Thread: Pantheon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    An explanation of where the souls went after they failed to fuse with the Keepers would be nice. I mean, Eanor ended up on another planet. If we assume all the Titans did, I suppose it was only a matter of time before the Legion arrived to conquer a world where such a soul resided. And once that happened, Sargeras had thousands of years to track down the rest of them, now that he knew their souls survived.

As for the Titans regaining bodies, you have to realize that the Titans are creatures of creation. Sure, they'll never have the power needed to reform a body the size of a planet again, but something a million times smaller to use as avatar shouldn't be a problem while standing in the Seat of the Pantheon, their strongest place of power. The same was done with Aggramar, and Argus.

But they used to be the size you see Sargeras being. Those bodies they'll not be getting back. Those were killed.

I have no trouble with them being back in some form. Titans aren't Mortals.

The Chronicle tells you basically everything you need to know why they are still alive. They were not dead in the sense that there was nothing left of them in the first place. There's no retcon. Only failed reading on the readers's part.

Deleted
    So... do we know how Sargeras got the souls?

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    So... do we know how Sargeras got the souls?
    There isn't any detailed explanation, but Blizzard / Muffinus implied that Sargeras and the Burning Legion got them from their Ulduar assaults & invasions. When asked about the matters ("My only point is: last remnants were inside the Keepers. Now, the souls are on Argus. That is a contradiction. They need to explain how"), he answered with "You know how there were demons in Ulduar during Legion pre-launch week 2?", and when the questioner brought up Aman'thul's fragment which should be inside Lei Shen & Wrathion, he said "Did you do invasions?".

With that said, the theories / speculations on WoWpedia aren't a stretch. The only questionable part would be Aman'thul's fragment as Wrathion is nowhere in sight, but maybe either (1) Lei Shen didn't get the entire of Aman'thul's fragment, because he wasn't powerful enough of a vessel or Ra didn't show him the entire thing but just a part of it or (2) The Legion has magic capable of locating and extracting the Pantheon's souls without having to touch the vessel, so as long as they could corner Wrathion in a certain area, they would be able to grab Aman'thul's piece without having to catch Wrathion first.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-11-29 at 12:54 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    There isn't any detailed explanation, but Blizzard / Muffinus implied that Sargeras and the Burning Legion got them from their Ulduar assaults & invasions. When asked about the matters ("My only point is: last remnants were inside the Keepers. Now, the souls are on Argus. That is a contradiction. They need to explain how"), he answered with "You know how there were demons in Ulduar during Legion pre-launch week 2?", and when the questioner brought up Aman'thul's fragment which should be inside Lei Shen & Wrathion, he said "Did you do invasions?".

With that said, the theories / speculations on WoWpedia aren't a stretch. The only questionable part would be Aman'thul's fragment as Wrathion is nowhere in sight, but maybe either (1) Lei Shen didn't get the entire of Aman'thul's fragment, because he wasn't powerful enough of a vessel or Ra didn't show him the entire thing but just a part of it or (2) The Legion has magic capable of locating and extracting the Pantheon's souls without having to touch the vessel, so as long as they could corner Wrathion in a certain area, they would be able to grab Aman'thul's piece without having to catch Wrathion first.
    So it's just as I said in an other thread month ago or so - it's better for them to leave a small plot hole than to come up with something people would call a retcon anyway.

Yeah that what I been saying too.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post

Good theory, guess we go with this. Since they being lazy with their storytelling now.