Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    And many people liked this cinematic as well, do you have a point?
    No, do you? Because it seems that you're irritated because some people didn't like cinematic and proved a good argumentation about it.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but it's not the first time friend. They've employed writers full time, the lore is going to be extended drastically in the future, Sargaras isn't even the big bad now, in the future he will only be a pawn.
    Yeah that has nothing to do with my reply but thanks anyway, Captain Obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was not hiding in the clouds, he WAS the clouds. If you look as he's being pulled away, the clouds are literally the bottom half of his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    He was not hiding in the clouds, he WAS the clouds. If you look as he's being pulled away, the clouds are literally the bottom half of his body.
    That's why they needed a celestial powered vacuum cleaner, just like kids do to try and hide their pot smoke. Of course it'll never work in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It was a bad ending. The sword only taking out one zone despite hitting our planet harder than the meteor that killed all the dinosaurs? Yeah... The entire plot is something I’d expect from an anime or comic book. Really, really cheesy crap that in the end amounts to an overblown plot device to awkwardly shuffle from one expansion to the next.

But then every single ending for every single WoW expansion bar, arguably, Wrath has been shite too.
    I disagree. Wrath ended the way it should end. It was epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with op. I feel like they could've shown Sargeras way better in game, i mean come on he's fuckin devil of warcraft universe....and 1st ever time we actually see him he got his ass kicked and dealt with. Cinematics looks cool and dandy but i expected something more grand, especially comparing this to lich king end cinematics... it's not even close.

People are entitled to their opinion but I disagree and it’s sad to see mmo champion fourms are controlled by hateful few that wouldn’t be pleased even if they were given everything they wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Not only that, but basically all of WoW is always the same shit. Nothing has weight, ever. Why don't they change the fucking game? Make the sword land in Stormwind and DELETE stormwind, it's over, a fucking crater of shit and it's not replaced, any quest or NPCs that were there are dead FOR EVERYONE. Not phasing bullshit, the game is now a game with no stormwind, no stockades, anything that was there is deleted forever. That's how you make threats credible, by literally affecting the world in a meaningful way. Who gives a shit if silithus gets stabbed. Go destroy the game.
    Hey why not Orgrimmar? Take Sylvanas with it and end her Lich King 2.0 threats with her? Will also save the game from suffering reuse of a baddy for a idea!

The Lore in this game was damaged long ago. I don't really even know why people take the lore so seriously anymore. All the retcons, poorly written characters, etc etc, I'm not even sure Blizzard really cares much about lore, and it certainly isn't a priority for them. They don't even do lore Q/A at blizzcon because they don't know the answers to anything and any Lore questions in open Q/A the guy takes a minute to think about it, and then its just given a non answer. It's kind of sad as this is an RPG and Story/lore should be a priority because of that, but it isn't, and it never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Yeah that has nothing to do with my reply but thanks anyway, Captain Obvious.
    You made a subtle complaint at recycled content, That is what my reply mentioned. No need to be a douche. You douche. The comment about Sargaras being insignificant is aimed at those complaining that he was "only in a cinematic", not you.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Why is it so hard for some of you to just enjoy something? So what if this cinematic isn't going to get an Emmy or an Oscar, get real. It's a video game about demons and magic and talking goats and cows. It's juvenile at it's core, and iff that bothers you so much then move on. You all grew up and changed, not blizzards writing. Warcraft story telling was never anything more than just cheap entertainment even back in wc3 days.

TLDR: Stop trying to be acclaimed critics and just enjoy shit
    And the oscar for the dramatic nonsensical reply goes to...

Why is it so hard for some of you people to accept not everyone blindly likes everything because blizzard did it and these people discuss with each other what they didn't like about it. Is it really hard for you to accept that blizzard isn't perfect and who cares if people don't like it, did you make it?

TL;DR Stop kissing blizzards ass they're not going to care about you either way.
    "I think one of the problems that Lucas Blizzard has now, in the Lucas Film Blizzard empire, is the fact that he doesn’t they don't have more people around him them who really challenge him them."

