Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I can't help but laughing when people make this kind of statements... Like seriously.

Going on topic, this Saurfang model does not look like all the "unique" models out there. His hairstyle and facial hair styles look almost identical to some that are available right now.
    Yeah. The armor is custom, but it's still made with the orc player model as a base. And it even uses the orc player rig, just with the back fixed. It's more like Garrosh' Siege of Orgrimmar model than Thrall's Cataclysm model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah. The armor is custom, but it's still made with the orc player model as a base. And it even uses the orc player rig, just with the back fixed. It's more like Garrosh' Siege of Orgrimmar model than Thrall's Cataclysm model.
    Well Thralls model makes no sense anyways he has eyebrows.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing BfA Saurfang updated in Northrend standing next to pre-warchief hunched Garrosh is funny. On PTR Warsong Hold.

Overall I think it looks great.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-12-01 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I am going to love the un-hunched Orc Male Model...<3
    Soon my Orc Male Warrior...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!

Females don't need a change, since they are standing up.
    I wonder if they're going to make HUNCHED versions of female Orcs and trolls, or other races.

Not that I want one, but seems silly they'd code in a chiropractor service into all the game's barbershops just for a single race and gender combination - seeing as they said Darkspear Trolls won't be getting an unhunched version.

I wonder if they'll unhunch Undead, Worgen and fix the male Night Elves "laptop" head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I want a hunchbacked elf model.

Give wretched allied race!

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Seeing BfA Saurfang updated in Northrend standing next to pre-warchief hunched Garrosh is funny. On PTR Warsong Hold.

Overall I think it looks great.
    This makes me wonder, how many orc NPCs will they update with the new pose?

Omg Saurfang looks so good he should be warchief.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Omg Saurfang looks so good he should be warchief.
    He looks good but he is a gandpa Orc.
    He gets 1-2 exp packs at most till he dies of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    This makes me wonder, how many orc NPCs will they update with the new pose?
    Hopefully all the Warlords and Garrosh.

it was confirmed that orcs will have different postures as a customize option in BfA
    Last edited by valky94; 2017-12-01 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    True, but proper Orcs are also competing against zero content, removal of tier gear, and cringe elves.
    Plus suicide-bomber Dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hopefully all the Warlords and Garrosh.
    God yes. When the warlord models first hit MMOChamp and were all hunched... Woof.
    Lets show them art of them all standing proud and menacing!
    Lets give them models that make them look derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worth noting the PTR just went up; we'll likely see any hunched animations fixed and more customization for the allied races once we get closer to 7.3.5 launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Going on topic, this Saurfang model does not look like all the "unique" models out there. His hairstyle and facial hair look almost identical to some of the available right now.
    It's similar, but his head is unique. Hero characters tend to get unique heads and armor, but use their race's base rig. Much like Garrosh previewed the updated orc models in 5.4, I'm betting dollars to donuts Saurfang will preview how orcs will look upright.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Worth noting the PTR just went up; we'll likely see any hunched animations fixed and more customization for the allied races once we get closer to 7.3.5 launch.
    I've gone through most of Saurfang's so far, and they all seem pretty polished. Stuff like applause and other emotes have been adjusted for his normal posture and mesh well with everything else.

I don't have a need to "recharge testosterone levels", it'd be detrimental to me as a woman.

I love my Male orc characters though, and they'll soon all be standing tall and proud rather than hunched like peons!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Tired of all the threads about void elves? Come recharge your testosterone levels here.

Saurfang is using the Orc model, without the hunch!
    That's more like it. Real men play orcs and taurens. Metrosexuals can jizz over elves all they want, but this orc life is the strong life.

They had better make an armor set similar to Saurfang's available to proud players of The Horde! Man that shit looks dope!!

I can't help but laughing when people make this kind of statements... Like seriously.

Going on topic, this Saurfang model does not look like all the "unique" models out there. His hairstyle and facial hair look almost identical to some of the available right now.
    Indeed. So many idiots confuse "I dun want to do it coz muh reasons!" for "It's not there"...
    Especially funny when it's the same old crowd always having the same argument, yet they never leave and instead just keep on paying for a product with "zero content"...

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Looks great i might actually main my Orc warrior next exp pack.
    I am just waiting now to see other Orc clans become playable so we get tattoo and different skin color options.

If we get a Allied Orc race then there gear set is going to look sick.
    The only non-green orc I would play is red Fel Orc. The brown Mag'har don't do it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    the player character isn't gonna look nearly as good as Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    God yes. When the warlord models first hit MMOChamp and were all hunched... Woof.
    Lets show them art of them all standing proud and menacing!
    Lets give them models that make them look derp.
    Remember this?