Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    So...instead of staying with her husband and son and the faction that she always was part off, she should Join the Horde, which she dislikes, that has Orcs(that attacked Quel'thalas), Trolls(who had conflict with elfs for centuries), Undead(who attacked quel'thalas in the first place) and now her own people who rejected her even after she tapped into the void to save them?
    Aye, she puts her family in the first place. Her husband is a former Alliance soldier and her son is also part of the Alliance. And now with her people hating her, it is only logical to serve the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The only thing missing was Rommath and others, pulling metal pipes and being alleria to death with them.
    Fixed for more optimal version.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Fixed for more optimal version.
    I’m altering the version, pray I do not alter it any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    She wasn't banished, she was an Alliance ambassador that insulted the ruler of Silvermoon and still was permitted a pilgrimage to the Holy Place of the Quel'dorei/Sin'dorei.
    Didn't lorthemar cut her off first for just saying anduins name?

Also

What if anduin was sending peace? Like his father was in talks with lorthemar until the divine bell issue happened and wrecked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    It's laughable that the Alliance would think that the BEs would want to join. Makes me think Alleria went there alone, not at the behest of Anduin.
    They nearly did in MoP. Even though the forsaken can themselves citizens of lorderon it is the elves that associate more closely with the alliance.

Deleted
    First Arcanist Thalyssra: Good luck, $p. As for me, I am going to test my skill in Ashenvale. For the Horde!
    Wew lad, I kind of remember her saying that the nightborne won't be conquerors in some world quest. Garithos was just proven right again, never trust an elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I wonder if Aethas cried when Lorthemar told Alleria to fuck off with her Alliance worship. I was really hoping he would have either died or became a void elf, or hopefully both.
    Hah, they should make Atheas run after Alleria asking if they're still cool and can he still come to Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Also
    What if anduin was sending peace? Like his father was in talks with lorthemar until the divine bell issue happened and wrecked it.
    1. Because theron is leader and she is just a lapdog.
    2. If anduin wanted peace he should send messanger to sylvanas, not theron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    1. Because theron is leader and she is just a lapdog.
    2. If anduin wanted peace he should send messanger to sylvanas, not theron.
    I like Theron he deserves the loyalty of his ppl. There have been multiple examples (garrosh, arthas, kael) who have caused issues for their ppl but I think he's one of the few who kept them together during harsher times. I know velen did that too but Theron seems more relatable cuz he's not some "future seeing advanced technology space Traveller".

I think the reason he sent her to Theron is due to the previous talks his father was having with him. Though honestly since it's the ptr it's anyone's guess. We all know without a doubt that Theron would be far more reasonable than sylvannas. Also I think Genn might have something to do with that too given he hates her guts (honestly he's becoming the garrosh of the alliance).

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post

Also

- - - Updated - - -

They nearly did in MoP. Even though the forsaken can themselves citizens of lorderon it is the elves that associate more closely with the alliance.
    They entertained peace, not joining I thought.

Honestly the whole premise of war makes sense if Alleria goes alone to the BEs and try to bring them into the alliance, word gets back to Sylvanas and I can imagine the word would be king Anduin wants to recruit the BEs because that's how Alleria words it.

This clearly occurs before open hostility breaks out, I doubt Alleria would have gained such easy access to Silvermoon otherwise. I also don't think Sylvanas would be thrilled with the near corruption of the Sunwell.

This also makes sense in a blizzard writing way where no side is ever responsible for anything, and allows them to continue to write lazily.
    Last edited by McFuu; 2017-12-01 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Love how he just brushes her off.
    "I come bearing an offer from High King Anduin Wr--”
    "Yeah yeah, not interested"

Looks like Alleria's presence is going to trigger some negative reaction from Sunwell. Umbric and void elves were already banished prior to her visit for the same reason possibly.

Also looks like Rommath is the fiercest proponent of exiling anyone who dabbles in Void anywhere near Sunwell, which makes sense.
    Like you know, those Naaru guys. Who happen to have half of their life-cycle in Void and also saved your damn haughty addicted asses. They should've told them to fuck off and then die on their drained fel-batteries, so only real High Elves remain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FestiveBen View Post
    Lightforged Draenei?
    Joinging the only forces of justice on Azeroth of course. What are you asking about? Why aren't they joining murderous lunatics? Shouldn't that be obvious?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

So alleria Accidently pee'd in the sunwell...

