Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post

I wonder however where Veressa is.
    Knowing her, I would assume she is at the warfront... She isn't the type to sit in an embassy during wartime.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Tyrande usually ends up doing alliance stuff and malf usually ends up doing neutral druidy stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Show Sylvanas fans that she is thoroughly a bad person once and for all?
    theyll never admit that. theyd spontaneously combust rather than admit that they were wrong. every excuse every doubt will be thrown out, until finally we will be left with the greatest argument beating response of all.

"Na uh!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaichu View Post
    So the embassies are on the PTR, and Wrathion is no longer in the Alliance building. However, I also think one person who should be there is missing... Where is Malfurion? As Teldrassil has burned down, his absence seems rather grim.
    are all the leaders supposed to be there?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Show Sylvanas fans that she is thoroughly a bad person once and for all?
    Killing a knaak character gets you a golden ticket to heaven. She would be paraded down the streets of silvermoon and have gold spun into her hair and be given the richest of gifts in silk and metals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Wrathion is in Northrend visiting the shrine. No time to waste in the embassy. Although I would believe that they don't really know what to do with him...
    Veressa missing not much of a deal. But most interesting:where is Arator???
    He’s my resource slave farming ap is what he’s doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He’s my resource slave farming ap is what he’s doing.
    So you do main a Blood Elf Paladin...

Well, at least that explains all your hatred for High Elves. IRL RPing your toon... now that's some dedication!

10+ Year Old Account
    So the embassies are on the PTR, and Wrathion is no longer in the Alliance building. However, I also think one person who should be there is missing... Where is Malfurion? As Teldrassil has burned down, his absence seems rather grim.
    He's hugging trees. Making sure they.. feel ok.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    So you do main a Blood Elf Paladin...

Well, at least that explains all your hatred for High Elves. IRL RPing your toon... now that's some dedication!
    Lol my main is a orc rogue, my Tauren pally is a healer for alt raid night.

I do have two blood elves, a demon hunter and mage.

But you never cease to amuse I give you that.

If you want to talk about dedication, your refusal of canon lore because it hurts your feelings takes a lot of dedication to just keep ignoring it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing. At the start of Legion we had some pretty major deaths and Malfurion & Vereesa missing is so odd.

Maybe Malfurion & Vereesa both die in the burning of Teldrassil. Maybe Malfurion sacrifices himself to save Tyrande and his people. Vereesa on the other hand would be a major loss for both Sylvanas and Alleria and could be what makes them hate each other.

That said, it seems a little uneven. We lost Bolvar (sorta) in Wrath, we lost Magni (sorta) in Cataclysm, we lost Maraad in WoD, We lost Varian & Tirion in Legion and now we lose Malfurion in BFA? The Horde have only lost 3 major characters. Now it's possible that the Horde could lose someone big as well but they are all at the embassy as far as I can tell unless someone dies during the questing experience like Maraad and Admiral Taylor (another one we lost) did in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    There's also the fact that the dying elf is posed in a very tragic way. If it was just some random night elven mook there's no way she would've been the focus the picture gave her.

Besides the fact that those "facts" are all totally false.

-Night elf ears are almost horizontal and are almost twice as long as the head is. High elf ears point up at a 45 degree angle and are as long as the head is.
    -The scene is lit with purple light, high elf skin would look just as purple as night elven skin.
    -Night elven archers are never shown wearing hoods, whereas for High Elves, it's practically their trademark. There's also the little detail that the hood and cloak are blue.
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20080907051335

About that.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Tyrande is already present. They don't both need to be in attendance.
    Yeah, we don't need more voice-acting between them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Wow, it's almost as if they wanted to give the night elf hero a unique companion so, in order to save money, they recoloured the model of a certain high elven ranger. I forget her name, I know she had a sister or two, though.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-12-01 at 07:37 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    That's the thing. At the start of Legion we had some pretty major deaths and Malfurion & Vereesa missing is so odd.

Maybe Malfurion & Vereesa both die in the burning of Teldrassil. Maybe Malfurion sacrifices himself to save Tyrande and his people. Vereesa on the other hand would be a major loss for both Sylvanas and Alleria and could be what makes them hate each other.

That said, it seems a little uneven. We lost Bolvar (sorta) in Wrath, we lost Magni (sorta) in Cataclysm, we lost Maraad in WoD, We lost Varian & Tirion in Legion and now we lose Malfurion in BFA? The Horde have only lost 3 major characters. Now it's possible that the Horde could lose someone big as well but they are all at the embassy as far as I can tell unless someone dies during the questing experience like Maraad and Admiral Taylor (another one we lost) did in WoD.
    Thrall (sorta), Cairne, Vol'jin, Garrosh, Nazgrim (sorta) and most likely Sylvanas coming up.

