind of show why this is a problem.

The DHs numbers have tumbled, and part of the reason for that tumble is that the DPS and Tank spec had serious issues and there was no where else spec-wise to turn to, so players just abandoned the class completely.

As for their argument, it wasn't very good. No one expected a DH healing spec, but I did read where Blizzard said they considered a 3rd ranged spec that used demonic magic, but felt that it was too close to the Warlock class (which it was). If I can find that snippet again, I'll post it.

Having a spec on hand but not being able to use it because of class thematic conflicts is certainly an example of "not being able to".
    "standard" is not an argument.
    It is like arguing tradition is good simply because we have done it for a long time.
    Players "expect" for only that reason, because that is what was done before.
    Not because there is actually any reason beyond habit.
    No, the glut was also for the same reason, because players convinced themselves it was necessary.
    You failed to come up with a single reason that was not based on "because they did it before".

Anyone who refers to forum noise rather than producing an argument of their own does not have one.
    And that is what you did, saying that complaints on the wow forum "proved" that without actually giving any reason why, besides "because someone else says so".

There has been no technical reason why it was necessary.
    No lore reason why it was necessary.
    No gameplay reason why it was necessary.

If anything it allows the possibility (design permitting) of less overlap, and actually making future options of new classes have more breathing room.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-11-28 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Just FYI: The Elemental spec certainly doesn't revolve around Frost Shock. Additionally, the DKs abilities are heavily based on Necromancer and Lich abilities despite its melee abilities. If you try to separate the Necromancer and the Lich from the DK, you lose the entire purpose of the class.
    And neither the Frost mage and Dk revolve around Ebonbolt and Summon Sindragosa.Both of them are used on Cd and don't affect at all the normal playstyle.

Hell, Frost mages had two popular playstyles, the one were you prolonged Icy veins for a very long time and Glacial Spike.
    Ebonbolt is not important for the playstyle in any of them.

No you don't, the Necromancer powers could easily be removed and you will have the same specs because Summoning undead is still part of the Dk concept.
    So you wish to create a third class that possess a frost spec of some type, and a second class with an Unholy, Frost, and Blood-like specialization? Doesn't that seem a bit redundant to you?
    Quote me where i said i want a class that has Unholy, Frost and Blood specialization?

People have been sugesting numbers of Necromancer concepts, but they are always kept from improving because they, like you, are awalsy nitpicking on, it likes Frost Dk, Its like Warlock.That would be good criticism, if they didn't boil down to, Its ice so you cannot use it, its shadow you cannot use it.

I suggest a transformation spell that didn't play like neither Warlock or Frost Dk/mage.But you focus only on the other spell, claiming that it was the same thing as other spells.

Dodge sort of implies that they're extremely fast. The unit also had very high movement speed, quite a bit faster than other units. We also shouldn't forget that Blizzard took a few concepts from Illidan in HotS.
    There is a really big difference between a fast of a Monk for example and a DH fast, one you can then traveling/rolling and the other almost Blinks.

Well just FYI, I wasn't just talking about the WC3 Lich, I was talking about every Lich that has appeared in Warcraft period. [/QUOTE]
    Good because all the examples i made is of spells didn't exist in any Npc before the classes existed.

A warrior style is dependent on weapons and armor, not weakening foes with diseases, mind-controlling undead minions, summoning undead dragons, or blasting them with Frost Magic.
    You do realize that the Frost Dk is all of this things right?No a extreme like you are passing out to be.

Because unlike Necromancer advocates and the DK, I can't take a character and perform class roles with a kit that's 85-90% Tinker-based.

For people wanting a Tinker class, NO class possesses any of the Tinker's WC3 or HotS abilities.

