Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I read the article, and I'll be honest: I missed the part where the author suggested raping women should be tolerated.
    Do you REALLY expect the shills to miss an opportunity to misquote an article and bend what it said in their own analysis of it?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Au contraire, the ONLY thing I am interested in is evidence, of which you have NONE to prove that Roy Moore did what he was accused of - same thing goes for Trump.

All you have is ALLEGATIONS. Period. Bunch of lying bimbos.
    I remember there was another thread where you claimed you weren't defending Roy Moore. Now you're claiming, without evidence, that all those women (and an entire mall . . .) are "lying."

You're the least self-aware conservative on this thread.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Do you REALLY expect the shills to miss an opportunity to misquote an article and bend what it said in their own analysis of it?
    Sorry, I might have misspoke. What I meant to say was "inflammatory and false thread title, reported as such".

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Says the pedophilia supporter.
    I'm not a pedophilia supporter. Find another pathetic argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Let me know when you see republicans insisting that Trump resign over his laundry list of sexual assault.

*crickets*
    Let me know when you learn about logical fallacies. Also, I'm not a conservative.

So uh, can we get the title changed since it's deliberately misleading? The article isn't about rapists, and it's mostly about the Franken allegations which - reminder - are about a possible unwelcome kiss and a photo of him grabbing a boob as a joke (albeit in poor taste).

@Endus etc (I forget who moderates each forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Whataboutisms for EVERYONE!!!!!

I care about both and equally appalled. But you don't see me going into the Moore threads saying "what about Al Franken?"
    Equally appalled????

There is nothing equal about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Yeah, maybe you should read more than 2 lines. But for people like you, Orbitus and Aggrophobic i even quoted the problematic part. But what else can i do if you don't want to see anything that contradicts your political biases ....
    you could not use a made up title that is completely political biased yourself and that was his point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Equally appalled????

The level of which I'm appalled can't go any higher. There's a ceiling and both these assholes hit it.

On a side note. People who are apologists for them, because of "the greater good", are nearly at that level as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Politics are stupid... Here's actual proof....
    This entire ******** is proof my friend.

Equally appalled????

Tell that to the women violated by democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    The hypocrisy of liberalism.
    More like just the hypocrisy of this one person. No person in their right mind would support anyone that has done something like this, democrat or republican alike, but sure lump everyone together just because this idiot wrote a dumb ass article.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or... it's the motive behind everyone defending Moore... like you are doing.
    Or your injecting party into a non-party issue and claiming I defend Moore.

Is it because you have to argue "evil Republicans" instead of repudiating both sides as I have multiple times? Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    What Matthew Dowd articulates is however much worse.

If one believes fully in the Rape Culture mythos and the whole Feminist understanding of it but then chose to selectively forgive people because they serve a specific political party, I see that as so much worse than someone who doesn't believe in it at all.

Moore may well be guilty of what he is accused of. But his supporters are unlikely to believe in the Rape Culture mythos, thus their refusal to "Listen and Believe" is at least not contradictory to their own stances generally. These people fully believe in it and say "Well we should selectively forgive our own side because its politically expedient for us to do so." thus making it a complete joke.

What they are saying is that rape is actually fine if you signal the right political values and serve the party.
    Yeah, and that's why my stance is pretty much non-negotiable on it. Due Process, give the accused their day in court. If their found guilty, then regardless of party they should be done and they should be prevented from seeking Higher Office ever again. It'd be nice if we could also find some way to suspend people who were being investigated so that parties couldn't get an unfair advantage by sweeping it under the rug.

The problem with that suggestion is that as we've seen with Trump / #Resist, it's be abused wholesale by both sides as the party in the minority would be accusing everyone to cause suspensions and thus to reclaim power. We'd regress to McCarthyism, or worse. Hence why as much as I dislike the charges on Moore, until he's found guilty he should be allowed to serve, as should Al Franken. But if either is guilty, they need to be removed from office posthaste.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Or your injecting party into a non-party issue and claiming I defend Moore.

Is it because you have to argue "evil Republicans" instead of repudiating both sides as I have multiple times? Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and that's why my stance is pretty much non-negotiable on it. Due Process, give the accused their day in court. If their found guilty, then regardless of party they should be done and they should be prevented from seeking Higher Office ever again. It'd be nice if we could also find some way to suspend people who were being investigated so that parties couldn't get an unfair advantage by sweeping it under the rug.

The problem with that suggestion is that as we've seen with Trump / #Resist, it's be abused wholesale by both sides as the party in the minority would be accusing everyone to cause suspensions and thus to reclaim power. We'd regress to McCarthyism, or worse. Hence why as much as I dislike the charges on Moore, until he's found guilty he should be allowed to serve, as should Al Franken. But if either is guilty, they need to be removed from office posthaste.
    It's clearly a party issue, which has been demonstrated here quite well.

As for my party, I have been unaffiliated since 2003. Before that, I was a Republican, and helped on the campaigns of multiple local Republican politicians, as well as volunteered for Dole's and Bush Jr's campaigns.

So, nice try.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    This entire ******** is proof my friend.
    What are you ******** about now?
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-12-01 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    The level of which I'm appalled can't go any higher. There's a ceiling and both these assholes hit it.

On a side note. People who are apologists for them, because of "the greater good", are nearly at that level as well.
    I understand what you meant, it is just mind numbingly absurd.

Viewing them equally is a problem you should look within for as they as equal as cancer and a cold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Tell that to the women violated by democrats.
    You're not making sense.

The author of the stupid editorial has no victims.

Roy Moore does.

On no planet is that editorial, as stupid as it is, equally offensive as putting Moore in office.

The right and their false equivalences have to improve before the universe collapses under the weight of its own stupidity.

Viewing them equally is a problem you should look within for as they as equal as cancer and a cold.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not making sense.

The author of the stupid editorial has no victims.

Roy Moore does.

On no planet is that editorial, as stupid as it is, equally offensive as putting Moore in office.

The right and their false equivalences have to improve before the universe collapses under the weight of its own stupidity.
    I was talking about all the dems being accused of sexual harrassment, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's clearly a party issue, which has been demonstrated here quite well.

As for my party, I have been unaffiliated since 2003. Before that, I was a Republican, and helped on the campaigns of multiple local Republican politicians, as well as volunteered for Dole's and Bush Jr's campaigns.

So, nice try.
    I was not aware that either side had the monopoly on having scumbags in it that accosted women. Either way it's because I too am unaffiliated that I say both sides need to wear the same pair of shoes. Due Process, give the accused their day in court. If their found guilty, then regardless of party they should be done and they should be prevented from seeking Higher Office ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I was talking about all the dems being accused of sexual harrassment, my bad.
    Ok, fair enough.

But i;d like to point out we are removing our offenders, while the right is trying to get them elected.

The POTUS himself basically said being a gem is worse than being a pedophile. That's a real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I was not aware that either side had the monopoly on having scumbags in it that accosted women. Either way it's because I too am unaffiliated that I say both sides need to wear the same pair of shoes. Due Process, give the accused their day in court. If their found guilty, then regardless of party they should be done and they should be prevented from seeking Higher Office ever again.
    I agree, neither side does have the monopoly, which is why it's ridiculous to blame this on one part or the other.

This isn't about due process, because this isn't a court. Otherwise, conservatives would be demanding that everyone say Hillary didn't commit any crimes.

In your mind the "cold" is Al Franken, and the "cancer" is Roy Moore?

I didn't say they were equal. Just the response they bring out of me is equal. English isn't your first language, is it? Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.