Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Zone levels are on the map on PTR too, zones still have "minimum" , northern barrens is 10-60, but other zones have 15/20/25/30/35/40 to 60. We knew that from Blizzcon.

Expansions zones still have minimum levels it seems, no skipping Outland, as northrend map shows 67 minimum.
    Northrend minimum is 58

Expansions zones still have minimum levels it seems, no skipping Outland, as northrend map shows 67 minimum.
    Well, that's disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Here's something odd. A Blood Elf in one of the buildings around the Stormwind Embassy that acts as an innkeeper.

https://i.imgur.com/7dNnZZ8.jpg
    Maybe she'll be a Void Elf once they get implemented into the files?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Well, that's disappointing.
    It's not, it's 58 minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's pretty easy to spot.

All of these are taken on Live. Pandaria skybox obscures it a bit more than the others.
    Huh, i don't have that dot, also no argus...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's something odd. A Blood Elf in one of the buildings around the Stormwind Embassy that acts as an innkeeper.

High elf perhaps? They are members of the alliance
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zone levels are on the map on PTR too, zones still have "minimum" , northern barrens is 10-60, but other zones have 15/20/25/30/35/40 to 60. We knew that from Blizzcon.

That's incorrect according to Blizzcon. Wrath/BC, Cata/MoP share level ranges.

Might not be accurately in game yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    High elf perhaps? They are members of the alliance
    Could be. But she for sure has green eyes right now.

Also I post this and suddenly that building is swarmed with players. Hi guys.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

All this info has me like:

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... it makes sense when you have Alleria and Turalyon, even if he does not make anything in name of the Alliance, they would most likely force him to push aside the Horde (at least for now)
    I kept trying to tell people the Kirin Tor is an Alliance faction that agrees to host and work with the Horde.

They mess up High/Blood elf eyes all the time.

Odd. I haven't killed Argus, yet on the PTR I see the star, but cannot see new silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567370#1
    Note that since development of the new expansion is now in full swing, datamining sites are likely to see some bits and pieces of features that are part of Battle for Azeroth (such as Allied Races).
    bits and pieces

heh

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's pretty easy to spot.

All of these are taken on Live. Pandaria skybox obscures it a bit more than the others.
    Maybe it's a new Skybox for christmas. If you keep flying that way you get to see the birth of baby jesus.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Don't go to silithus, so many morons in chat don't know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    It is, and it is still a nice change.
    So not only were they bloody bitten, now they're bloody Horde?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Maybe it's a new Skybox for christmas. If you keep flying that way you get to see the birth of baby jesus.
    Argus was already born.

As was Thrall's kid.

Deleted

void elves are supposed to be blood elves exiles. maybe she is one of them in her 'normal' form? although i doubt it.....i thought they are not going to look like blood elves

10+ Year Old Account
    Rommath of all characters got a new voice-over set; one new line is "The Sunwell must be protected."

What's going on lad? Is SWP in danger again?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    bits and pieces

heh
    Well.

I don't know what to feel at this point. There is NO WAY that the 4 current races are BfA content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    void elves are supposed to be blood elves exiles. maybe she is one of them in her 'normal' form? although i doubt it.....i thought they are not going to look like blood elves
    It's possible she's a placeholder until they get the Void Elf files into the game, and then they switch her to one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Don't go to silithus, so many morons in chat don't know what they're talking about.
    Just disable general chat, as any sane player should do.