Thus, the two situations are not remotely similar, because Necromancer advocates simply dislike the Necromancer they currently have in the game. Tinker advocates want a Tinker because there's no class in the game that carries the mechanical/technology theme, or the Tinker's ability kit.
    HUNTERS

Uh, how are you pretending? You're raising ghouls and skeletons like a Necromancer with the WC3 Necromancer's abilities. You're also damaging enemies with the Lich's WC3 ultimate ability. Yeah, the Frost spec currently doesn't carry D&D, but it has multiple AoE frost spells, summons an undead Frost Wyrm, and uses Chains of Ice, a signature Lich ability.
    Get this in your damn head, just because its Frost magic, it doesn't mean its Lich magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Bard is the only option of actually creating a unique class unlike any existing others. All the rest mentioned (necromancer, tinker, etc.) we have either as a spec of an existing class, a profession, or else.
    Is the Bard like the ETC?Otherwise, i will Riot"

10+ Year Old Account
    And neither the Frost mage and Dk revolve around Ebonbolt and Summon Sindragosa.Both of them are used on Cd and don't affect at all the normal playstyle.
    What about Remorseless Winter, and Howling Blast? Those are part of the Frost DK's rotation;

http://www.wowhead.com/frost-death-k...rotation-guide

No you don't, the Necromancer powers could easily be removed and you will have the same specs because Summoning undead is still part of the Dk concept.
    Summoning the undead isn't Necromancer powers?

Quote me where i said i want a class that has Unholy, Frost and Blood specialization?
    Just checking out the various Necromancer threads. All seem to follow that general template.

However, you don't have a problem with creating a third class with a dedicated frost specialization?

I suggest a transformation spell that didn't play like neither Warlock or Frost Dk/mage.But you focus only on the other spell, claiming that it was the same thing as other spells.
    Well no, I said that a Lich casting mainly frost spells wouldn't be much different than a Frost Mage.

There is a really big difference between a fast of a Monk for example and a DH fast, one you can then traveling/rolling and the other almost Blinks.
    Okay, but you were asking about DH speed in relation to its WC3 incarnation, and I was pointing out how the unit's attributes translated "speed".

Good because all the examples i made is of spells didn't exist in any Npc before the classes existed.
    Yeah, but many of the general themes associated with those spells existed before any NPC or class existed in WoW. Again, perhaps not the spells themselves, but the general themes many of those spells came from.

You do realize that the Frost Dk is all of this things right?No a extreme like you are passing out to be.
    I never stated that a Frost DK was a warrior or a caster. Clearly the DK in general is a melee/caster hybrid, a "Battlemage" of sorts. Thing is, its magic abilities are almost entirely based in Necromancy.

HUNTERS
    A class with abilities like Arcane Shot, Aspect of the Turtle, Mongoose Bite, Raptor Strike, Fury of the Eagle, Cobra Shot, Beastial Wrath, and Tame Beast isn't a class based on technology and machines.

Get this in your damn head, just because its Frost magic, it doesn't mean its Lich magic.
    So Chains of Ice shouldn't be considered a Lich spell, when Lichs have a similar ability? What about Death and Decay, Howling Blast, and Remorseless Winter? Are you saying those abilities wouldn't make sense being used by a Lich? What about Raise Dead, Unholy Frenzy (old version), Control Undead, Death Coil, Army of the Dead, Raise Ally, Death Strike, Dark Transformation, Soul Reaper, Defile, Bone Shield, Purgatory, and Virulent Plague? Are you saying those abilities wouldn't fit in a Necromancer class?

Again, unlike Tinkers, some of those abilities have actually appeared in Warcraft versions of the Necromancer and Lich.

I would welcome some Tinker abilities (WC3 or HotS) appearing in some WoW classes, but it has yet to happen.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2017-11-29 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    new class = you want something new to play = the whole reason for a new class to exist?

but you haven't played every other race so.... there is ALREADY something new to play
    Sigh, what is new about a race exactly? Besides the superficial I mean, a class brings depth and breath to the game (regardless if you like it or want to play it) while as a race doesn't do anything, just cosmetic, and these are even less so because they have no starting zone. (For the record, I have played every race)

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    WoW has been "reaching the end now" (a fancy way of saying it's dying) since it launched. There has been doomsaying since the beginning. With every patch, every change, every expansion the game is dying. Yet it persists. Just because you don't personally like the changes doesn't mean it's dying.
    I never said dying, that was you.

