Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Add this to Twitter's list of SJW banning spree

I can't even link to the tweets in question because, well, they banned me.

However, I can show you the tweet which they punished me for, and explain the context.

@gringatears YOU GO GIRLFRIEND YEAH! MEN ARE EVIL! KILL THEM ALL!
    11:41 PM - 14 Nov 2017
    This was clearly a tweet mocking the person it's tweeted at, for they were saying your typical anti-male garbage about how violence against men is ok. It's SO fucking obvious that my tweet was sarcastic and meant to mock the other person who ACTUALLY thinks violence is ok, and yet I'm the one who is punished, not them.

Twitter's staff is either fucking retarded and lacks any reading comprehension, or they're legitimately just SJW and don't care about equally applying the rules.

Fuck Twitter.

Or it was reported and put through an algorithm which triggered hate speech flags. Algorithms can't tell if you are sarcastic.

I dislike SJWs just as much as anyone else, but you fucked up here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean you broke the rules

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I mean you broke the rules
    That's not even my complaint. If they're going to ban me for mocking a post which actually promotes violence, why not ban the other user as well? You know, the one ACTUALLY thinking violence is acceptable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look someone who broke the rules and is now crying about how unfair it is on a public forum....Where have I seen that happen before?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love twitter, they are doing great, if they keep up the great work, Twitter can only improve as an experience.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Welcome to bots, they aren't fair, because reports aren't fair

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Oh look someone who broke the rules and is now crying about how unfair it is on a public forum....Where have I seen that happen before?
    Congrats for missing the point.

Don't make a "joke" like that if you can't provide context around it, you silly-billy.

I hate to say it, if ur not a leftie stay the hell of twiiter man thats all ur failt u should know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Congrats for missing the point.
    Congrats on breaking the rules -- the rules you agreed to follow -- and got banned for breaking them. It doesn't matter what kind of "joke" you think you were telling...the bottom line is you fucked up. Grow a pair and quit crying about it.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    I hate to say it, if ur not a leftie stay the hell of twiiter man thats all ur failt u should know
    I'm one of the most left-wing people on these forums. I just happen to not be an SJW. So it's certainly not economic policy which Twitter cares about.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on breaking the rules -- the rules you agreed to follow -- and got banned for breaking them. It doesn't matter what kind of "joke" you think you were telling...the bottom line is you fucked up. Grow a pair and quit crying about it.
    Once again, you're still missing the point. I got banned for a sarcastic remark mocking a person who ACTUALLY promoted violence against men. And yet they were not punished. So the options are either 1) Twitter staff who made this decision is retarded and can't see real threats of violence, or 2) Their SJW bias made them ban me but not her. My complaint isn't necessarily that I got banned. It's that I got banned and the true person promoting violence did not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why even tweet? I just use it to follow game companies and hentai artists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    That's not even my complaint. If they're going to ban me for mocking a post which actually promotes violence, why not ban the other user as well? You know, the one ACTUALLY thinking violence is acceptable?
    Did you report it? Cause obviously other people did to your post.

You messed up by going vigilante and trying to take matters into your own hands.

You should have said nothing and instead reported the tweet where they suggested violence was acceptable.

I don't think politics had any factor in your ban. Considering our Idiot-in-Chief is free to post his mental diarrhea on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2017-12-01 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    Also, I would like to note that mocking isn't really a "tone" that goes well in text

5+ Year Old Account
    Twitter is not to be taken seriously

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Just wait until Donald Trump is banned from Twitter and the following uproar.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

What's the matter? Offended?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Also, also, I'm not even entirely sure that it can be setup on SJWism, since calling for men to be killed surely would not have been a bannable offense then? I'm thoroughly confused here.