Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Taking away those who were already exiled doesn’t make the blood elves any weaker, nor does it matter if they know about Silvermoons defensives when they aren’t the grand Magister.

I know the president has launch codes, if was a traitor that doesn’t make the launch codes any more available.
    Void elves coming from blood elves means there are less blood elves. During wartime, every little advantage helps. Especially since these void blood elves can be taught to master their power and become useful allies. The blood elves simply lack the means and knowledge to handle them. Pathethic for a race who prides itself in magical studies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Emo elves is what ally fanboys got after whining crying and bitching since tbc
    The only person who will be whining crying and bitching will be Slyvanus after she gets her ass kicked out of undercity. FOR THE SECOND TIME. Haha.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Void elves coming from blood elves means there are less blood elves. During wartime, every little advantage helps. Especially since these void blood elves can be taught to master their power and become useful allies. The blood elves simply lack the means and knowledge to handle them. Pathethic for a race who prides itself in magical studies.

- - - Updated - - -

The only person who will be whining crying and bitching will be Slyvanus after she gets her ass kicked out of undercity. FOR THE SECOND TIME. Haha.
    They sure as hell gonna feel the loss of those 20-30 already exiled crackheads.

And man, you won't waste any opportunity to derail any thread into sylvanas thread won't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They sure as hell gonna feel the loss of those 20-30 already exiled crackheads.

And man, you won't waste any opportunity to derail any thread into sylvanas thread won't you ?
    Blood elves are already crack heads. And the number will be more than 30. Nice hyberbole though. As opposed to derailing threads by spewing some random nosensical irrelevant crap like you do 80% of the time. You are a joke. And hypocritical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Blood elves are already crack heads. And the number will be more than 30. Nice hyberbole though. As opposed to derailing threads by spewing some random nosensical irrelevant crap like you do 80% of the time. You are a joke. And hypocritical.
    And you are incredibly salty. As you always are.

Also if you are bad enough to be exiled by fellow crackheads it speaks volume. Than again, blood elves don't grow tentacles, and don't speak in languages.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Man you just take every single thing to heart don’t you? Every last word a dagger that you can’t bring yourself to ignore

Blood elves will be fine, they won’t even miss the “small crack squadron” that the void elves are, who only can brag about their powers due to alleria, not because of their own fortitude or skill.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-28 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And you are incredibly salty. As you always are.

Also if you are bad enough to be exiled by fellow crackheads it speaks volume. Than again, blood elves don't grow tentacles, and don't speak in languages.

Oh your posts are meant to be serious and not a joke? It all makes sense now. Im still not as salty as Slyvanus will be when Genn kicks the Forsaken out of their city. Karma is a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh your posts are meant to be serious and not a joke? It all makes sense now. Im still not as salty as Slyvanus will be when Genn kicks the Forsaken out of their city. Karma is a bitch.
    Further leads to the conclusion that sylvanas leapt out of your computer screen and personally bullied you.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is not about taking sides in the faction war or how you feel about other posters. Return to the original topic at hand, any further irrelevance will be acted on.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Man you just take every single thing to heart don’t you?

Blood elves will be fine, they won’t even miss the “small crack squadron” that the void elves are
    Obviously the blood elves will be fine. I highly doubt blizzard will even mention the fact the Void elves should have alot of information about Silvermoon to offer the Alliance. You think it would be mentioned since Silvermoon is key in the war in EK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the blood elves will be fine. I highly doubt blizzard will even mention the fact the Void elves should have alot of information about Silvermoon to offer the Alliance. You think ot would be mentioned since Silvermoon is key in the war in EK.
    Their information is useless if they can’t act on it. What can they say, “hey silvermoon has magical defensives, but I’m not the grand magister or his subordinates so I can’t do anything about it?”

They might as well say that silvermoon is painted with red and gold
    Holy shit lol

Further leads to the conclusion that sylvanas leapt out of your computer screen and personally bullied you.
    I could argue the same thing about you and the Silver covenant. Anytime high elves are mention you know that you will be making your opinions quite clear. You hate them.

- - - Updated - - -

Their information is useless if they can’t act on it. What can they say, “hey silvermoon has magical defensives, but I’m not the grand magister or his subordinates so I can’t do anything about it?”