I meant that the actual plotlines of WoW are running a little dry. it makes literally no sense to knock out a new class when every player is a divine superhero that just fought off the legion in space.

Also...in the context you were talking about... I'd actually go with "dead" but that's just me.

I agree with this. It's such a strange argument to say that you're "pretending" to be a necromancer in a class that was clearly designed around a necromancer theme. It's even stranger to then argue that Tinker fans should be satisfied with a few explosive ranged abilities in the MM Hunter spec.

What about Remorseless Winter, and Howling Blast? Those are part of the Frost DK's rotation;
    And you know who used Remorseless winter?
    The Lich King.
    Wanna know who also use Frost?
    Arthas, wielder of the Blade FROSTmourne who did this!
    "Sylvanas heard it, too, the voice of the Lich king, emanating from the unholy weapon as before her schocked gaze the water lapping at its rune-inscribed blaen began to turn to ice.Ice that his weapons, and his warriors, could cross."

Wonder who the Frost powers came from?

Summoning the undead isn't Necromancer powers?
    You say that despite me saying that summoning undead was also part of the Dk?

Just checking out the various Necromancer threads. All seem to follow that general template.

However, you don't have a problem with creating a third class with a dedicated frost specialization?
    I didn't ask for threads.You will not spin this, i asked where I
    said, since you claim that is what i want.
    Prove it.
    Well no, I said that a Lich casting mainly frost spells wouldn't be much different than a Frost Mage.
    "Well the difference between Shadow and Affliction is the classes they're attached to. Clearly a Priest using Shadow abilities is going to be different than a Warlock using shadow abilities. Just like a Mage using Frost abilities is going to be different than a Necromancer using Frost abilities. The problem with incorporating a Lich into the game is that Frost Mages control its gameplay and DKs control its theme. So if you want to play as a spell caster that utilizes frost abilities, you have the Frost Mage. If you want to blend Frost with Shadow magic, you have the DK.."
    Your words.Not mine.
    Yeah, but many of the general themes associated with those spells existed before any NPC or class existed in WoW. Again, perhaps not the spells themselves, but the general themes many of those spells came from.
    So...Lichs being in relation to Undead, being former necromancers who could cast Bone spells...what is in your head that say they can't make a Bone wall?

I never stated that a Frost DK was a warrior or a caster. Clearly the DK in general is a melee/caster hybrid, a "Battlemage" of sorts. Thing is, its magic abilities are almost entirely based in Necromancy.
    You mean Oblitarate?Or Frost Strike?Or Remorsless winter?Or Hownling blast?Must be Empower Rune weapon.No it must be Path of Frost god damnit.

A class with abilities like Arcane Shot, Aspect of the Turtle, Mongoose Bite, Raptor Strike, Fury of the Eagle, Cobra Shot, Beastial Wrath, and Tame Beast isn't a class based on technology and machines.
    Teriz...you are the one the said this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=92122/gnomeregan-tinkerer
    is evidence of the Tinker class.

They don't have a mech and they have a arcane shot spell.
    And, AGAIN, they have one spell that would fit the Thematic, it fair game.
    If Mages and Dks having one Shadow frost magic each means they control the thematic, it also means the Hunter controls the Rocket thematic, meaning one of the Tinker themes can't happen.

Its not my logic Teriz, it yours, and its fucking retarded.

So Chains of Ice shouldn't be considered a Lich spell, when Lichs have a similar ability?
    Where?You mean Hots kelthuzad that receive this spell YEARS LATER?No lich in Warcraft has this spell.
    about Raise Dead, Unholy Frenzy (old version), Control Undead, Death Coil, Army of the Dead, Raise Ally, Death Strike, Dark Transformation, Soul Reaper, Defile, Bone Shield, Purgatory, and Virulent Plague? Are you saying those abilities wouldn't fit in a Necromancer class?
    Despite...1, 2, spells being weapon based yes, they would.

