Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boy are you gunna be mad when they tie up the Horde vs Alliance conflict, all the missing south seas islands/continents, Azshara/the naga and N'zoth in one expansion. Bonus points if the last tier is "and then void lords went away and never came back the end."

The Legion Invasion was a joke. This expansion did a good job of making us feel insanely powerful, and the Legion insanely weak.

Also, what's up with the leader of the dread lords, randomly appearing in the Suramar raid as a mid tier boss? How could would it to have him appear at times during the Suramar questlines? They utilised the named demons so little in questing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    The Legion Invasion was a joke. This expansion did a good job of making us feel insanely powerful, and the Legion insanely weak.

Also, what's up with the leader of the dread lords, randomly appearing in the Suramar raid as a mid tier boss? How could would it to have him appear at times during the Suramar questlines? They utilised the named demons so little in questing.
    Because those are done by different teams - and they *literally* don't talk about how lore ties things together during the process. Sure they all know the general overarching story points and main villains, but they don't have some fucking Oracle of Lore Office in the campus where they go to ask sage advice about their lore based design. No.

It's "Gameplay First". They design a "cool raid boss demon dudes". Then they do gameplay and systems and fight mechanics - and after that, some lore dude tries desperately to tie the threads together and give the demon dude boss a name and a purpose in the dungeon. Sometimes they manage to do that... most of the time.. not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Burning legion, titans and Illidan story is wrapped up and over.

Time for Void to step in as the "all great threat"

Sargeras has been in the Warcraft universe for too long and his time has come.

I for once welcome the change.
    Definitely this. People we are all going to die sometime and I'd like to see some story threads wrapped up before I go rather than endlessly deferred for the sake of it.

He was the big bad for FIFTEEN YEARS of real time. That's a fifth of an average lifespan.