Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's not necessarily nationalism, that may not even be patriotism. I understand the difference between the two, do you?
    According to your logic that is pure racism also.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Peoples don't understand that if they join a NATION like a EU country their are not anymore free to do whatever they want with out respecting the constitution and laws. And if they feel they are not free they label you as nazi or whatever. That's other side of the story.
    Yeah, because Belgium and Denmark could do whatever they want in 1939-1945. Like ''obeying to the Germans'' or ''getting shot by the Germans'' or ''doing what the Germans want'' or ''being hanged by the Germans'' and so forth.

IE, people all seem to think that ''the big bad EU is an attack on their liberty. What liberty ? What freedoms Hungary and Romania lost by joining the EU ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Are you a comedian, by chance?

I did not try to manipulate anything, you just fail at basic logic.
    You literally edited out my comment to push a false narrative, and I called you out on it.

- - - Updated - - -

You have been caught lying multiple times.

Hint : normal people don't associate nationalism with nazi. White nationalism, in addition of being promoted by deluded maniacs worshiping the head Nazi-rat that killed millions upon millions of whites and ruined Europe, is ridiculous, since the nationalism of white countries was build solely for the purpose of robbing OTHER whites of their lands. Tell to the millions of French and Germans who fought at Verdun that they were of the same ''race''.

And no, don't pretend I said that whites could not be nationalist. I specifically said that ''white nationalism'' is the deluded dream of Nazi rats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Tell to the millions of French and Germans who fought at Verdun that they were of the same ''race''.
    My grand father was a WW2 veteran, I know enough about WW2.

But we are in other game today.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    Jesus, that fucking moron. Just because he is able to string together a sentence that sounds eloquent it doesn't mean he has faintest idea what the fuck he is on about.

I will not debate a 50 minute video in a comment section, or the pile of horse dung that Molyneuxe's work as a public "intellectual" amounts to.

He's a crazed lunatic who suddenly discovered the "virtues" of nationalism because the edgy Ayn Rand wannabes like him threw their lots in and were embraced by the Alt-Right and their Trumpkins.

BLM and Antifa are terrorists, and the KKK and Neo Nazis are harmless right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    If you look at extreme left and extreme right wing politics they actually have a lot in common

Including the fact that both extreme ends of the political spectrum cannot stand any opinion that differs from their own and will go to any lengths to deprive you of your right to free speech

its just that for some reason its only the extreme right thats gets bad press, or threads, when both are equally deserving

Extremism of any kind = BAD
    I don't think there is such thing as inherently bad extremism. It's a label people give to various ideas which are outside the norm. If a view is popular, is it extremist in your mind? There was a time when most people wanted to ban homosexuality. As heinous as it is, at that time it wouldn't have been considered extremist. So I reject the term entirely; I think it's pointless.

We should be able to debate views without relying on such vapid labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Ah yes, the tried-and-true "I didn't call you a bitch, I said you are *being* a bitch" defense. Your little cause-and-effect tree basically says that Nationalists are the same as Nazis, but please continue to defend your stupid conclusions via semantics, it's rather amusing to watch you flounder.
    That's not it at all, he is liteally editing my comments to push a narrative that II'm not saying.

You can whine all you like, but I did not say what I'm accused of saying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Neo-nazis still do kill people, why do you guys keep insisting they are harmless?
    While I can't speak for the guy you quoted, I would say Neo-Nazis are relatively harmless. So what do I mean by that? I mean statistically they are just not causing that many issues. Why is it newsworthy at all if they kill a few people a year, at most? That's a drop in the bucket compared to the tens of thousands of other murders, or hundreds of thousands of non-violent deaths due to health issues. And yes, I would apply this same logic to any other group. I already do it for Islamic terrorists. Yeah, Muslims kill some people (more than Neo-Nazis do in the name of their beliefs), but I'm not crying in fear about Muslims. I'm not asking to shut down speeches or go protest or expand spying. But it seems popular among corporate Democrats to spread fear about the alt-right.

I just don't care about this issue which really doesn't affect anything. So I would ask you. Why do YOU think it's such a concern, given the statistics? Maybe you're reacting with emotions rather than analyzing the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    This is moderate nationalism in its finest form. To accept newcomers, but expect and demand that they adhere to laws and customs. Don't try to talk your way out of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you looking for someone to duo up with?
    I'm not trying to talk my way out of anything. You posted a fucking picture.

I have no problem with simple, basic laws. I do have a problem forcing a great many cultural beliefs onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    While I can't speak for the guy you quoted, I would say Neo-Nazis are relatively harmless. So what do I mean by that? I mean statistically they are just not causing that many issues. Why is it newsworthy at all if they kill a few people a year, at most? That's a drop in the bucket compared to the tens of thousands of other murders, or hundreds of thousands of non-violent deaths due to health issues. And yes, I would apply this same logic to any other group. I already do it for Islamic terrorists. Yeah, Muslims kill some people (more than Neo-Nazis do in the name of their beliefs), but I'm not crying in fear about Muslims. I'm not asking to shut down speeches or go protest or expand spying. But it seems popular among corporate Democrats to spread fear about the alt-right.

I just don't care about this issue which really doesn't affect anything. So I would ask you. Why do YOU think it's such a concern, given the statistics? Maybe you're reacting with emotions rather than analyzing the facts.
    You do realize that the same thing can be said about Islamic terrorism right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    BLM and Antifa are terrorists, and the KKK and Neo Nazis are harmless right?
    Upstanding citizens coming to patrol your neighborhood. (Lynch black people, bomb federal buildings and drive trucks into crowds).

Something something America! Something something white, Christian, 2nd amendment! MAGA!

Deleted
    I'm not trying to talk my way out of anything. You posted a fucking picture.

I have no problem with simple, basic laws. I do have a problem forcing a great many cultural beliefs onto others.
    Funny as hell, this is exactly what waves of immigrants try to do in EU today. Just wandering, which one you label nationalist?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Well, name one inhumane cultural belief foreigners that come to these horrible nationalist states have to embrace then!

That women have the same rights as men? That women who get raped are not guilty of it? That legal matters are not settled within the family by the "father figures"?
    Its illegal to beat children? No means no?
    The fact that they are forced to do anything is my problem. Forced patriotism is my issue. I have no desire to force my beliefs onto you. You and I do not share the same cultural beliefs, and that is fine. What is not fine, is trying to force one onto the other. People should be free to do what they want, so long as they do not harm others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    While I can't speak for the guy you quoted, I would say Neo-Nazis are relatively harmless. So what do I mean by that? I mean statistically they are just not causing that many issues. Why is it newsworthy at all if they kill a few people a year, at most?
    Because statistically speaking for their relatively small number they commit a disproportionate amount of acts of terrorism. Furthermore intent matters. The intent behind those acts of violence is to terrorize entire segments of society, hinder their development and create an environment of constant fear and danger.

A similar logic cannot be applied to Islam, because most interpretations and forms of Islam are not violent and do not intend to create a climate of fear or danger or hinder the development of other communities.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2017-12-01 at 02:24 AM.

Funny as hell, this is exactly what waves of immigrants try to do in EU today. Just wandering, which one you label nationalist?
    How are they forcing their beliefs onto you? Are they passing laws? Are they pointing guns at your head?

People should be free to do what they want, so long as they do not harm others. Any government action past that point is inherently unnecessary, and a reduction of the most possible freedom.

The one in the black shirt in front of the black background seems like the brains of this duo. Makes you notice a persons clothing size less.

Deleted
    Forced patriotism is my issue.
    Have fun to find a country to accept you. Or make your own