Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Why do I love the Saurfang model more than the Orc Male in live now? My Orc Male Warrior is going to be very pleased and even my Blood Elf Female Paladin too, if you know what I mean...*wink wink*
    Are you implying that your characters are banging each other? Haven't heard that one before - guess now I know what all my chars are doing, while I'm not logged in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Are you implying that your characters are banging each other? Haven't heard that one before - guess now I know what all my chars are doing, while I'm not logged in.
    I kinda have my characters be in romance with one another.

My Pandaren Male Monk and Pandaren Female Hunter are together, my Orc Male Warrior (Wishing him to have a straight back) and my Blood Elf Female Paladin are together...my Tauren Male Shaman and my Troll Female Druid are together...(Let's just say my Tauren likes the tusks and what not) (Same thing for my Troll Female...She likes the horns and the hooves...) Hehe...

Just wanted to give more character to my races that I got...Than them being mindless robots on a computer game...I don't Role Play, but I am giving more story to the characters to make them more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It might be a new strain, considering the quest text we've got says they continually adapt and evolve. Tbh I'd hope that the HD version of the Silithid would mostly looks like Draenor Ravagers.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean when I am logged in, I don't let them time to sleep, or attend to hygiene issues. I do occasionally feed them I guess. So I always felt they were pretty busy doing everyday things.
    Oh yeah...
    They are insects after all...

Sylvanas has good taste in men.
    Well kinda funny...All the Windrunner Sisters went after Humans...

Sylvanas with Nathanos...
    Alleria with Turaylon
    Verressa with Rhonin
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-12-01 at 10:59 AM.
    For the Horde!

You guys noticed they added achievement for being exalted with Highmountain tribe?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

It's easier for them to track things that way I guess. And yeah, exalted will probably be required with Army of Light/Nightfallen/Highmountain to get the allied races, it's probably been discussed to death
    Thats the point. Achievs for those were in, Highmountain wasn't which makes it pretty much close to being confirmed that we need to be exalted.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I can imagine that the voice files fit that new model Nathanos Blightcaller has...
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91158/nat...tcaller#sounds

Any change to Undercity with the Desolate Council or that a Battle for Azeroth thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You guys noticed they added achievement for being exalted with Highmountain tribe?
    I don't really care for the Highmountain Tribe...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    That's a specious assumption at best... Even if they never see her in BfA 'cause she dies in Darkshore, these Void Elves are Blood Elves who used to be High Elves who used to live in Silvermoon/Quel'Thalas along with the rest of their kind. They could've met her before the events of WC1, 2, or 3. Much less WoW.
    She's in the alliance embassy. She lives

- - - Updated - - -

It might be a new strain, considering the quest text we've got says they continually adapt and evolve. Tbh I'd hope that the HD version of the Silithid would mostly looks like Draenor Ravagers.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean when I am logged in, I don't let them time to sleep, or attend to hygiene issues. I do occasionally feed them I guess. So I always felt they were pretty busy doing everyday things.
    Cough cough not tyranids

Has any new music been datamined yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    She wanted to defeat the legion, she didn't want to destroy the nightwell to fuck over the nightborne. If she did, it would be a MASSIVELY different story.
    "The kaldorei will fight to see the Legion defeated and the Nightwell destroyed."

Regardless if she knew whether they had found a cure for their addiction or not, she wanted it gone. It's a 50/50 implication she didn't care for their fates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I to hate people who think that those who literally tried to destroy the planet, twice, are untrustworthy

wait no.

I dont.

because i have a lack of sense
    You certainly do. Chronicles Vol. I explicitly states the Suramar Highborne under Elisande revolted against Azshara. The second time it was just Elisande's desperation because she couldn't see any other outcome than death if they resisted the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    No new music this build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    and the datamined dialogue has more hints that the horde/Sylvanas is the aggressor that starts the war
    Oh wow, Horde the agressor because of a tyrannical leader once again,
    ResidentSleeper.

