Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    War with the Alliance, to kill as many humans as possible.

Though I wonder if she might be interested in the whole Blood God thing...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I think you're reading too much into it by finding anything at all. It's the same old "I'm edgy, LOOK AT ME!" she's been painted-into since she stepped into the spotlight.

By the way... bunch of nerds sitting around listening to a panel of nerds imitate fictional characters... y'all ever look around and feel like this shit might not be worthwhile?
    Nerd sitting on the internet telling other nerds that what they nerd about - that being whether or not a bunch of nerds sitting around listening to a panel of nerds imitating fictional characters is worthwhile -

- do you think THAT'S worthwhile?
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    I think you're reading too much into it by finding anything at all. It's the same old "I'm edgy, LOOK AT ME!" she's been painted-into since she stepped into the spotlight.

By the way... bunch of nerds sitting around listening to a panel of nerds imitate fictional characters... y'all ever look around and feel like this shit might not be worthwhile?
    I'm surprised you can reach your keyboard all the way up there on your high horse

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Couldn't handle all these RAD FREAKIN CHICKS?
    @Fahrad Wagner you are wanted

Maybe she'll be involved in the blood magic trolls.

Why is Sylvanas being an evil bitch even surprising?

I completly skipped MoP. I decided to do Siege just to see the story.

I failed at the Galakrond event once. Lorthemar died.

Sylvanas just goes and, despite him being VERY CLEAR that he'd go after her if he tried to bring Blood elves as undead, she's like "lol time to undead this nerd up".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Maybe she'll be involved in the blood magic trolls.
    Or get the favor of the Loa of the dead? (I mean... Voljin looks like will appear once again, and will most likely interact with him, and having in mind that Voljin said that the Loa told him that Sylvanas should be Warchief, it would make sense if it actually was that Loa)

Note: I did not name the Loa cause i'm pretty sure i will butcher its name.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yup...that is the talk of a hero right there!
    i mean... not all heroes are lawful good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    i mean... not all heroes are lawful good.
    Because forcing people into a life they didn't want and the only option besides servitude is a second death (After the first death she probably caused herself or her minions) is so heroic?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Because forcing people into a life they didn't want and the only option besides servitude is a second death (After the first death she probably caused herself or her minions) is so heroic?
    To the forsaken it obviously is, And the Horde tolerates it. Once again you're going "I as Alliance don't consider her a hero, how dare the opposite side not see it the same way?1!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    To the forsaken it obviously is, And the Horde tolerates it. Once again you're going "I as Alliance don't consider her a hero, how dare the opposite side not see it the same way?1!"
    "Sylvanas is the greatest and even if she murders everyone and acts just like the Lich King 2.0 she is a hero to me!"

That should be your motto because that is what you always say...I'm surprised you can even say that with how firmly your lips are planted to her decaying ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    What joy is there in this curse?" Giving it to everyone of course.
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sylvanas is the greatest and even if she murders everyone and acts just like the Lich King 2.0 she is a hero to me!"

That should be your motto because that is what you always say...I'm surprised you can even say that with how firmly your lips are planted to her decaying ass.
    And once again, the only person you insult here is yourself, its honestly pathetic.

But I admire your self destructive attempts at "arguments" regarding Sylvanas in all it's train wreck in slow motion glory.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-29 at 07:02 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I think she said that line in the Silverpine questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
    What joy is there in this curse?" Giving it to everyone of course.
    She hasn't considered her state a curse since Cata.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... i won't say Sylvanas is good, but she is indeed a hero for the Horde (at least some of them). -Mainly Forsaken and Blood Elves, even though Lorthemar have no love for her-

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Or get the favor of the Loa of the dead? (I mean... Voljin looks like will appear once again, and will most likely interact with him, and having in mind that Voljin said that the Loa told him that Sylvanas should be Warchief, it would make sense if it actually was that Loa)

Note: I did not name the Loa cause i'm pretty sure i will butcher its name.
    Bwonsamdi. A Baron Samedi ripoff.

A point of order: Once raised from the dead, the Forsaken are given complete autonomy. If they wanna fuck off and create "A new Forsaken... with ELBOWS!" or turn their eyes toward the Scarlet Crusade and Scholomance before sell-swording their power to a hidden cabal of Pirates, Bandits, and Thieves that's their business.

Free Will is what all the Forsaken have, according to both the game lore and the Novels. Sylvanas doesn't demand "servitude" of those she raises.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... i won't say Sylvanas is good, but she is indeed a hero for the Horde (at least some of them). -Mainly Forsaken and Blood Elves, even though Lorthemar have no love for her-
    Sylvanas is evil, 100%. But evil people can still be Heroes. They just do it for their own reasons or grudgingly or whatever. Think Raistlin, Dexter, or Elric of Melnibone. Anti-Heroes to the bone.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I found that panel impossible to watch
    Well she is the one that makes the voice actors AND actresses put in their fullest emotions into the character.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    During Blizzard con, the voice actor of Sylvanas, Patty Mattson, read a few of Sylvanas's voice lines during the voice actor panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NLfulaOno

Except some lines we are already familiar with (GREYMANN'S FORCE HOLDS THIS WARDEN TOWER). It appears to me that there are two new voices lines in the new expansion:

The first:

The life blood of Azeroth belongs to the Horde!

The second:

I will grow the rank of forsaken, one way or another.

The first line is expected, the horde and alliance are fighting over the new resources. What interests me is the second (correct me if this is not new), it seems to suggest that Sylvanas will try more radical approach for solving the forsaken's problem. What do u think?
    I wonder how her fanboys will spin this to still make her not evil.

Deleted
    Poor Sylvanas. Menopause ruined her voice. She never sounded good but now it is nigh vomit inducing.

About these voice lines: good, we might finally get to kill this bitch off. No need to pollute Grommash Hold with her presence.