You made a subtle complaint at recycled content, That is what my reply mentioned. No need to be a douche. You douche. The comment about Sargaras being insignificant is aimed at those complaining that he was "only in a cinematic", not you.
    What? You started the whole "being a douche"-thing. The Problem is not recycled content, the Problem is that Sargeras is underwhelming but that somehow him coming back resolves the whole problem of him being underwhelming. Blizz failed at Sageras.

And yes I look forward to Sargeras being a quest giver in the Void Lords Addon. Because that's how it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Hey why not Orgrimmar? Take Sylvanas with it and end her Lich King 2.0 threats with her? Will also save the game from suffering reuse of a baddy for a idea!
    Yeah but the alliance keep asking to have stuff about them so I thought why not shake things up a bit on their side?

Ideally the sword should pierce through in a way that hit both stormwind and orgrimar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    What? You started the whole "being a douche"-thing. The Problem is not recycled content, the Problem is that Sargeras is underwhelming but that somehow him coming back resolves the whole problem of him being underwhelming. Blizz failed at Sageras.

And yes I look forward to Sargeras being a quest giver in the Void Lords Addon. Because that's how it will be.
    The last 10 or so years has led upto Sargeras, it's inevitable that we will fight him, but at the same time, the guys a god. It would be lore breaking for us to fight him, we are mortals, he is not. Now the pantheon is resembled, it's plausible for us to fight him, with their help. Take the gap as a "We are regaining our strength" We gotta remember, Sargeras was the attack dog of the Pantheon before hand, he could defeat any of them one on one. hes been torturing them for thousands of years now.. those guys are broken, that makes him an even bigger challenge for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I disagree. Wrath ended the way it should end. It was epic.
    I said bar wrath.

As in that's the only one that's been passable so far.

The last 10 or so years has led upto Sargeras, it's inevitable that we will fight him, but at the same time, the guys a god. It would be lore breaking for us to fight him, we are mortals, he is not. Now the pantheon is resembled, it's plausible for us to fight him, with their help. Take the gap as a "We are regaining our strength" We gotta remember, Sargeras was the attack dog of the Pantheon before hand, he could defeat any of them one on one. hes been torturing them for thousands of years now.. those guys are broken, that makes him an even bigger challenge for them.
    Yes and that is the whole problem with Blizz Story writing. They make the enemies literal gods, in the case of Sargeras so OP that it's just gets silly. In the end you can only solve the dilemma by making the villain look like an idiot or invent some deus ex machina on the last meters. That's why I liked MoP and look forward to BfA, because there the villains are somewhat defeatable without being outright silly. I believe that we can defeat Garrosh, or even Arthas, with a little Light's help, or a weakened Old God, or the Emperess of the Klaxxi, or a emporered Eredar like KJ or Archi. But with someone on the powerlevel as Sargeras the only thing Blizz could do was fail. That's why you normally keep these kind of villains out of the story and keep them a distant threat or impose limits within the game world why they are really OP but cannot interfere with us directly and need lesser minions to do the job (which we can defeat).
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2017-11-29 at 09:52 PM.

This cinematic is just a poorly rehashed Spaceballs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    he WAS the cloud. Why, we have no idea.
    He really likes final fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Not only that, but basically all of WoW is always the same shit. Nothing has weight, ever. Why don't they change the fucking game? Make the sword land in Stormwind and DELETE stormwind, it's over, a fucking crater of shit and it's not replaced, any quest or NPCs that were there are dead FOR EVERYONE. Not phasing bullshit, the game is now a game with no stormwind, no stockades, anything that was there is deleted forever. That's how you make threats credible, by literally affecting the world in a meaningful way. Who gives a shit if silithus gets stabbed. Go destroy the game.
    Hahaha I agree but Blizzard doesn’t have the balls to do something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    3. He whines and screams like a baby.
    I don't know what babies you're hanging around, but that is one hell of a fucking rage-baby you're seeing.