Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Police shouldn't be vengeful
    People shouldn't be murderous scum.

Words hurt...... anal raping hurts worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I see nothing wrong in not delivering to those who don't deserve it.
    Everybody deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Having been nearly murdered in front of his kid, I find I can understand his anger. A reprimand at most seems about right.
    Still a cop. I expect more of people wielding the power he does.

Seeing as this guy shot him in the face while he was taking his kid to school. I'm going to go with believing he may have been a bit emotional when the guy was sentenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Everybody deserves.
    Until they don't. Which is the case of someone shooting someone else. Adding to it 3 times. In front of their kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's actually a falsehood. I once tracked down where these numbers came from, and long story short they were taking some very loose estimates of what went on in prison and comparing apples to oranges.
    I would imagine it would be impossible to say either way since the reporting of prison rapes would be very low. I also doubt there is any effective means to complain.

Whatever, rape is a serious issue and specific forms of the crime shouldn't be marginalized in importance.

People shouldn't be murderous scum.
    So, you are pro rape?

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Seeing as this guy shot him in the face while he was taking his kid to school. I'm going to go with believing he may have been a bit emotional when the guy was sentenced.
    Cops should be able to control their emotions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't think joking about prison rape is ever funny and definitely not by the police
    I dunno, its hilarious when it happens to scumbags like that guy.

So, you are pro rape?
    I totally did say that. I'm sure you are able to copy it out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    So emotional he bought lube and brought it in court? The idea of a police officer relishing in the thought of an inmate getting brutally raped really doesn't sit well with me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I dunno, its hilarious when it happens to scumbags like that guy.
    No it isn't

10+ Year Old Account
    This skinny kid won't last long in prison. I'll bet he takes his own life.

Good riddance.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-12-01 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Having been nearly murdered in front of his kid, I find I can understand his anger. A reprimand at most seems about right.
    Cops should be able to control their anger.

Until they don't. Which is the case of someone shooting someone else. Adding to it 3 times. In front of their kids.
    Nah, everyone. Always.

I totally did say that. I'm sure you are able to copy it out?
    As you agree with what the cop says I assume you agree with the content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Why do we give people with the emotional capacity of a crawdad so much power?
    Because smart people dont act emotionally and have more developed sense of humor and so they deal with reality much better.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I would imagine it would be impossible to say either way since the reporting of prison rapes would be very low. I also doubt there is any effective means to complain.

Whatever, rape is a serious issue and specific forms of the crime shouldn't be marginalized in importance.
    Reporting rates on regular rapes are also low, and it wasn't rapes - it was much more vague like "sexual assaults". Which they had a different definition of than is used in the usual RAINN statistics, so they weren't compatible. But of course the narrative was tactically useful to anti-feminists so it gets spread around the internet a lot.

I'm certainly not saying the US prison system is not a moral catastrophe and that abuse of inmates isn't serious. But we shouldn't be misrepresenting statistics to score cheap political points while ignoring the actual issues either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So emotional he bought lube and brought it in court? The idea of a police officer relishing in the thought of an inmate getting brutally raped really doesn't sit well with me
    Getting shot in the face probably should sit even less well with you. Frankly I wouldn't blame this cop if he was waiting for him when he got out of prison.

As you agree with what the cop says I assume you agree with the content.
    Then I'd stick with accusations you can actually back up~

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Getting shot in the face probably should sit even less well with you. Frankly I wouldn't blame this cop if he was waiting for him when he got out of prison.
    To do what?

So, you are pro rape?

Cops should be able to control their emotions.
    I agree, in the performance of their duties. He wasn't really performing his duty though, he was in court as a plaintiff in the case against the guy who tried to kill him.

Then I'd stick with accusations you can actually back up~
    So you think what the cop said was wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

No it isn't
    Well it does happen in prison, and that's where he is going.