Poll: When will Battle for Azeroth launch?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erixi View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. This is how I broke it down:

7.3.5 PTR Dec 5th or Dec 12th.
    F&F Alpha January
    Beta ~ End of February / Beginning of March
    7.4 (Story Patch) ~ March
    7.9 (BfA Setup) ~ August at the latest.
    8.0 4 weeks after 7.9
    Note that the BFA setup wouldn't be called "7.9" but 8.0 Prepatch. It's Semantic Version Numbering, not Decimals, 7.9 is not the last first digit of 7.x, as shown by the Vanilla patches going to 1.12.2

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    They were working on Legion since MoP, and WoD was a filler like BfA is to the next big expansion. In terms of expansions Legion was a lot like MoP, as so far BfA is a lot like WoD in the feature department.

Blizzard knows subscriber cycles better than we do, no matter how obvious it becomes. No way we will be stuck in the last raid tier for 1 year, or more they've made that mistake and it had costed them dearly.
    There's absolutely nothing to suggest that BfA is "filler".
    WoD was not "filler", it was poorly executed but that doesn't make it filler, the story was still progressed.

- - - Updated - - -

August or September. There will be patches after Antorus, just no more TIER raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    WoD was not "filler", it was poorly executed but that doesn't make it filler, the story was still progressed.

- - - Updated - - -

August or September. There will be patches after Antorus, just no more TIER raids.
    Mmmk...

Allied races and scenario's just screams new content.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Mmmk...

Allied races and scenario's just screams new content.
    And those are the only things coming with BfA, right? Everyone freeze, BfA only has 2 "not new" features and we'll all sit in old main cities joining queues for scenarios!

Just as how Legion was going to be "a lazy TBC ripoff with WoD features!"...

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Last day of August or early September
    This^^ /10charshit

7+ Year Old Account

I had to. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

WoD was a filler to support the movie but both failed miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSuMe View Post
    WoD was a filler to support the movie but both failed miserably.
    I'd love to know what about WoD "supported the movie" when the settings and story was entirely different.

No, WoD was not "filler", that sentiment excuses what Blizzard did with the expansion and to the playerbase by releasing it and maintaining it the way they did.

And those are the only things coming with BfA, right? Everyone freeze, BfA only has 2 "not new" features and we'll all sit in old main cities joining queues for scenarios!

Just as how Legion was going to be "a lazy TBC ripoff with WoD features!"...
    Said no one ever.

Said no one ever.
    You saying that no one ever said it =/= it was never said. With all the complaints seen on these forums on a daily basis, it's always funny when someone proclaims "Nuh-uh it was never said coz muh feels!"...

You saying that no one ever said it =/= it was never said. With all the complaints seen on these forums on a daily basis, it's always funny when someone proclaims "Nuh-uh it was never said coz muh feels!"...
    Meh, I didn't see it as much in Legion as I did in MoP and Cata.. I am sure it was said, I don't know why other than the garrison/dal and a few other little things that seems to be here to stay; however besides what usually comes in and xpack, you toss in uncharted isles and warfronts... It's a tad underwhelming, my guess is that allied races will be in 7.3.5 so they can be leveled prior to release of bfa so players who want to play them aren't stuck in old content while new content is out. Level scaling is on ptr I think, /shrug... So yeah, soo much content...