I didn't notice any dwarf leader there also

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Thrall (sorta), Cairne, Vol'jin, Garrosh, Nazgrim and Dranosh Saurfang. Since Maraad is being counted: Ariok, Zaela, Jorin Deadeye (sorta), Kargath Bladefist (the MU one). Off the top of my head.
    Beyond that point, most Alliance leaders died during, like you said, epic quests or heroic sacrifices. Half the Horde's losses turned into raid/dungeon bosses, the other half was built up and then promptly forgotten before anything was done with them. Cairne, one of the founding members, even just died "off-screen".
    The Horde lost three Warchiefs (probably a fourth this expansion), the Alliance lost one High King. Varian died heroically with an entire cinematic dedicated to it. Vol'jin dying to a minor shock trooper was a side show of the Broken Shore, while Garrosh became a lolevil raid boss. How's that for fair?

The expansion leaks that came closer to the truth, all had Malfurion dying. My guess is he will die in Teldrassil. While it is true he has been neutral, there's no way he would remain neutral if the horde burned a world tree, especially the one that is home to the night elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Thrall (sorta), Cairne, Vol'jin, Garrosh, Nazgrim and Dranosh Saurfang. Since Maraad is being counted: Ariok, Zaela, Jorin Deadeye (sorta), Kargath Bladefist (the MU one). Off the top of my head.
    Beyond that point, most Alliance leaders died during, like you said, epic quests or heroic sacrifices. Half the Horde's losses turned into raid/dungeon bosses, the other half was built up and then promptly forgotten before anything was done with them. Cairne, one of the founding members, even just died "off-screen".
    The Horde lost three Warchiefs (probably a fourth this expansion), the Alliance lost one High King. Varian died heroically with an entire cinematic dedicated to it. Vol'jin dying to a minor shock trooper was a side show of the Broken Shore, while Garrosh became a lolevil raid boss. How's that for fair?
    Most of those were very small characters. Comparing Maraad to Ariok, Jorin Deadeye, Zaela, Kargath, is just silly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    The expansion leaks that came closer to the truth, all had Malfurion dying. My guess is he will die in Teldrassil. While it is true he has been neutral, there's no way he would remain neutral if the horde burned a world tree, especially the one that is home to the night elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of those were very small characters. Comparing Maraad to Ariok, Jorin Deadeye, Zaela, Kargath, is just silly...
    Maraad dies in the third zone. Kargath and Zaela is by far bigger characters than Maraad. Since Maraad didnt do anything prior to Warlords. Oh wait! Yes, he was on the flying ship in Icecrown, doing nothing.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    My bad, I thought he was about on the level of Zeala, as I only remember him as a very minor character from WotLK (played alliance until WoD prepatch), suddenly being prominent since the WoD pre-patch. Didn't realise he was so heavily featured in comics/novels. Kargath on the other hand was a major character for WC1 and 2... So that's still a fair comparison imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulaza View Post
    Maraad dies in the third zone. Kargath and Zaela is by far bigger characters than Maraad. Since Maraad didnt do anything prior to Warlords. Oh wait! Yes, he was on the flying ship in Icecrown, doing nothing.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    My bad, I thought he was about on the level of Zeala, as I only remember him as a very minor character from WotLK (played alliance until WoD prepatch), suddenly being prominent since the WoD pre-patch. Didn't realise he was so heavily featured in comics/novels. Kargath on the other hand was a major character for WC1 and 2... So that's still a fair comparison imo.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vindicator_Maraad

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kargath_Bladefist

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warlord_Zaela

Common now...

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Wrathion is in Northrend visiting the shrine. No time to waste in the embassy. Although I would believe that they don't really know what to do with him...
    Veressa missing not much of a deal. But most interesting:where is Arator???
    Hopefully forgotten by blizzard again, we dont need any humanelf hybrids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    theyll never admit that. theyd spontaneously combust rather than admit that they were wrong. every excuse every doubt will be thrown out, until finally we will be left with the greatest argument beating response of all.

"Na uh!"

- - - Updated - - -

are all the leaders supposed to be there?
    Stay classy alliance fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

What am I supposed to read into here? I already admitted I was wrong and Maraad was a far larger character than Zaela. Reading it again, most of his story stems from the novels/comic, as I mentioned before. He was made a large character in-game for WoD and then promptly killed off. Kargath was heavily featured in Warcraft 2 and 3 (which is missing from the page you linked), reintroduced and promptly killed off in BC. And then again in WoD.

I already admitted I was wrong.