Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ima have to go with wolfenstein. Have no use for console-only games, and besides that I won't support nintendo as long as they keep treating content creators like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Ima have to go with wolfenstein. Have no use for console-only games, and besides that I won't support nintendo as long as they keep treating content creators like shit.
    Nintendo seems to be doing just fine without the support of you or the circle jerking content creators.

I know its purely nostalgia but hopefully if resident evil 2 remake is comparable to re1 remake and not third person shit. It will default to my 2018 goty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    As much as i dislike consoles... xbox is entirely redundant. Should just be playstation and nintendo at this point. Then theres pc and it defaults to best but i mean. Its pc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    Breath of the wild gotta take that one.

LiS: Before the storm is coming in on second.
    Not sure why lis would..... divinity original sin 2 is the real goty

Larian and cdpr are what people should be looking for in developers

- - - Updated - - -

I commend nioh for fucking getting mouse and keyboard support update for pc. Went from no buy to buy.

Now if only team ninja would port ninja gaiden games to pc pretty sure that ball busting game would be more well revied in a post. Huurrr huuur" dark souls" world

Bloodborne, oh wait I’ve literally not bought a new game this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait Pyre, I bought that, yeah, been enjoying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Today was a dry year for gaming, like last year. Unless you're a weab apparently.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-11-29 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to pick one. Nier Automata and Mario Odyssey come to mind first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You're the only person besides me who has mentioned xenoblade ;_;
    I would mention it, aswell persona 5 if i had the related console. Being only a PC gamer my choice has been limited by this factor.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Catquest.

Even though it is a mobile (and PC) game, it still counts. It is mostly mobile though

After that, HZD

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Not sure why lis would..... divinity original sin 2 is the real goty
    didn't pay divinity original sin 2, and LiS (both of em) managed to pull me in a way games haven't done in a long time.

but there's plenty of games that belongs on the list ''greatest games of the year''

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Melty's Quest
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

So many shouts for Horizon zero dawn... It got the gameplay very smooth which a lot of games fail today which was good but its difficulty range was either too easy or set on highest diff just turned everything into arrow sponges. Bonus points for having an original story and idea but i dont think it was top tier personally. Felt kind of boring once you had seen all the dinos and got a feel for it. Also you just spam arrows, and the accuracy is all over the place, Cant even aim for headshots it will just randomly hit in the circle sometimes.

Probably would have to give it to divinity original sin 2
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-11-30 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    didn't pay divinity original sin 2, and LiS (both of em) managed to pull me in a way games haven't done in a long time.

but there's plenty of games that belongs on the list ''greatest games of the year''
    We talking about the 2nd LiS game that doesn't even have all it's episodes out yet and is pretty much just "my life sucks worse then yours! I am edgy teenager hear me roar!"?

That game is GOTY?

Opinions are opinions I guess...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Breath of the Wild. Not even a contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    XCOM 2: War of the Chosen. This made an already great game fucking perfect. They added so much from the not-so-major to the absolute overhaul. Changed some of the cinematics to include the new content, added the bonding system, the Chosen themselves + their new weapons you can get, the new mission types, there are so many things this EXPANSION (I don't consider this DLC, I consider it an old-school expansion) added to the game to just make it perfect. I'm about to break the 1,000 hour mark on this wonderful game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Today was a dry year for gaming, like last year. Unless you're a weab apparently.
    I mean you could of bought ELEX by the makers of Gothic. Worth a buy on the basis of them giving you complete games that they spend years making.

you know like obsideon , larian, CDPR, Niho Falcom

Developers that actually make complete games these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    XCOM 2: War of the Chosen. This made an already great game fucking perfect. They added so much from the not-so-major to the absolute overhaul. Changed some of the cinematics to include the new content, added the bonding system, the Chosen themselves + their new weapons you can get, the new mission types, there are so many things this EXPANSION (I don't consider this DLC, I consider it an old-school expansion) added to the game to just make it perfect. I'm about to break the 1,000 hour mark on this wonderful game!
    AND THANK FUCKING GOD Paradox didnt publish Xcom

they would of sold you War of the Chosen in about 60 DLCS for $250

I'm glad Obsideon is taking their next game away from those greedy fuckers
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-11-30 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You're the only person besides me who has mentioned xenoblade ;_;
    Well, clearly is just shows how the two of us are of impeccable moral caliber with refined and cultured taste. Or something like that ^^

Seriously though - Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favourite games on the 3DS (never owned a Wii), and clearly the second best in the "Xeno series" (after Xenogears, of course).
    The world, the music, the graphics - all were fantastic. And the story was really really well done as well. It's one of the games I sunk triple digit number of hours into, and still don't feel I have "cleared".

Xenoblade Chronicles X was an amazing looking game, with a crazy amount of gameplay depth - but it had some rather major flaws. I never actually finished it due to the content gating. And that was not for lack of trying. It just felt like a grind after a while, and the silent protagonist didn't help the story much.

I have major hopes for Xenogears Chronicles 2 will solve all that. The best part is that it is coming out tomorrow. Hype is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I would mention it, aswell persona 5 if i had the related console. Being only a PC gamer my choice has been limited by this factor.
    I am with you on this. PC > consoles. But...

I bought a PS4 for Persona 5.
    I bought a switch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 alone.

So much useless HW that is gonna dust down once I finish the games though...

I bought the switch two weeks early, with Mario Odyssey and BoTW.
    Both are stupidly amazing games, but Mario Odyssey is a notch above.
    Can't say I regret the purchase.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I played cup head with friends, its a great time waste for a hour or two. After that it's irritating and if you're playing with a friend in co op and they slack a bit it turns virtually impossible to take down the bosses. We bought it on sale and paid 7 each. I'm glad I didn't pay more than that.

I'm installing a SAO game now (playing tomorrow, slow internet speeds.....) from the reviews and footage pretty sure thats going to be my game of the year. Not including that I'll go with ultimate chicken horse. That game is hilarious

For me it's between SM: Odyssey and Injustice 2... Nier and Divinity look great, but I haven't played them.

The legend of zelda: breath of the wild, with a toss up between cuphead and divinity original sin 2 as runner up.

Signature made by Hinoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I am with you on this. PC > consoles. But...

I bought a PS4 for Persona 5.
    I bought a switch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 alone.

So much useless HW that is gonna dust down once I finish the games though...

I bought the switch two weeks early, with Mario Odyssey and BoTW.
    Both are stupidly amazing games, but Mario Odyssey is a notch above.
    Can't say I regret the purchase.
    I wouldn't regret it too, but it's a simple bidget issue This year i redid my machine (CPU, mobo, ram, PSU) and i was saving for quite a while
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.