Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So yet again the alliance Elves have the good racials, while the horde elves get crapped on.

A portable mailbox? Who the hell needs that except farmers, and they would have a Moll-E for that if they really need it.

"Detect invisible units within 15 yards" another useless racial, all classes with invisibility or stealth can hit you from farther than 15 yards. The only way it has any use is if it knocks them out of stealth if they come into range..but that would never happen. And lets not get started on how stupid Masquerade is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulaza View Post
    I think they'll be available earlier for thoes that Pre-purchase, just like with Demon Hunter. :>

Except the Zandalari and Dark Irons, ofc.
    Aye, although this time I think they'll be available much earlier. The embassy is there for a reason in this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Aye, although this time I think they'll be available much earlier. The embassy is there for a reason in this patch.
    datamining sites are likely to see some bits and pieces of features that are part of Battle for Azeroth (such as Allied Races).
    Blue post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...67370?page=1#1

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    They could just mean the Dark Irons and Zandalari. I wouldn't expect from Blizzard to tell us that the Allied races will be available earlier. They also quickly removed the achievements for completing the recruitment quests for the first four allied races. Maybe it's supposed to be a surprise.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So yet again the alliance Elves have the good racials, while the horde elves get crapped on.

A portable mailbox? Who the hell needs that except farmers, and they would have a Moll-E for that if they really need it.

"Detect invisible units within 15 yards" another useless racial, all classes with invisibility or stealth can hit you from farther than 15 yards. The only way it has any use is if it knocks them out of stealth if they come into range..but that would never happen. And lets not get started on how stupid Masquerade is.
    arcane torrent is totally not the most op racial in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preturnatural Calm - Your spell casts are not delayed by taking damage.
    Yes, let's add more good PVP racials to Alliance, because there are not enough of them /s
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

I really don't understand why they're making Void Elves VERY strong as casters but making them practically useless as melee.

The modelviewer actually shows the missing parts of the race specific armor when using the base model of the race, e.g. night elf male/female wearing the nightborne set. :d

"Entropic Embrace - Your abilities have a chance to empower you with the essence of the Void."

I hope that one makes you look like Alleria in her void form.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

Yes, the BE racial is soooo bad....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just magical damage for Nightborne? So the racial is useless for non casters? Great.

Well... I think that Blizzard has finally found a way to get me to level a Druid. I can be a Moose that rides a Moose and then dismounts and turns into another Moose. Dang...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Well... I think that Blizzard has finally found a way to get me to level a Druid. I can be a Moose that rides a Moose and then dismounts and turns into another Moose. Dang...
    Mooseception.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

What I really don't get is why the heritage ally sets are restricted to said allied class. They look awesome and some pièces would look great on some of my transmogs. It should be unlocked for all races once you unlock them (or require exalted on the char since people like extra-hoop or something). Lorewise, it is totally reasonable to have npc sell rep-related stuff and for other faction sets, you could loot pièces from pvp-kills of said races...

Gonna be surprised if Preturnatural Calm survives the beta, but Velves sure have tailor-made racials for what i like...

oh wow those mounts are totally awesome
    can't wait to see more about the allied races, and in particular their racial armors that are intended

this will be really interesting to see how these races are played in pvp and in pve situations... gonna be a LOT of casters coming into play i bet

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope those color variants of armor are part of the Heritage armor.

I'm still really annoyed the Horde now have the most traditional Night Elf sentinel armor and a mount that matches it. The old artwork of NE sentinels is now in game and exclusive to the Horde. >:\

That nightborne gear always reminded me of an admittedly more modest version of:

At this point it feels like they should have just shaken things up and have the Night Elves as a whole swap factions. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'm still really annoyed the Horde now have the most traditional Night Elf sentinel armor and a mount that matches it. The old artwork of NE sentinels is now in game and exclusive to the Horde. >:\

That nightborne gear always reminded me of an admittedly more modest version of:

At this point it feels like they should have just shaken things up and have the Night Elves as a whole swap factions. -_-
    You got blood elf copies so its only fair. Tho i wanted nathanos forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Pro tip : You can preview the armors in FULL GLORY when you use it on the matching model. The Additional 3D parts are only displaying on those models, check them out :

Highmountain armor looks glorious on Tauren
    Lightforged Draenei armor looks glorious on Draenei (Belt is a bit buggy)
    Void elf armor looks glorious on Blood Elves :
    Nightborne armor looks glorious on night elves (they share the same skeleton, but they have a different stance. The 3D bracers are missing)

I cannot post links yet, so here are the imgur albums matching. Just go to imgur and add this after the ".com" :
    /a/mhoXG (Highmountain tauren)
    /a/Ft3s3 (Lightforged Draenei)
    /a/pIRvU (void elves)
    /a/Q2abw (Nightborne)
    Last edited by Baladeur; 2017-12-01 at 02:08 PM.