I dont understand how someone can claim that Kefla would be stronger or even on par with Vegito. If Goku alone can beat Kefla then Vegito is that power and vegetas power multiplied exponentially. How is this even a question

I was actually hoping Kefla would go SSJ3 just to defuse them since the higher power you are the shorter time you have. I don't think she'd stand a chance against Vegito based on how the forms multiply along side with the fusion. I also don't think blue Goku's blast at Kale in Legendary SSJ was anywhere near his strongest blast.

Anyways there's really no proof behind it from what I've seen. All I know is that with Gohan's hidden potential unlocked and no one having that, he'd be absolutely terrifying with ultra instinct since Goku hasn't used super (or been able to) during ultra instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Well, yes. It was a humorous moment. I think you're taking this way too seriously and too literally..
    No.18's face tho ...
    2Pac Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    By the way is Gohan going all out next episode? I think I caught a glimpse of Ultimate (or is it Potential Unleashed) on the spoilers.

Also I never will understand the power level circle jerk in all shounen discussions . . . What do people get out of it?
    No clue, the power scaling never really made much sense. It's along the same lines as when people were speculating on the power level of trillions at the end of DBZ. I do like that they tried to find a middle ground for it and dumbed down their powers a bit. I'd like to see Tien in action more.

zeno is one of the worst things in super.

i hope he dies, and i hope he suffers shortly before hand.

Ultimate SSJ3? So...like uhhh....

Dark SSJ3 hair? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Ultimate SSJ3? So...like uhhh....

Dark SSJ3 hair? What?
    Frosted tips

Yup, rewatched the spoiler and we are definitely getting Gohan Ultimate this week, he has that stray strand of hair he only has in that form. Let's see if he goes Ultimate SSJ3
    actually, he had that stray strand of hair back in Z before he even went Mystic.

anyway

Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-28 at 12:09 AM.

Uhhh, no. Goku only went SSB Kaio-Ken to test Gohan, as he's both the Leader of the U7 team, as well as Goku's Son.

That's like saying Android 17 is stronger than Blue Goku, or that Krillin's stronger than Blue Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    actually, he had that stray strand of hair back in Z before he even went Mystic.
    In Super the lock is there to signify the Ultimate state. Gohan's normal hairdo doesn't (currently) have it.

15+ Year Old Account
    His Ultimate is stronger than Goku's blue (He needed to use Blue + KK to beat Gohan)
    U wot m8? No hes not stronger then SSB just coz goku used KK to beat him he didnt realy need it tbh but gohan kept yelling he needs to give him his best so ye Goku ended it quick.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In Super the lock is there to signify the Ultimate state. Gohan's normal hairdo doesn't (currently) have it.
    yeah, that's true.

10+ Year Old Account

Right from God's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

a Super Saiyan God part is really interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Universe 6 is erased according to the new spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

Better increase our S-cells xD jk

Sounds interesting , So this guy is called Yamoshi

He looks like Vegeta even in the other scene he seems wearing the same Armor as him

Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-11-30 at 10:48 AM.
    2Pac Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

Right from God's mouth.
    I think that was known since... well forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I think that was known since... well forever.
    There were doubts, since it was never stated to be true. It was just commonly agreed upon. This confirms and sets it in stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Midi-chlorians!

Glad I'm not the only one that thought S-Cells = midichlorians. Guess it's not that surprising, but still.