Poll: Do you want to play with a vulpera?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    No they don't, they use night elf animations. They aren't doing upright darkspear.
    i am talking about the new zandalari that are gonna be in BfA, not the MoP zandalari, the BfA zandalari will use upright troll animations, that has been confirmed by blizz
    Last edited by valky94; 2017-11-27 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    No they don't, they use night elf animations. They aren't doing upright darkspear.
    One of the art directors said in an interview that the Zandalari is a darkspear model, made to stand straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I think its safe to say they were designed for a potential allied race in the future.

Its not often we get friendly races in Expacs that are completely unique models. We usually just get "good" versions of enemy npcs that already exist or are being used for things like dungeons/raids.

This seems to be one of the first brand new completely unique friendly races added to the game in a long time(iirc) and is a strong candidate for a future allied race (Furries, for those who like that).

As to be point of fitting armor on them, they are basically just a smaller worgen. In other words, a goblin with a worgen head.
    Dunno why you'd assume they won't be used as hostile mobs or in dungeons. Isn't the pirate one a boss?

Also, see: Sporelings, Tuskarr, Wolvar, Hozen, Jinyu

Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post
    I usually hate shit like this. Gnomes, goblins....fairys and frogs in othrr games. Dumb as hell.

But for some fuckin reason it would be so badass to me to be a Fox(velpar)Rogue. Or anything really. They actually look badass to me.
    Perhaps you should change your name to Scornedfurry. Kidding.

I think Vulpera are the perfect solution to the fact that there are not really any Goblin-esque Allied Race possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Dunno why you'd assume they won't be used as hostile mobs or in dungeons. Isn't the pirate one a boss?

Because unlike those races they actually went through the effort to make sexually dimorphic models.

They are sooooo cute. Foxes! Eeee! They'd make great rogues, so small and hard to see already...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Perhaps you should change your name to Scornedfurry. Kidding.
    Hahah bro you know how many people miss pronounce my name to that? I normally get super pissed off and defensive but now I want to be one even more now to call him that [emoji28][emoji28].

I mean I don't see them as cute, just small badass foxes. Anyone know about foxes? They are some mean and cunning bastards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I think Vulpera are the perfect solution to the fact that there are not really any Goblin-esque Allied Race possibilities.
    Only issue with that is the Horde storyline in Vol'dun involves befriending the Vulpera, so if they become an Allied Race it would seem they will be joining the Horde.

Deleted
    Fuck Vulpera, I want snake people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Only issue with that is the Horde storyline in Vol'dun involves befriending the Vulpera, so if they become an Allied Race it would seem they will be joining the Horde.
    Yup, and that gives Horde two midget races to the Alliance's two.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Fuck Vulpera, I want snake people.
    They'd probably go Alliance, enemy-of-my-enemy thing

I second this though, I'd reroll sethrek in a heartbeat

Deleted
    Fully aginst this to awesome for horde. But really, What would alliance key a Reskinned fatter humans? seems hardly fair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post

your ass can't be cited as a source, stop pulling 'data' out of it.
    its not a source you bigot, its just my view of things in a satirical lv due the fact many people play blood elf on horde because they are not on the alliance only

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    They'd probably go Alliance, enemy-of-my-enemy thing

I second this though, I'd reroll sethrek in a heartbeat
    Yeah, i kind of expect them to be the Alliance connection in the Zandalari isles.

Note: They also use the Worgen skeleton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Fully aginst this to awesome for horde. But really, What would alliance key a Reskinned fatter humans? seems hardly fair.
    SNAKE PEOPLE! (IMHO even cooler than Vulperan)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yeah, i kind of expect them to be the Alliance connection in the Zandalari isles.

Note: They also use the Worgen skeleton.

- - - Updated - - -

SNAKE PEOPLE! (IMHO even cooler than Vulperan)
    If they really would become an Allied Race, I finally have a reason to play Alliance. But I doubt it because how will they make headgear work? I think it will look super weird!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baerong View Post
    If they really would become an Allied Race, I finally have a reason to play Alliance. But I doubt it because how will they make headgear work? I think it will look super weird!
    Yeah, it seems none of the models shown have head pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Baerong View Post
    The same way tauren do. Tauren have kind of the same... "thing" going on. Their heads kind of hang down and their necks are massive.

I hope we see WQs in Zandalar of the Alliance helping the Sethrak to sabotage the work that the Horde has done with the Vulpera, and then we see these two races as allied races. Sethrak to alliance and Vulpera to horde.

Keep them away from the Horde, actually never mind send many of them to where ever the Royal Apothecary Society sets up shop. We need some more test subjects.

Take the furries. Please.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Because unlike those races they actually went through the effort to make sexually dimorphic models.
    I mean Humans are used in dungeons all the dang time.

Dimorphic models says a lot about their future playability, nothing about whether or not they'll be hostile mobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Yup, and that gives Horde two midget races to the Alliance's two.
    Much as I don't wanna play Horde, I'm fine with this.

Would mean the Alliance picks up an Allied Race of their own. Probably the Snake-People or Tortollans.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)