Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    There are no Republican Senators accused of raping anyone. Please stop lying.
    Is this a rape accusation? Again, I must have missed it, but I asked the question that you already didn't answer once: what exactly did this guy do?

Who would have guess that there are shitty men on both sides of the isle?

Your thread is shitty as fuck and started out as flaming "the other side" for doing things then no-true-Scotsmaning people on your side for doing the same thing. Does it hurt to be this intellectually dishonest?

Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    This whole thing feels like whataboutism for the attempted child rapist Roy Moore. Are you still defending him through this post? I think you are.
    I have never defended Moore. I supported Luther Strange, due to Moore's antics coming off as super mega fucking nuts, even before the chomo stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry, what office does Laurer hold again and who are these representatives covering for him?

Also did he actually rape someone? I am not aware of what he actually did yet or the evidence against him.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This is just untrue. This isn't a partisan issue and there are bad people from every party. The big difference is the liberals you despise so much are actually holding people accountable while the right is more than happy to elect pedophiles so long as it keeps the evil Dems out of office.
    It's pretty much 100% Democrats, minus ONE dude, who isn't even an office holder currently. What are you on about with this lie that it's equal representation.

2. The overwhelming majority of the accused, in the post-Weinstein era, are not just Democrats, but politically active Democrats.
    "The post-Weinstein era"?
    What a strange qualifier that leaves out, for example, many multi-million dollar settlements at Fox and old Trumpy himself.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Is this a rape accusation? Again, I must have missed it, but I asked the question that you already didn't answer once: what exactly did this guy do?
    Unfortunately, we don't know the details, because the Liberal media is covering for him, despite just firing him. I think Liberals should call for more details, and an end to Liberal cover ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, 'rape' doesn't show up once in the article you linked. More bullshit brought to you by Tijuana. Again, not surprised. Didn't take you for someone who would make false rape allegations, though. Maybe a lawsuit for defamation?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Clearly you didn't read/understand my post at all. I already addressed your claims here. But, I guess I should have expected that.
    I understood it, I just disagree. Is that just too complex of a concept for you to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    See, now you're just moving goalposts. You said all of the accused men are democrats. That's demonstrably false. Have fun voting for the GoP though, the party of pedophiles and their protectors.
    I specifically said 99.999999%. Please stop lying, we can just scroll up.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Yet another Democrat rapist" So the second one, and the first one a couple of weeks ago wasn't even a rapist, just very lewd.

Meanwhile Republican lawmakers are rapist, molesting, and being pedophiles left and right. The title is a nice click baity attempt at deflection from all the right wing sexual assault don't you think?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, we don't know the details, because the Liberal media is covering for him, despite just firing him. I think Liberals should call for more details, and an end to Liberal cover ups.
    Thank you for confirming that you actually lied/spread misinformation not only in the post title, but also in your original post and multiple times throughout this thread.

Negative credibility. I knew this would be a waste of time as soon as I saw who posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im still waiting for these rape allegations to be addressed.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It's pretty much 100% Democrats, minus ONE dude, who isn't even an office holder currently. What are you on about with this lie that it's equal representation.
    Completely inaccurate statement. Many republicans have had the same issues as well, mostly in homoerotic contexts. The reason you're seeing this is that NBC and CBS are holding people accountable, while all republicans attempt to hide their accusations. How long and how many people at Fox have had this issue? We didn't know because the organization didn't believe it was worth it to come forward.

So it's more 98% percent republicans with 2% democrats. But since we hold people accountable, you see more if it.

You think it's more about score than reaction and culture.

Dem Culture: Hold people accountable
    GoP Culture: Hide it. Settle out of court to stay quiet.

Dems: 2% of problem with 100% accountability
    Gop: 98% of problem with 0% accountability

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Citation for Lauer as a Democrat?
    And why did you choose that qualifier instead of...

"Yet another male rapist"
    "Yet another white rapist"
    "Yet another celebrity rapist"

What makes Lauer a Democrat for attacking Bill O'Reilly, when you are an "independent" for defending Trump and attacking Democrats all the time?
    1. Nearly all rapists are men. This is not a variable, it's a constant.
    2. I'm not a racist so, I don't make determinations about character, based on skin color.
    3. Pointing out that the accused are famous, is redundant. It's not national news when Steve from Idaho rapes a clerk at the Kwiki Mart.

Laurer is a prominent Democrat, because he is famous, and he loudly and proudly supports Liberals. He isn't exactly Walter Cronkite. His status as that pre-existed the O'Reilly interview.

I'm independent on issues, not on party affiliation. I dare to disagree with my preferred party on some issues, unlike some of the sheep out there that just accept everything their party says and does.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understood it, I just disagree. Is that just too complex of a concept for you to understand?
    You didn't form any arguments against what I wrote. You can say you disagree all you want, but that doesn't mean you're addressing my points. Particularly that sexual liberalism is consistent with liberal ideologies (which I think you would agree with), and that the airing of minor sexual misconduct claims is representative of a temporary non-partisan feminist counterculture within the framework of sexually conservative fundamentals.

Also, 99.999999% is still false, lol. Moore and Trump vs what, 3 democrats accused of weak-ass shit? Unless you want to expand it to non-government, in which case there are 5 or 6? Not close.

Deleted
    We already have a thread and this one is just embarrassing and immature

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm independent on issues
    Keep telling yourself that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You don't find it curious that all the men are Democrats? I thought Democrats were the protectors of women. Why are they saying they are pro-woman, while they rape interns and such? Doesn't that seem hypocritical to you?
    Are Roy Moore and Donald Trump Democrats?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm allowed to have a political ideology, just the same as all humans are.

The reason for pointing out the Democrats here, is two fold:
    1. It's clearly the most defining factor in the trend of accusers coming forward.
    2. It illustrates DEEP hypocrisy that pre-exists my statements.
    Once again, have you forgotten about Roy Moore and Donald Trump?

- - - Updated - - -

I voted for Steve Rogers, and I stand by my vote strongly.
    Nobody believes you, you are a proven liar on these threads. When you get called out for your lies, you whine about people attacking your character. Hell, you already lied in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    Completely inaccurate statement. Many republicans have had the same issues as well, mostly in homoerotic contexts. The reason you're seeing this is that NBC and CBS are holding people accountable, while all republicans attempt to hide their accusations. How long and how many people at Fox have had this issue? We didn't know because the organization didn't believe it was worth it to come forward.

So it's more 98% percent republicans with 2% democrats. But since we hold people accountable, you see more if it.

You think it's more about score than reaction and culture.

Dem Culture: Hold people accountable
    GoP Culture: Hide it. Settle out of court to stay quiet.

Dems: 2% of problem with 100% accountability
    Gop: 98% of problem with 0% accountability
    I'm speaking specifically to the current, ongoing trend of accusers coming forward. I never said that no Republican ever, had ever committed a crime. Let's not take people out of context, just to win cheap debate points. Let's be honest, ok?

Here is the current math in the post-Weinstein era:

GOP - One unelected candidate
    DNC - All the rest of the accused.

Dem Culture: "John Conyers is an icon." - Nancy Pelosi responding to allegations she does not even refute.
    GOP Culture: "LIBRALS = FAKE NEWS" (never accuse me of being unfair)

Dems: 99.999999% of the problem, 100% hypocrite
    GOP: Literally just one dude accused, who isn't even an office holder

10+ Year Old Account
    When will prominent Liberals and Democrats stop abusing women? How can they call themselves feminists, when they grope, rape, and stalk them?
    lol I got a good laugh from the OP. 2/10.
    Eat yo vegetables