They might as well say that silvermoon is painted with red and gold
    Why wouldn't they be able to act on it? If the traitor blood elves are indeed the sunreavers as has been speculated, then they would indeed be subordinates under the grand magister. Assuming lightforge get to keep Vindicaar, and Alliance finally makes use of Dark iron mole machines i could see multiple ways to breach Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could argue the same thing about you and the Silver covenant. Anytime high elves are mention you know that you will be making your opinions quite clear. You hate them.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn't they be able to act on it? If the traitor blood elves are indeed the sunreavers as has been speculated, then they would indeed be subordinates under the grand magister. Assuming lightforge get to keep Vindicaar, and Alliance finally makes use of Dark iron mole machines i could see multiple ways to breach Silvermoon.

The difference between the weight of influence between the blood elves and few who still call themselves high elves is monumental. I hate them for being human foot rests and giving up all racial pride, not for being high elves.

I also don’t purposefully misspell high elven names because I am so triggered by them, nor do I accuse those who like high elves of only liking them because they must fetishize them.

The sunreavers are not the magisters, they serve underneath them. And Rommath sure as hell would share nothing like the keys or how to lock the sunwell with Aethas, based off every single one of their encounters, even if Aethas doesn’t turn traitor.

Dark irons tunneling under a the Barrier would be hilarious, and would be countered by the shield in all likely hood being like dalarans and surumar’s by being a full bubble
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-28 at 04:42 PM.
    Holy shit lol

The difference between the weight of influence between the blood elves and few who still call themselves high elves is monumental. I hate them for being human foot rests and giving up all racial pride, not for being high elves.

I also don’t purposefully misspell high elven names because I am so triggered by them, nor do I accuse those who like high elves of only liking them because they must fetishize them.

The sunreavers are not the magisters, they serve underneath them. And Rommath sure as hell would share nothing like the keys or how to lock the sunwell with Aethas, based off every single one of their encounters, even if Aethas doesn’t turn traitor.

Dark irons tunneling under a the Barrier would be hilarious, and would be countered by the shield in all likely hood being like dalarans and surumar’s by being a full bubble
    Instead you talk about how much you want vereesa's kids to suffer horrible deaths. Doesn't matter why you hate them. The point is you do.

The sunreavers were added to Rommaths group and serve under him. They are his subordinates. You could argue he wouldn't trust them. But then why add them into his own ranks?

Idc if the mole machines dont work. The Alliance should atleast try to use them. And about the barrier, maybe alleria can use powerful void magic can rip a hole in it. Allowing the mole machines to tunnel underneath. Doubt it will happen though.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2017-11-28 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead you talk about how much you want vereesa's kids to suffer horrible deaths. Doesn't matter why you hate them. The point is you do.

The sunreavers were added to Rommaths group and serve under him. They are his subordinates. You could argue he wouldn't trust them. But then why add them into his own ranks?

Idc if the mole machines dont work. The Alliance should atleast try to use them. And about the barrier, maybe alleria can use powerful void magic can rip a hole in it. Allowing the mole machines to tunnel underneath. Doubt it will happen though.
    The elves dumb enough to listen to Aethas went and remade the sunreavers as of legion. He only absorbed the sunreavers in Mop because Lorthemar told him too.

As for vereesa and her kids, of course they deserve to die, as is the right of every Knaak character. Hell Krasus, the only good character he wrote got killed too.
    Holy shit lol

The only reason Quel'thalas is not conquered is because it's build using old technology and doesn't support flying. It's not worth updating for Blizzard so the Elves can stay a bit longer.

I'm sure there will be some weird lore reason for it as well which ignores the fact that any magical defense mechanism always seems to fail due to some High/Blood Elf committing treason

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Clearly the population issue is for High Elves and High Elves alone, likely because they can't sustain a separate, distinctive existence. The Void Elves get around the population argument because they are distinctive.
    The High elves could be given a separate, distinctive existence. The hypocrisy is astounding in their reasoning for not giving High elves yet giving us Void elves (who's only "distinction" is that they're void infused).