But, wouldn't Rain of Fire and Incinerate fit the Fire mage and vice versa?

Avenging Wrath of Holy Priests?

Why i bring this up?Because i never ASKED nor any one for this spells to be in a Necromancer.

People want a new playstyle around Necromancy, they want to play as Kel'thuzad, not as Arthas.

I said it before, it doesn't matter if the specs have the same magic type, if they play differently is ok and one look at the classes, blizzard thinks the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    I agree with this. It's such a strange argument to say that you're "pretending" to be a necromancer in a class that was clearly designed around a necromancer theme. It's even stranger to then argue that Tinker fans should be satisfied with a few explosive ranged abilities in the MM Hunter spec.
    OblitarateIm a Lich,OblitarateOblitarateOblitarateCAN'T YOU SEE IT![Hownling blastOblitarateOblitarateIM KEL'THUZAD MOTHERFUCKER.

The Lich King.
    "Sylvanas heard it, too, the voice of the Lich king, emanating from the unholy weapon as before her schocked gaze the water lapping at its rune-inscribed blaen began to turn to ice.Ice that his weapons, and his warriors, could cross."

Prove it.

"Well the difference between Shadow and Affliction is the classes they're attached to. Clearly a Priest using Shadow abilities is going to be different than a Warlock using shadow abilities. Just like a Mage using Frost abilities is going to be different than a Necromancer using Frost abilities. The problem with incorporating a Lich into the game is that Frost Mages control its gameplay and DKs control its theme. So if you want to play as a spell caster that utilizes frost abilities, you have the Frost Mage. If you want to blend Frost with Shadow magic, you have the DK.."
    Your words.Not mine.

So...Lichs being in relation to Undead, being former necromancers who could cast Bone spells...what is in your head that say they can't make a Bone wall?

You mean Oblitarate?Or Frost Strike?Or Remorsless winter?Or Hownling blast?Must be Empower Rune weapon.No it must be Path of Frost god damnit.

If Mages and Dks having one Shadow frost magic each means they control the thematic, it also means the Hunter controls the Rocket thematic, meaning one of the Tinker themes can't happen.

Where?You mean Hots kelthuzad that receive this spell YEARS LATER?No lich in Warcraft has this spell.

Why i bring this up?Because i never ASKED nor any one for this spells to be in a Necromancer.

People want a new playstyle around Necromancy, they want to play as Kel'thuzad, not as Arthas.

I said it before, it doesn't matter if the specs have the same magic type, if they play differently is ok and one look at the classes, blizzard thinks the same.

- - - Updated - - -

OblitarateIm a Lich,OblitarateOblitarateOblitarateCAN'T YOU SEE IT![Hownling blastOblitarateOblitarateIM KEL'THUZAD MOTHERFUCKER.
    Death knights are liches. They're undead, they use magic and they have phylacteries. They bind their souls to their weapons with runes. Arthas, the Lich King, had his soul trapped in Frostmourne and couldn't be killed until it was broken. To top it off, the class trainer for Frost on Acherus is a Kel'thuzad-type lich. So your problem isn't that you can't be a lich. It's that you can't be the "right kind" of lich.

And as someone who does pretend his hunter is a tinker and needs to ignore the entire rotation save for a few talents, and the tier sets, and the class hall, and the class mount, and transmog over his artifact weapon, I suggest you cry me a river, cuz I'll be over here playing the world's smallest violin just for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King.

So we should have a class modeled after a Lich because you're not satisfied with a class modeled after a Lich King?

Seriously?

What fantasy class is typically associated with summoning/controlling/manipulating the undead?

Prove it.
    You're advocating for third class with a Frost spec in this very thread.

