Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I did Argus the Unmaker yesterday on normal with a pug and I will say he seems like the easiest end boss in a while. I'm interested to see how it translates to heroic/mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    I did Argus the Unmaker yesterday on normal with a pug and I will say he seems like the easiest end boss in a while. I'm interested to see how it translates to heroic/mythic.
    Haven't seen a heroic argus stream, but the last few bosses in heroic are definitely a step up, even for the over geared mythic guides

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Taking bets on Exorsus claiming they weren't going hardcore this tier if they were losing.
    I second this
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Memento is easily one of best top contenders after adding finnish talent rikus and luumu to their roster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by memegonfan View Post
    Memento is easily one of best top contenders after adding finnish talent rikus and luumu to their roster.
    Doubt they're gonna play the hours to compete with Method/Exorsus. I'd place them somewhere around 3rd or 4th tbh. Hope I'm proven wrong though, really rooting for them this time around. And we need some other contenders to break up this two-horse-race.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far Method cleared 5 times Argus on normal with roughly 7 mains on each raid.
    Limit cleared 3 times 8/11 on Heroic with also roughly 6 mains on each raid.

Which Guilds are you guys following as well?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

15+ Year Old Account
    Feels good ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    Then you're in a bad guild and should change guilds.. problem solved?
    I may not word my post so well as it were just a quick comment. But I clearly said "harder", not repeatedly wipe to the point of people disbanding in disgrace LOL.
    Could you explain to me why my guild accepting twinks that would otherwise totally not acceptable in pub, carrying 4-5 of them, thus making it by definition harder than pub, makes us a bad guild, while the fight is harder, but still won?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Stop posting
    I applogize that was a quick comment, the CAP "ALWAYS" may be triggering. But guilds that carry twink is harder than pubs that only accept the highest DPS that applies is pretty much an accurate observation. Apology if I resist your order though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks that Paragon and Ensidia dont raid anymore. That would have made the race exciting.

Now Method just wins by default. No fun in that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    It sucks that Paragon and Ensidia dont raid anymore. That would have made the race exciting.

Now Method just wins by default. No fun in that.
    What the balls are you talking about? When Paragon and Ensidia raided in their respective times absolutely nobody had a chance at world first end boss other than them. Now it's hotly contested between Exorsus and Method and plenty of other guilds are rising hard much like Method has since years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    Look at the Codex, the complete Mythic Phase erases Phase 3 and 4 of the fight. That's a whole nightmarish 40% of Mythic-only phase and skills that were not PTR-tested

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Haven't seen a heroic argus stream, but the last few bosses in heroic are definitely a step up, even for the over geared mythic guides
    Coven and Aggramar are definitely tough on heroic, even for overgeared groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit had how much of their roster banned last tier, and STILL got US first and top 10 M:KJ. If they keep themselves unbanned, and can play as hard as they did in ToS... I absolutely think they have at least a CHANCE to WF this tier. Time will tell, but I would not simply hand this tier over to Method or Exorsus. Also, can we see more Prime on front page of race? Love seeing them be the little engine that tried!
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by onemoreshot View Post
    Coven and Aggramar are definitely tough on heroic, even for overgeared groups.
    According to wowprogress Exorsus and many other guilds killed those in 15-20mins with ALTS.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Limit had how much of their roster banned last tier, and STILL got US first and top 10 M:KJ. If they keep themselves unbanned, and can play as hard as they did in ToS... I absolutely think they have at least a CHANCE to WF this tier. Time will tell, but I would not simply hand this tier over to Method or Exorsus. Also, can we see more Prime on front page of race? Love seeing them be the little engine that tried!
    Limit getting US #1 only shows how non-competitive the US raiding scene has become, and them getting in the top 10 only shows they're still a skilled guild but at least one or two tiers below the likes of Method and Exorsus.

In no way it indicates Limit is somehow competitive with them.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Aman'Thuls isn't BiS for everyone and the titan trinkets will eventually go up to 1000.
    So it doesnt really matter on what difficultie you get the trinket on?

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    So it doesnt really matter on what difficultie you get the trinket on?
    Correct, the epics drop at 940 on any non-LFR difficulty and the legendary at 1000.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    According to wowprogress Exorsus and many other guilds killed those in 15-20mins with ALTS.
    top 2 guilds steamroll heroic boss designed for players 100x worse then them.

More news at 11
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

As far as i saw heroic atm is a joke. Yesterday in our guild run, without anyone having any experience from PTR we cleared 6/11 in good 2 hours of raid, 4 where 1 shot and on 2 we wiped like 2-3 times.

i think the problem is that a lot of people cried that previous bosses very overtuned very op KJ especially so now they didnt want to repeat the same mistake and we will have xavius 2.0