3.) Alleria brings the Sunreavers, the Void Elves, a group infinitely worse than the Blood Elves during their fel days ever were, into the Alliance. The High Elves are outraged. Can the High Elves and the Silver Covenant remain with the Alliance when they tolerate abominations such as the Void Elves? No.
    4.) The Silver Covenant departs the Alliance and is pardoned by Lor'themar Theron to rejoin Quel'thalas. The SC is now Horde, the Sunreavers are now Alliance (blizzard does this sort of thing all the time, if one side gains or loses something then something is gained or lost in parallel by the other. And the opposite of the Sunreavers is the Silver Covenant). The SC being in the Horde is used as justification to give Blood Elf players an option for blue eyes once enhanced customization comes in.
    A group infinitely worse than the Blood elves ever were? The Blood elves tortured and siphoned from a Naaru for the Horde's war machine, first of all. Second of all, there's no indication that void magic was/is perceived as being worse than fel magic by any group in the game. The associations of void magic to the Old Gods is there, but just like the light with the Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught, the void is simply one of the several fundamental forces in the universe and it depends on the wielders' ethics. Thirdly, why would the High elves want nothing to do with void elves? Vereesa is still close with Alleria despite her use and mastery in void magic. If anything, the Silver Covenant could just be happy that their former Ranger-Captain is back from long-presumed death, and the fact that she's still on the Alliance is a huge boon for them as well. Even if the void elves are the Sunreavers, at least them and the Silver Covenant will have some commonality with both being exiles from their ancestral homeland. Lastly, the Silver Covenant joining the Horde would be the biggest travesty to lore sensicality. The Silver Covenant exists solely to be a foil to the Horde.

It's far too late for that. The lore for the Void Elves has already been seeded in game
    We're not even in Beta yet, not even close . . . Nothing is set in stone.

And with the story possibly setting the scene for the departure of the High Elves from the Alliance
    That would be the dumbest "plot twist" in the entire game with the reasoning you've given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    The High elves could be given a separate, distinctive existence. The hypocrisy is astounding in their reasoning for not giving High elves yet giving us Void elves (who's only "distinction" is that they're void infused).
    And that distinction is already more than High Elves have. And you know what's funny? That's the exact issue. High Elf fans do not want actual distinction, they wanted to play a pure Thalassian Elf on the Alliance. That was never going to happen.

We're not even in Beta yet, not even close . . . Nothing is set in stone.
    They have no reason to make any change. Hell, it may be indirectly tied to the novel's material and that's pretty much set in stone.

Void Elves are Blood Elves because that's the only option that makes sense. High Elves, by the very values that kept them separated from Blood Elves, would never corrupt themselves willingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The elves dumb enough to listen to Aethas went and remade the sunreavers as of legion. He only absorbed the sunreavers in Mop because Lorthemar told him too.

As for vereesa and her kids, of course they deserve to die, as is the right of every Knaak character. Hell Krasus, the only good character he wrote got killed too.
    Lorthemar trusts the Sunreavers, thats why he had them join Rommath's group. Rommath trusts Lorthemar. So by extension he trusts the Sunreavers.

I'd personally like Wood Elves, High elves trained by some Kaldorei to become Druids, they'd have leafy hair, Green eyes but not like Blood elves, and some green-ish skin tones.
    As for the population issue..Tbh High elves have had so many appearances population isn't an issue.

They have 2 ingame settlements, and two factions, Alleria's High elves and the Silver Covenant.
    If these could somehow become the Void elves, I think people would have less of a problem with the Void elves.

If something from the outside corrupts the High elves against their will and Alleria saves them, it'd be a really good lore addition and finally add proper High elves to the Alliance.
    The biggest problem people seem to have with them is that it literally adds Blood elves to the Alliance when you have High elves already. Using the existing High elves as the core, and then maybe have Blood elves afflicted by the same corruption join the Void elves to be cured to boost numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorthemar trusts the Sunreavers, thats why he had them join Rommath's group. Rommath trusts Lorthemar. So by extension he trusts the Sunreavers.
    You can’t use the transitive property for trust. Nothing implies Rommath respects Athes, let alone trusts him.

Hell their first interaction was if not hatred, very close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    I'd personally like Wood Elves, High elves trained by some Kaldorei to become Druids, they'd have leafy hair, Green eyes but not like Blood elves, and some green-ish skin tones.
    As for the population issue..Tbh High elves have had so many appearances population isn't an issue.

They have 2 ingame settlements, and two factions, Alleria's High elves and the Silver Covenant.
    If these could somehow become the Void elves, I think people would have less of a problem with the Void elves.

If something from the outside corrupts the High elves against their will and Alleria saves them, it'd be a really good lore addition and finally add proper High elves to the Alliance.
    The biggest problem people seem to have with them is that it literally adds Blood elves to the Alliance when you have High elves already. Using the existing High elves as the core, and then maybe have Blood elves afflicted by the same corruption join the Void elves to be cured to boost numbers.

This ignores several things, one of them being that night elves hate high elves almost as much as blood elves do.
    Holy shit lol