Your words.Not mine.
    You seem to have missed the point of that quote.

Because once Necromancers ascend to Lichs, they appear to not use bone spells anymore, so if you're creating a Lich class, then bone spells will probably be absent. If you're creating a Lich spec, and one spec has frost spells, and the other has bone spells, then you got a variation of the DK class.

Howling Blast and Remorseless Winter are definitely based on Lich abilities.

They have an Arcane spell called Zapmaster 3000. I wasn't aware that that ability was in the Hunter class.

You're comparing a so-called "Rocket Thematic" to the Lich thematic? Okay. You do understand that the other reason they control the thematic is because they have the Lich hero's spells right?

That's not my logic, and I agree, its definitely fucking retarded.

So you feel that it doesn't fit the Lich theme when it shows up as an ability of Kel'Thuzad in another Blizzard game? I'd be pretty happy if ANY of the Tinker's abilities from HotS showed up in a WoW class.

And like I said before, Kel'Thuzad would play like a Frost Mage, which is why Blizzard gave Mages half of his kit from WC3. This is also why Blizzard attached the remainder of the Lich concept to DKs, because as a melee/magic hybrid would play very different than Frost Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Death knights are liches. They're undead, they use magic and they have phylacteries. They bind their souls to their weapons with runes. Arthas, the Lich King, had his soul trapped in Frostmourne and couldn't be killed until it was broken. To top it off, the class trainer for Frost on Acherus is a Kel'thuzad-type lich. So your problem isn't that you can't be a lich. It's that you can't be the "right kind" of lich.
    A little tip, if you never play/learn about the class, Don't try talk shit you don't know anything about.The only classes i don't play are Monk and Druid.Which i don't speak off, you on the other hand, clearly show that you don't know what you are talking about.But, let me explain to your poor mind.

1-Dks don't have Phylacteries and can be killed, the ressurection method would be the same as it was when they were created.The Lich process of creation is different, more complex, and they can't be killed, only defeat and the ressurection method is unknown to us, because the only information we have is that as long the phylacterie exist they cannot truly die, while Dks can.

2-No, the destruction of Frostmourne wasn't necessary to kill Arthas, it was never said in anywhere that the blade kept him alive or that was necessary to destroy it before they could kill him.it destruction made it easy since the souls freed attacked the owner, you don't even know basic lore.

3-You mean like a Priest can teach First aid and Holy magic to paladins?A real life example, artists teach geometric drawing to mathematicians but the latter is not a artists or better, something in my art college, historians teach us art history, but that doesn't make us historians by any means, we just know something that interacts with our area of knowledge.

And as someone who does pretend his hunter is a tinker and needs to ignore the entire rotation save for a few talents, and the tier sets, and the class hall, and the class mount, and transmog over his artifact weapon, I suggest you cry me a river, cuz I'll be over here playing the world's smallest violin just for you.
    As someone who doesn't give a damn to what you do, let me sing the song of my people

And like I said before, Kel'Thuzad would play like a Frost Mage, which is why Blizzard gave Mages half of his kit from WC3. This is also why Blizzard attached the remainder of the Lich concept to DKs, because as a melee/magic hybrid would play very different than Frost Mages.
    And we know Blizzard will shoehorn Demon Hunters into WoW despite having half their gameplay attributed to Warlocks. This isn't the last time they would do that, and you know it.

Necromancers are cool. Rule of cool > 'gameplay overlap'.

You said it best yourself, actually

*snip* I just say that Blizzard's desire to make money trumps any lore concerns. Like Demon Hunters, Necromancers are a highly requested and desired class by players.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-11-29 at 10:22 PM.
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Death knights are liches. They're undead, they use magic and they have phylacteries.
    Do you really believe this because of a poor reading on your end of Frostmourne? That's hilarious.

It's their game they can add what they want when they want, and I for one hope that Tinker isn't anywhere on that list. The idea just doesn't appeal to me at all for a variety of reasons.