Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    it's the very first build, they're probably gonna add more.
    One can hope, but it's the same with all the allied races and I'm getting worried. 3 skin tones and hair colors for Lightforged, Nightborne and Void Elf. It just feels very lacking, and intentional.

Also the hairstyles themselves? very limited. Not even a ponytail.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    tentacle hair !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Not digging the weird tendrils tho, maybe if their were more cracked-like, they feel like glow sticks lol.

Overall, while I'm digging the subraces, I'm not liking how limited the customization options are for all of them.

3 hair colors and 3 skin tones, with 4-6 hair styles is just way too few.
    they are not complete races, they are sub / allied race is the best we can ask

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    rommath pls
    rommath the best blood elf character

15+ Year Old Account
    Edit: noticed that this hairstyle is not in included the wowhead preview.

Most of the void elves hairstyles have some animation (I am using a modified MogIt version for the new race previews):

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Why would someone black out their dangly parts? It's not like WoW model have genitals in the first place.
    Some people consider it to be offensive/NSFW. I just want to avoid conflict. Trust me, happened to me before.
    Last edited by inico; 2017-12-01 at 07:22 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inico View Post
    Most of the void elves hairstyles have some animation (I am using a modified MogIt version for the new race previews):

Some people consider it to be offensive/NSFW. I just want to avoid conflict. Trust me, happened to me before.
    Okay I actually do like htat effect.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how I feel about Void Elves. Nightborn though, are/look amazing.
    Horde has indeed the best looking elf races.

Something to mind is that this is very obviously a first pass, the character creator shows that VElves will clearly have facial hair and we see none in what's been datamined, nothing is final until it's live.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    they are not complete races, they are sub / allied race is the best we can ask
    It's not like they are gifts bestowed upon us by blizzard's kindness, they are content. WoW is overall very limited in terms of character customization, and it's a bummer they are getting even worst at it.

The effect looks actually pretty neat!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about Void Elves. Nightborn though, are/look amazing.
    Horde has indeed the best looking elf races.
    and this is WRONG

Edit: noticed that this hairstyle is not in included the wowhead preview.

I always thought that they would have tentacle hair

10+ Year Old Account
    Its cool that I can quest in azshara at level 30 but in heirloom gear im still one shotting things.

L: Please, call me Lor'themar. But where are my manners? Allow me to introduce another guest: Lady Alleria Windrunner, a hero of Silvermoon's past.
    T: An unexpected honor, Lady Windrunner. Silgryn told me of your courage during the campaign on Argus.
    A: The honor is mine, First Arcanist. I do not mean to intrude upon your visit. Perhaps I should return another time.
    L: Nonsense. Whatever you came to say, you may say in front of our guests.
    A: As you wish. I come bearing an offer from High King Anduin Wr--
    Wait, are the Alliance trying to get the Blood Elves to join AGAIN? lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Something to mind is that this is very obviously a first pass, the character creator shows that VElves will clearly have facial hair and we see none in what's been datamined, nothing is final until it's live.
    They do have some facial hair.

Is it just me or does that last one look like Dark Jak from Jak and Daxter?

-snip-
    These things definitely need a lot more polish. But people will probably jump on the early iterations anyway.

For you guys that are in the PTR, how does levelling feel ? Do we still kill 20 mobs at the same time ? Is it engaging ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Here are some void elf dark skin tones (not shown in the wowhead preview):

Also, the Nightborne don't have facial hair. Instead they have earrings as facial customization:

Edit: a nightfallen-like face:
    Last edited by inico; 2017-12-01 at 08:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I already told you that I was sceptical not that we won't get the PTR in December.
    I don't get why you were "sceptical" about it when they mentioned it would be coming out within a few weeks numerous times, especially considering how PTRs have come out shortly after they said they would come out in previous interviews and Blizzcon's (7.1 for that situation, 7.3.5 for this).

Why not? lol seriously? 7.1.5 had nothing except some balance changes and the very little brawler's guild stuff and still spent nearly two months on the PTR
    Uh, 7.1.5 had the tail end of Nighthold design and tuning. That requires more testing than world scaling which was already pretty much implemented from Legion leveling. A very small handful of people are going to extensively test this feature, by the end of the PTR cycle it will have probably been more internally tested than publicly tested. I don't know where you get your ideas from but going by your posts in this thread your sources don't line up with the reality of things. A Janaury release is very plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Man, these models look so cool.
    Definitely gonna make a nightborne

Here are some void elf dark skin tones (not shown in the wowhead preview):

Also, the Nightborne don't have facial hair. Instead they have earrings as facial customization:

Edit: a nightfallen-like face:
    Oh nice! is there more in terms of hair color for Void Elves? Also lightforged?

This minimap wasn't posted by either MMOC or WH I think as we found out later that it was a thing. The "unused" map has been exactly that (unused) for many years, up to yesterday.

I have no clue what it is.