My 99 twink PvP video is finally done!

Many long hours recording and editing and it's finally done. I hope you guys enjoy.

And my first 64 twink pvp video from 5 years ago.

I didn't watch the video in its entirety, but I think I can sum it up as just an overgeared ret paladin killing bad players?

Deleted
    The fact that you have 21 Artifact Level as a 99lvl player is just insane man!

Seeing your video felt like WotLK all over again. Glorious
    Last edited by mmoc985e663195; 2017-11-29 at 03:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I didn't watch the video in its entirety, but I think I can sum it up as just an overgeared ret paladin killing bad players?
    yes. 20min of it. also about 3 min intro where some rp stuff is going and he prepares to kill bad players for the next 20min. leet stuff

i like the part where the arena players just let you 1v1 for like 20 seconds instead of doing anything.

top tier pvp at 0 mmr.

Deleted
    Keep doing what you like. Nice video. keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    yes. 20min of it. also about 3 min intro where some rp stuff is going and he prepares to kill bad players for the next 20min. leet stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i like the part where the arena players just let you 1v1 for like 20 seconds instead of doing anything.

top tier pvp at 0 mmr.
    Yes, it's a twink video, not a gladiator video. Just having fun. That is what the game is all about you know

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Yes, it's a twink video, not a gladiator video. Just having fun. That is what the game is all about you know
    I understand why people make and play twink characters. What I do not understand is why someone would make a video of it.

Deleted
    but we have a thread where you can put your yt vids into. no need for an extra thread....

I didn't know thinking was still possible, what's the best class to Twink? One would think demonhunter

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    I didn't know thinking was still possible, what's the best class to Twink? One would think demonhunter
    Actually demon hunters are probably the worst. Mostly because you only get like 1 talent. Balance druids are quite good. I've seen frost mages do quite well. Unholy DKs are beastly. Warlocks and Blood DKs are impossible to kill but do meh damage. Rogues are rogues. Monk healers are stupid good.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand why people make and play twink characters. What I do not understand is why someone would make a video of it.
    Probably the same reason anyone makes any sort of dominating PvP video. It's sort of a "look how much fun I'm having" kinda thing. And hopefully you have fun in the process of watching. If not, then hopefully it doesn't ruin your day.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's stickies for videos, post them there please!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)