Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah I'm not playing this little game anymore. I'm going to take my infraction for calling you a cuntbucket of fuckface and move on. You're still an awful person though.
    Why am I an awful person? Is it because I oppose authoritarianism? Is it because I don't support nationalists who want to take away the freedoms of innocent people?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    That's not at all a logical argument.

Let's say 5 people regularly walk into your house and take one thing every day for 75 years. They were there yesterday, today, and they'll be there tomorrow.

Now let's say one person walks in and takes half of the things in your house one day. He never comes back.

Who is the bigger threat?
    The person who killed 2700 is the bigger threat than the people killing maybe a hundred or so since the same date.

This should be some simple mathematics...

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Ummm, in 2040 whites in America will become a minority in their own home...that trend is set to continue even further past 2040...so yes...less whites over time, with more less whites over even more time, and even less over that....eventually you get to genocide. It's called math...and math is universal.
    So?

Why do you care if whites are the majority? If you are so concerned about it, then you must be very concerned about all the people who are currently the minority... right?

Deleted
    Ummm, in 2040 whites in America will become a minority in their own home...that trend is set to continue even further past 2040...so yes...less whites over time, with more less whites over even more time, and even less over that....eventually you get to genocide. It's called math...and math is universal.
    White people aren't native to America anyway

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    To be fair you said

Which translates to me as "If you don't think it's a serious problem then you're likely a Nazi"
    No, it does not translate to that. It means that if he doesn't have a problem pushing their agenda, then he may be helping them to further it along. That's why I want to know his stance on such things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I'm not about to stand idle when people tell me I'm a lesser being for not conforming to Marxist beliefs and adhear more to emotion than reason.
    Then ignore such people. The second you want to get the government involved, and stifle someone's freedoms, then I have a problem. That's exactly what nationalism does.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The person who killed 2700 is the bigger threat than the people killing maybe a hundred or so since the same date.

This should be some simple mathematics...
    This is actually not a true accounting of how many non-Islamic people have killed since and including 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    neo nazis? a real threat?! would you like to give me an example of where these so called neo nazis are on the rise?
    The leftist media saw about 200 of them with tiki torches once...so now they are a threat...but lets ignore antifa, BLM, and muslim extremists who are hell bent on invading the west, raping young white women, and sucking from the Euro/American welfare system.
    There is an actual war on whites going on right now, and it is even taking place in colleges where they have now created classes like "White racism" <------yes...it is a course that starts in 2018 for the University of FL...the guy teaching the course? Not white. And he is claiming that it isn't there to shame white students. The very course itself is racist against whites.

Deleted
    Also please can we stop discussing race now

So...you think that unchecked migration of low/no skilled people is a GOOD thing? You think that having a merit based immigration system where we get to CHOOSE what we need and who we need to better our country is a bad thing? Whatever you've been smoking.....well, stop smoking...you're getting brain damage.
    Btw, that merit based system...is based off of SJW Canada's system.
    I think the market will determine how many people will migrate for employment. I have no desire to give them a penny, but that doesn't mean I want to stop them from competing in the marketplace. That's what freedom is all about.

You assume that I support Canada's system, I do not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes extreme ideologies are a realistic threat to our society and democracy. Mostly because they are prone to violence to push their ideologies on others.

Those that label Islam as a threat and those that find ideologies like salafism inside Islam should be allowed freely in our society are by far, far more dangerous than anything else. They cause division, no solutions take place, no moderate or voice of sanity takes over.

ofc not.
    Its a straw man of the left + hysteria akin to satanist panic in the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then ignore such people. The second you want to get the government involved, and stifle someone's freedoms, then I have a problem. That's exactly what nationalism does.
    And you think Marxists CAN'T get into positions of power and then forcing their beliefs down on other people?
    I'm not that naive. In which case, I'd rather fight a war against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    This is actually not a true accounting of how many non-Islamic people have killed since and including 9/11.
    If you have a better number for number of killings from white supremacists, show it that this number is greater than the thousands from Islamic terrorism.

