Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    with 4p21 and LatC moonfire beats wrath as a filler on 2-4 targets. However, in most situations you will likely cast Solar Wrath anyway, for more prio target damage. Also, if you ever mess up your AsP management and have starfall downtime it's a huge loss.
    Does Moonfire spam generate enough AsP for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Does Moonfire spam generate enough AsP for that?
    With SS it should be enough. Might be a bit tight on two targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I guess I'm focusing too much of DPET of solar/lunar and trying to avoid casting Lunars as much as possible, which prob leads to me casting too many un-empowered solars and getting myself into situations where I'm in danger of capping Asp or wasting lunar empowerments; Because I keep ignoring lunar empowerments, I avoid spending Asp as it will overcap lunars and thus I hit a breaking point where I'm forced to pick what resource to cap.

I don't know why I have this impression that Lunars are bad or a "lesser" spell, that should be avoided where possible. Ultimately I need to use more empowered lunars earlier.
    A tip I have would be to weave SW and LS, especially when you have 2/3 of each Empowerment. This way, you'll never overcap and munch any empowerments.

Basically, if you have too much AsP and SS 3 times, you'll have 3 of each. From here, you should do SW > LS > SW > LS. If you're during an Inc or CA, you can even do SW > LS > SS > SW > LS > SS. Always make sure to weave to avoid having too many emps.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    A tip I have would be to weave SW and LS, especially when you have 2/3 of each Empowerment. This way, you'll never overcap and munch any empowerments.

Basically, if you have too much AsP and SS 3 times, you'll have 3 of each. From here, you should do SW > LS > SW > LS. If you're during an Inc or CA, you can even do SW > LS > SS > SW > LS > SS. Always make sure to weave to avoid having too many emps.
    Just as I started getting into a rhythm like this, I got the dream-catcher last night as my 2nd leggo haha. I don't raid anymore, so I can use it without worrying about tier bonuses etc. but its a whole new kind of nightmare with the LS/SS/SW situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Just as I started getting into a rhythm like this, I got the dream-catcher last night as my 2nd leggo haha. I don't raid anymore, so I can use it without worrying about tier bonuses etc. but its a whole new kind of nightmare with the LS/SS/SW situation.
    I still haven't gotten the Dream Catcher or the Impeccable Fel Essence but I've gotten everything else lol.

I did the artifact challenge the other day, right before getting my Dream catcher(2nd leggo) so I did it at 903 ilvl with just that shit cross spec chest leggo.

I'm not sure if its because I had already done the challenge as Marksman, If Balance's challenge is a joke or if netherlight crucible is just a massive power gain, but the challenge was so fast and barely a challenge at all. I also have zero t19 or t20, just random 890-900 items from Argus WQs and a garbage non-dps leggo.

If anyone struggled before and hasnt gone back since pre 7.3 give it a shot. I've also read up the Feral challenge and people are clearing it in nearly 3mins flat now with less gear than what people had as BiS in 7.2.5, so overall a few of the less mechanical challenges are becoming a breeze now.

Crucible is a pretty big gain.

What should the strategy be for Argus? Single target build and focus on the adds with the Nature/Arcane vulnerability or go hybrid and try to aoe them all down?

They're way to spread out to properly AoE anyway, and most of the fight is single target. Focussing the Nature/Arcane ones seems more promising.

I don't understand the design of 4pc tier 20 and 2pc tier 21 being an optimal setup in ANY situation.

This effectively cripples 4 gear slots for half of the current raid bosses, especially if you aren't running mythic ToS anymore for a shot at higher ilevel in those slots.

This is pretty lame design, we've never had to use prior tiers for optimal DPS in current raid content until this expansion. This tier seems to be the worst so far in that last tier it was only 2pc of the previous tier we needed, now it's 4. I hope Blizzard looks at the current set and buffs it to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    I don't understand the design of 4pc tier 20 and 2pc tier 21 being an optimal setup in ANY situation.

This effectively cripples 4 gear slots for half of the current raid bosses, especially if you aren't running mythic ToS anymore for a shot at higher ilevel in those slots.

This is pretty lame design, we've never had to use prior tiers for optimal DPS in current raid content until this expansion. This tier seems to be the worst so far in that last tier it was only 2pc of the previous tier we needed, now it's 4. I hope Blizzard looks at the current set and buffs it to compensate.
    Their solution will be to nerf t20 into the ground. If they buff t21 4pc it will become comically powerful for M+ and cleave bosses.

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly they'd need to redesing the 4p bonus to make it worthwhile for normal single target rotation. Buffing it as it is would just make silly Moonfire spam ST rotation and completely broken MT Moonfire spam.

It happened in WoTLK with certain classes

Balance T21 is busted.
    Considering how the devs didnt give a f* to resto t20...yeah well you get the idea.

P.s: hotfix nerf to 4pcT20 and small aura buff, i guess.

Can someone explain what I'm seeing here?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...d&spec=Balance
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Radiant Moonlight, Warrior of Elune and Stellar Flair???

I'm really buffled by this setup. What does the Cloak offer and why take Warrior of Elune in a non cleave situation.

Deleted
    They do cleave. You can tank dogs in starfall range. Starlord is useless when you are not casting starsurge.

Ye ok now that I think of it it makes sense. Props to the guy for thinking outside the box.

Deleted
    Just gotta ask you tanks nicely to tank them just close enough for starfall to hit both.

I'm guessing same principle can be applied in Coven of Shivarra aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    I'm guessing same principle can be applied in Coven of Shivarra aswell.
    Given the size of the room and the safe distance, you shouldn't have to ask there. Now if i could get my raid to understand that Norgannon can be rooted for his entire uptime...
    Last edited by huth; 2017-12-04 at 02:32 AM.