Yesterday when I logged in PTR I was admiring new models. Baine tho appears to be too orange for me, overall he has very good model, it's just that imo the fan-made one was much better. I also found it funny and sad as Liadrin was at table and LTT was sitting in the corner on stool as if excluded from club or something. I also felt enormous pity for Darkspears - that they have a guy that can be summarised as "the WC3 guy" because he had zero story going for him ever since he appeared in WotLK. And how they got robbed with Vol'Jin's treatment.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-12-01 at 05:24 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Eh, Sylvanas does not seem tyrannical. Just sort of evil, which she has been for a long time. I find it kind of dismissive to to blame a tyrannical leader every time the Horde does something bad, as if the rest of the Horde is just innocent bystanders in the war. I mean, even under Garrosh the population of the Horde weren't entirely innocent; a lot of Orcs under Garrosh served him willingly, they weren't forced to, and Garrosh had pretty decent reputation among the Orcs. His loyal "True Horde" didn't pop out of nowhere.
    Horde leadership is rather tyrannical by nature, because disobeying the Warchief is dishonorable, which we apparently seem to care so much about...
    I don't want Garrosh or Sylvanas as my Warchief, but my character has been written to just stand next to them nodding as they do heinous things.
    Meanwhile the Alliance get all the non-shitty writing and a leader who actually listens to counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    She's in the alliance embassy. She lives
    We don't exactly know when the embassy takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Yesterday when I logged in PTR I was admiring new models. Baine tho appears to be too orange for me, overall he has very good model, it's just that imo the fan-made one was much better imo. I also fpund it funny and sad as Liadrin was at table and LTT was sitting in the corner on stool as if excluded from club or something. I also felt enormous pity for Darkspears - that they have a guy that can be summarised with "the WC3 guy" because he had zero story going for him ever since he appeared in WotLK. And they got robbed with Vol'Jin's treatment.
    While I agree trolls have been neglected for far too long, I have high hopes that they will be a crucial Horde faction that brings Zandalari to the Horde and get their spotlight there. Dwarves are pretty much in the same position, I think they aren't even present at the table? Couldn't see them on any of the screenshots, I think they will have more spotlight during BfA and play a role of bringing Dark Irons in as a proper members of the Alliance.

After reading all these allied race quest dialogues, I think its very likely the Darkspear will be key in bringing Zandalar to the horde. Likely with Vol'jin appearing as a Loa, which the Zandalari worship zealously, to seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    "The kaldorei will fight to see the Legion defeated and the Nightwell destroyed."

Regardless if she knew whether they had found a cure for their addiction or not, she wanted it gone. It's a 50/50 implication she didn't care for their fates.

- - - Updated - - -

You certainly do. Chronicles Vol. I explicitly states the Suramar Highborne under Elisande revolted against Azshara. The second time it was just Elisande's desperation because she couldn't see any other outcome than death if they resisted the Legion.
    yeah because sylvanas cares for others when she says she wants to bolster the forsaken with any way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Arguable, sure.

But. If you're listing off Vereesa, Alleria, and "The Dead One" it's probably not about her being dead so much as the one you disdain so vibrantly you don't use her name. After all, Sylvanas isn't dead. And won't be dead at the end of 8.1. She's Undead. CLEARLY the guy would know the difference, so why would he say Dead?
    ????

Undead are dead

Dead means you died

i think you are confusing the last 20 years of people making the JOKE That undead things arent fully dead, as aggrement that undead arent dead.

She's literally dead

she's literally a disembodied soul that happens to possess her own corpse

you cant have a 'corpse' if you arent dead

because when you die your body is a corpse

cus she's dead
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    yeah because sylvanas cares for others when she says she wants to bolster the forsaken with any way ?
    This is actually so unrelated and out of the blue I'm just gnna further ignore it for its stupidity.

I will still never understand the Dark Iron Dwarves being a subrace you have to "recruit".

Like, what the fuck, they are an actual Alliance race since Cata. They were officially accepted by the other dwarves and races since MoP. They were part of your Draenor campaign.