White people aren't native to America anyway
    America didn't exist before white people. America wasn't a nation until 1776 and white people built its very foundations. We invented Radio, cars, planes, television, the internet, lasers, modern medicine,phones, smartphones, nano-technology etc etc

Also...this country has belonged to us for a long looong time. You wanna hate yourself that much? Go and light yourself on fire...you won't be white after that.

Also, show me a non-white country that has as much freedom as you have in white countries. Here i'll save you time...you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Nazis are a threat whenever they pop up. They have a political view explicitly based in the extermination of others. There's no way to soft-peddle their danger.
    The bigger danger are those with racist views that aren't explicitly stated and also advocate violence and death against ethnic groups yet are embraced by the country. I mean hell one of the big "islamaphobia" pushers, Linda Sarsour, is pretty much an advocate of exterminating Jews and yet she's lauded by people. She blows it off claiming she's just against Zionism, but in reality what she's said pretty much indicates otherwise. Then you have people like Yusra Khogali in Canada spouting off about how white people are genetic scum which is also very Hitleresque and yet when someone spoke out against her in the Huffington Post there was backlash.

How about we stop supporting racists from all walks of life because the sooner we do that the sooner we stop new ones from springing up. The rise in this neo nazi scum is from allowing anti white racists to be heard in terms of actual legal issues and treated like they're some sort of advocate for equality when they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    And you think Marxists CAN'T get into positions of power and then forcing their beliefs down on other people?
    I'm not that naive. In which case, I'd rather fight a war against them.
    Oh, I think they can absolutely get into power. However, nationalists have far more power in most countries than Marxists do. That means their version of oppression and authoritianism is likely a larger threat.

I'd rather not support any of them.

- - - Updated - - -

America didn't exist before white people. America wasn't a nation until 1776 and white people built its very foundations. We invented Radio, cars, planes, television, the internet, lasers, modern medicine,phones, smartphones, nano-technology etc etc

Also...this country has belonged to us for a long looong time. You wanna hate yourself that much? Go and light yourself on fire...you won't be white after that.

Also, show me a non-white country that has as much freedom as you have in white countries. Here i'll save you time...you can't.
    SO, does that mean the current minorities in this country are in danger from the white people who live in it? If you are so concerned that white people will someday become the minority, does that mean you are concerned for the current minorities?

Also please can we stop discussing race now
    You opened the box. We told you the evils of the left...and now you don't want to talk about it. The left is more dangerous...because they aren't just racists...they are enacting their racist dreams. We have the stats...and math isn't racist. Stop being such an SJW. The people you are defending would sooner rob and beat you then help you. But they are more then willing to have you fight to not only keep them in your country...but to bring in more of them. Learn Arabic, dude. It's your future. Got any sisters or females in your family? Tell them that they no longer have the freedoms or basic rights that've been fortunate to have by living in a western country.

Deleted

1. America existed before Europeans settled
    2. 250 years isn't exactly long
    3. Native Americans lived longer there
    4. Inventions are irrelevant
    5. I'm not American
    6. White people aren't dying out
    7. Your views are obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    If you have a better number for number of killings from white supremacists, show it that this number is greater than the thousands from Islamic terrorism.
    They're going to sit and claim Oklahoma City was a white supremacist/Christian motivated incident when it wasn't like half of the things that claim Christianity has caused more deaths recently.

You opened the box. We told you the evils of the left...and now you don't want to talk about it. The left is more dangerous...because they aren't just racists...they are enacting their racist dreams. We have the stats...and math isn't racist. Stop being such an SJW. The people you are defending would sooner rob and beat you then help you. But they are more then willing to have you fight to not only keep them in your country...but to bring in more of them. Learn Arabic, dude. It's your future. Got any sisters or females in your family? Tell them that they no longer have the freedoms or basic rights that've been fortunate to have by living in a western country.
    The white nationalists have their guy in the White House... they have plenty of power. You have demonstrated exactly what they want, and you support it. I don't think you realize the irony in your comment...