Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Nightborne make night elves look buff af.
    Which model do you prefer?

The nightborne make it clear male night elf model was rushed.
    Look at the difference of detail!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dark Blue Nightborne Female, awesome.

Now I hope that red/gold/purple recolor is part of the Heritage set.

Dark blue skin option, with that red variant of heritage armor is close enough to this to make me very happy.

This is an NPC:

Of course it's not 100% the same but it's the dark-red/gold/blue color scheme that is nice.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-12-01 at 05:37 PM.

These are the best elf models in the game. Too bad they aren't a neutral faction

5+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne here I come, as soon as they make you available!

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    These are the best elf models in the game. Too bad they aren't a neutral faction
    the alliance has the model for which they were crying for years

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the alliance has the model for which they were crying for years
    But with the opposite coloring, in a very monkey's paw scenario.

Given that we alreaday have night elves on the alliance, Void elves aren't bringing something very unique aesthetically.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Dark Blue Nightborne Female, awesome.

Now I hope that red/gold/purple recolor is part of the Heritage set.

Dark blue skin option, with that red variant of heritage armor is close enough to this to make me very happy.

This is an NPC:

Of course it's not 100% the same but it's the dark-red/gold/blue color scheme that is nice.
    I mean, with the new wardrobe system, they can just say: "Oh, you unlocked heritage armor? You can use all of the colors." like that, if they want. They ought to.

Also, I hope Nightborne weapons become obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post

Given that we alreaday have night elves on the alliance, Void elves aren't bringing something very unique aesthetically.
    Be careful what you wish for!

even so the void elves are great! Enjoy them!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I mean, with the new wardrobe system, they can just say: "Oh, you unlocked heritage armor? You can use all of the colors." like that, if they want. They ought to.

Also, I hope Nightborne weapons become obtainable.
    We've seen some Void Elf weapons. Here's hoping the Heritage Armor comes with a set of weapons.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So judging by the heritage armor, chin gear won't be a customization option. How disappointing..

10+ Year Old Account

Except people didn't wish for Void Elves...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We've seen some Void Elf weapons. Here's hoping the Heritage Armor comes with a set of weapons.
    Yep, there were Void Elf weapons datamined. Would be a shame if those and the Nightborne weapons were NPC-only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Except people didn't wish for Void Elves...
    I sure as hell enjoy Void Elves more than Blood Elves with blue eyes with a love for kissing human ass.

What does the enjoyment of void elves has anyting to do with high elves tho? I mean, I will get to make an metal elf with that hairstyle -so sick I love it-, but yeah, does nothing for the people that wanted high elves for 13 years, not even "I'm gonna throw you a pinkish skin and a light hair tone" as a dirty bone.

I sure as hell enjoy Void Elves more than Blood Elves with blue eyes with a love for kissing human ass.
    Good for you! But this isn't about you?

Anyones, even myself's, enjoyement for what void elves bring to the table (personally finally a elf race with black hair!) doesn't haev anything to do with 13 years of people asking for high elves lol.
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2017-12-01 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Not bad. Wanna see their sweet facial hair options we know are coming.

And wanna see Void Elves.

Honestly wish they had like... one more option for each. Feels like we're gonna see a lot of exact copies running around.
    There will probably be more options. This isn't even beta for BFA. And, like most existing races, they will probably be able to use many existing hairstyles.

- - - Updated - - -

Their body shapes and animations and voiceovers are literally all completely different from Nelfs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I made a comparison between night elves and nightborne since I was worried at first they would look too much alike.
    Guess my fear was for nothing ^^

https://i.imgur.com/4pmjVsy.jpg

rofl, look at the quality of the hands and feet

alliance cucked again on elf models. they really need to touch up night elves lol

Good for you! But this isn't about you?

Anyones, even myself's, enjoyement for what void elves bring to the table (personally finally a elf race with black hair!) doesn't haev anything to do with 13 years of people asking for high elves lol.
    Then stop pretending that Blizzard has sinned. As if they have broken some holy code by not giving a few loud High Elf fanboys what they want. You aren't entitled to your neutered, blue-eyed Blood Elves. Them adding a new form of elf, Void Elf, over High Elf, should have told you that they have no plans to add them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they'll suffer from the Worgen effect and everyone will look the same.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Then stop pretending that Blizzard has sinned. As if they have broken some holy code by not giving a few loud High Elf fanboys what they want. You aren't entitled to your neutered, blue-eyed Blood Elves. Them adding a new form of elf, Void Elf, over High Elf, should have told you that they have no plans to add them.
    *looks around* Oh, I'm sorry, I think that rather than talking to me, you are talking to some strawman?

Cause I haven't said Blizz owes us High Elves. Showing disappointment is not entitlement, unless you feel like we should all be just so grateful that Blizzard is so generous to give us anything.

People are gonna keep wanting high elves, you don't get a say on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    There will probably be more options. This isn't even beta for BFA. And, like most existing races, they will probably be able to use many existing hairstyles.

Their body shapes and animations and voiceovers are literally all completely different from Nelfs.
    While at the same time being another purple elf. I'm not saying they are completely alike, but they are not all that different.

Contrast Nightborne and Blood Elves; literally as different as night and day.

*looks around* Oh, I'm sorry, I think that rather than talking to me, you are talking to some strawman?

Cause I haven't said Blizz owes us High Elves. Showing disappointment is not entitlement, unless you feel like we should all be just so grateful that Blizzard is so generous to give us anything.

People are gonna keep wanting high elves, you don't get a say on that.
    And Blizzard is likely to keep disappointing you. What will be the final nail in the coffin for you?

And Blizzard is likely to keep disappointing you. What will be the final nail in the coffin for you?
    But sweaty, this isn't about me, you do realize that, do you? I have managed all my WoW stay without high elves, I will continue to manage ;D do not worry about me.

Worry about the countless "We want high elves" threads yet to come, for as long as blizzard makes them happen, or literally states that it will never ever happen in no uncertain terms -and even that there will be people that won't accept that-

And if anything, I do blame Blizzard for this: they could have gotten rid of high elves in WoW, yet for some reason, they just have to keep dragging the Silver Covenant into the spotlight. Don't blame high elf fans for hope, blame blizzard for their lack of resolution.