Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sargeras - I have decided, I want him in my game

I officially allow Blizzard to turn him into a hero. I have no problem with S using his avatar to walk among the mortals. Perfect fit, isn't he? Deep voice, throbbing muscles and flaming beard. Alarak came year after Legacy of the Cucks, Spergieras should not wait longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    More suited as part of a map objective or part of a map environment. I would make little sense that he would weaken himself, shrink himself to "play" fairly.

At least in my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    More suited as part of a map objective or part of a map environment. I would make little sense that he would weaken himself, shrink himself to "play" fairly.

At least in my opinion
    He did it before, probably thousand of times. Aldrachi artifacts tell a story of one such event. Then there was Azeroth.

One of his heroics is that he just turns into his Titan form and obliterates the entire map.

Genuinely not sure if this is sarcasm.

Whatever the case, Sargeras for HotS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Genuinely not sure if this is sarcasm.

Whatever the case, Sargeras for HotS!
    It is not. He looks the best. I want him in game. Nothing would be as satisfying as him!

he would be an amazing edition.

have his ultimate turn him into titan form and act like a weaker, second core. only once per game, and only one team's sargeras can do it.

Deleted
    Sargeras is basically a cosmic god... Hes likely on the same level or at least close to the powers behind Nexus. So i dont see him joining unless in his considerably weaker avatar form to maybe have a little fun? I mean it would be pretty much like if there was a transformers moba and youd have Unicron joining up(whos the size of a planet).

Same thing for Amon of Starcraft pretty much.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-11-30 at 05:20 PM.

Sargeras will NEVER go in his Avatar form to Fight us.

Nor does he fight fairly. He uses his Fel Magics to weaken ANYONE that dares challenge him. Oh, and must I mention the fact that he usually aims for the Throat first?

I'd prefer Archimonde/Kil'jaeden, personally.

HotS isn't about being "fair" or realistic. It's a mash-up beat-the-shit-out-of-each-other MOBA. We have a turd with a bow able to one-shot a Dragon Aspect. I think any and all characters are an option so long as they have an interesting, fairly unique kit of abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

Nor does he fight fairly. He uses his Fel Magics to weaken ANYONE that dares challenge him. Oh, and must I mention the fact that he usually aims for the Throat first?

He generally just heats up the planet by 50 degrees which fucks over any enemy lul.

Deleted

But he actually did go in his avatar to break spirit of his enemies.

What followed was a duel between the champion of the aldrachi and the lord of the Burning Legion. The Legion host watched with rapt attention as Sargeras dueled with Toranaar. The Dark Titan could have simply annihilated his foe at any moment, but he did not seek to destroy Toranaar, but to corrupt him. For days, Sargeras battered the aldrachi with just enough force to wear him down. Toranaar recognized Sargeras' ploy and knew that he could not best the Legion's ruler in combat. Thus, he decided on one final act of defiance by feigning submission. When Sargeras let his guard down, Toranaar struck, his warblades ripping through the titan's hide and drawing his molten blood. Though it was only a minor injury, the other aldrachi howled in triumph.[2]

Infuriated by Toranaar's defiance, Sargeras instantly ripped him and his fellow aldrachi champions to pieces, leaving nothing of their bodies but dust. The Legion's ruler then commanded his armies to bathe the aldrachi world in an inferno that would smolder for eternity

Let's have Sargeras be a 5 man hero. Similar to how Cho'gall is a 2 person hero. Each player gets to control either a leg, an arm or his head. Each part can do different things! >.> <.<

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    But he actually did go in his avatar to break spirit of his enemies.
    Sargeras' Avatar: Defeated a guy that not only wielded badass Blades, but was also causing the Legion itself some trouble. He also defeated him with EASE, by the way.

*Gets fucked with a Female Mage with a 5x Power boost*

I love Sargeras, he was the character that kicked started my love of Warcraft lore, but I couldn't abide him being in the game. He deserves to be duking it out with beings like the Raven Lord and the Gravekeeper in his own map or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    Let's have Sargeras be a 5 man hero. Similar to how Cho'gall is a 2 person hero. Each player gets to control either a leg, an arm or his head. Each part can do different things! >.> <.<
    Pahaha, brilliant!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Sargeras' Avatar: Defeated a guy that not only wielded badass Blades, but was also causing the Legion itself some trouble. He also defeated him with EASE, by the way.

There are plenty of 'badasses' in the Nexus. And it is not as if Lich King can't die to murky or fatrasza.

This game is about flavour, taste of power fantasy. Great looking characters are meant to be cherished. His avatar being weaker can be explained in multiple ways: disturbing energies of the nexus, maybe he is controlling imprisoned, sitting on his throne. Limitless ways.

you can't use lore to justify not having a character in hots. hots is just a silly moba.

alexstraza would murder every single other character except like kerrigan(and the diablo characters, especially if the class representations are nephalem), yet she fights a simple human with a bow.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-11-30 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I love Sargeras, he was the character that kicked started my love of Warcraft lore, but I couldn't abide him being in the game. He deserves to be duking it out with beings like the Raven Lord and the Gravekeeper in his own map or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Pahaha, brilliant!
    That;s the weird way to express your sympathy for the character. Instead of having chance to play as him you wish to see him as nothing more than narrator you might hear every x matches if you are lucky. Embrace Sargeras, be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    It is not. He looks the best. I want him in game. Nothing would be as satisfying as him!
    Seconded.
    /10char

Deleted
    Of course theres some power likely in the nexus that brings the powers of the heroes on equal terms, or at least closer to equal terms. Otherwise Murky and the Overwatch characters would probably be the weakest of the bunch, next to the Starcraft human characters, everyone else has either alien powers or supernatural and superhuman powers. Its probably safe to say that Warcraft and Diablo have the strongest heroes lorewise and in comparison, since theyre from the fantasy worlds where anything goes.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-11-30 at 08:48 PM.