Poll: Vote for BEST Antorus boss

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Best and Worst Antorus Boss?

Best: Aggramar [Argus was a close runner up.]
    Worst: Coven [One of the worst bosses ever made]

EDIT:
    Changed the Worst to Coven
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-06-21 at 01:38 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Best: Imonar's bridge phases are kind of cool I guess.
    Worst: Argus; an extremely boring and dull disappointment for an end of the expansion heroic boss. Impossible to wipe unless you're really trying. Minimal number of mechanics.

Deleted
    Argus was the best because of the boss room and the animations of the boss, the mechanics are good, however undertuned.

Aggramar was a boring boss just like every other boss before that, excluding coven.

Deleted
    I enjoyed the Coven and Varimathras. The rest were a borefest tbh.

Coven and Eonar are the worst. High Command, Portal Keeper, Kin'garoth and Argus are all pretty good.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Coven and Eonar are the worst. High Command, Portal Keeper, Kin'garoth and Argus are all pretty good.
    biggest Tradu

The worst? The first boss. Pretty easy to do. Nothing too hard at all. But that doesn't make him bad.

The best? Aggramar, and Argus the Unmaker. Coven and Imonar are a close Second, with Kin'garoth and Eonar being third.

15+ Year Old Account
    Best eonar, worst varimathras

Best visuals: Argus
    Most fun: Varimathras
    Worst: Eonar

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved Eonar and Argus. Varimathras was pretty boring though.

Absolutely hated Eonar. Argus probably the best of the bunch, but also liked Valimathras (have always loved high dps patchwork bosses for some reason).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Best: Aggramar [Argus was a close runner up.]
    Worst: Kin'garoth [One of the worst bosses ever made]
    Best is too general a term. What do you mean by best? Best fight mechanics? Most fun? Most challenge to fun ratio? Best looking? Best lorewise? And what specific difficulty? Each encounter can vary a lot depending on whether it's N H or M.

ie, In ToS my favorite H encounter in terms of fun/challenge is KJ, but he is one of the least fun in M difficulty. So I'd say he's the best for H ToS and I like Mistress for M because of all the AoE deeps I can do.

For Antorus so far:

Best encounter in terms of gameplay: Eonar because it's unique in that it's not a standard boss fight. Plus it's relatively easy, so free loot. Argus is a close second.

Most fun: Probably Kin because of all the shit we have to be aware of. I like hectic fights like this. It really gets your juices flowing.

In terms of looks: I'd say Eonar has the best zone look. Dig the Titan design with flora all over. In terms of boss design... Either Argus or the first boss, love the giant mech designs. I hope Argus can drop his cool scythe as a transmog weap like Maiden's hammer. That scythe looks pretty cool.

My LEAST favorite encounter: Varimathras, it's boring mechanics that require precision execution or raid wipes. It's sort of like Maiden, but at least Maiden's mechanics were unique and fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nospmas View Post
    Absolutely hated Eonar. Argus probably the best of the bunch, but also liked Valimathras (have always loved high dps patchwork bosses for some reason).
    You have the exact opposite taste as me. Although I also enjoyed Argus.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-11-30 at 06:49 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hated Eonar - undertuned clusterfuck. If they continue with tower defense mechanics in the future, I definitely hope they eliminate the multiple levels BS.

People enjoyed Eonar??? I legit just tabbed to my other monitor and checked my auctions...lootship of this expansion was boring as hell. Kill some trash > fight ends > neat.

I enjoyed Varimathras, but resto druid so looking forward to solo healing that mofo, love fights where we can break past the 2m hps mark for funsies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Best eonar, worst varimathras
    lol interesting we are the exact opposite

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    People enjoyed Eonar??? I legit just tabbed to my other monitor and checked my auctions...lootship of this expansion was boring as hell. Kill some trash > fight ends > neat.

I enjoyed Varimathras, but resto druid so looking forward to solo healing that mofo, love fights where we can break past the 2m hps mark for funsies.

- - - Updated - - -

lol interesting we are the exact opposite
    I really like the monkey balloon tower defense flash games.

Don't know if Mythic will be hugely different, but Eonar on heroic is so goddamn dull.

I think Kingaroth is a pretty fun fight actually - dynamic fight so you can make up your own strat regarding the adds depending on your guild's strengths. Some easily avoidable stuff to move around (even if the balls get pretty fast at some parts of the encounter) to avoid it feeling too static.

best - Argus

worst - Eonar. What the fuck is this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I really like the monkey balloon tower defense flash games.
    I like bloons tower defence game as well, but hate eonar. Eonar is such a boring fight and undertuned as hell. It got bit clusterfucky at end but then it just abruptly ended and after you start to feel like: is this it? Probably worst fight ever. Only slightly harder than gunship on level of difficulty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I like bloons tower defence game as well, but hate eonar. Eonar is such a boring fight and undertuned as hell. It got bit clusterfucky at end but then it just abruptly ended and after you start to feel like: is this it? Probably worst fight ever. Only slightly harder than gunship on level of difficulty.
    I don't care if it's hard. I had fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