For years questing as a night elf, i was in a guild called "I pee in Moonwells"

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Wew lad, I kind of remember her saying that the nightborne won't be conquerors in some world quest. Garithos was just proven right again, never trust an elf.
    why did sylvanas kill garithos?
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    They entertained peace, not joining I thought.

Honestly the whole premise of war makes sense if Alleria goes alone to the BEs and try to bring them into the alliance, word gets back to Sylvanas and I can imagine the word would be king Anduin wants to recruit the BEs because that's how Alleria words it.

This clearly occurs before open hostility breaks out, I doubt Alleria would have gained such easy access to Silvermoon otherwise. I also don't think Sylvanas would be thrilled with the near corruption of the Sunwell.

This also makes sense in a blizzard writing way where no side is ever responsible for anything, and allows them to continue to write lazily.
    And it matches
    I agree heavily with ure last paragraph. Because in the end as much fun as lore is its all in the hands of a few business ppl.

They didn't elaborate much on the joining but this is what wowpedia has on it, "Varian chided Jaina for acting so rashly, revealing that he had been entering discussions to bring the blood elves back into the Alliance, and that by attacking their people Jaina had forced their hand".

Theron was pretty upset with garrosh due to the whole "my horde" racism so he wanted to leave, then jaina does the samish thing reminding him of garithos (just realized the similarity in names lawl).

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    First Arcanist Thalyssra: I thought our kin from Kalimdor would make obvious allies. But their arrogance and mistrust soon proved otherwise.
    Boo-fucking-hoo, Alliance mistrust race of magic junkies known to sell their asses to Legiion. Being an uptight bitch that I am that is no longer kept in check by even more bitch-Elisande, I don't give a fuck about your help and will go with those bad boys that let me indulge in whatever debauchery I please. Fuck the rules and order. Typical emo rebel shit, just like all other Horde members.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Boo-fucking-hoo, Alliance mistrust race of magic junkies known to sell their asses to Legiion. Being an uptight bitch that I am that is no longer kept in check by even more bitch-Elisande, I don't give a fuck about your help and will go with those bad boys that let me indulge in whatever debauchery I please. Fuck the rules and order. Typical emo rebel shit, just like all other Horde members.
    “How DARE they not join my favorite faction, now watch as I unironically act the same way I claim the Horde does”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The Horde isn't evil.
    Remind me about good things Horde did as a faction, not as a forever late joining members of effort led by Alliance.

Like you know, those Naaru guys. Who happen to have half of their life-cycle in Void and also saved your damn haughty addicted asses. They should've told them to fuck off and then die on their drained fel-batteries, so only real High Elves remain.
    Not sure how's that connected with what I said.

Alleria just barging in and asking Lor'themar to join Alliance just shows her lack of diplomatic skills. One would expect she would first ask about particular event that wiped out majority of her people or maybe why they see Horde as worthwhile ally in the first place.

Lor'themar had every right to feel insulted and brush her off. Even more so after she compromised Sunwell.

15+ Year Old Account
    You sound frustrated. It's alright, we'll treat your ex-girlfriend well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny that you say that given that Void elves are alliance race

First Arcanist Thalyssra: ''I thought our kin from Kalimdor would make obvious allies. But their arrogance and mistrust soon proved otherwise.''

Boo fucking hoo... Also, wow what a reason to join horde and die in faction war, when you wanted to rebuild your city and finally live in peace.

I like how Thalyssra speaks about night elven mistrust and arrogance, just to be questioned by Liadrin with:

''Arcanist Thalyssra. I remember where your order stood in the War of the Ancients. How do we know you won't betray us and become the next Elisande... ''

Also

First Arcanist Thalyssra: ''Good luck. As for me, I am going to test my skill in Ashenvale. For the Horde!.''

What a disaster.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-12-01 at 07:07 PM.