Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post

Found this in the alpha/beta thread.
    They become nude when in void form? They'll be popular in goldshire.

They look awesome, loving the new hair styles! Of course there will be more customization than what's here just now

Deleted
    Not really fan of the male hairstyles shown here, but the tentacles are awesome! I also love the void form glad to see the crappy Death Knight eye glow is gone too

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They become nude when in void form? They'll be popular in goldshire.
    My guess is the Void Form only affects their skin/hair. And all clothing (including underwear) is unaffected and thus unneeded on the skin.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So their naked when in combat? /roll void elf!
    combine with the combat float, and warrior, and you can dick-slap things to death.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Oh my god. These are just the worst. I thought the Belf sneer'n'slouch was obnoxious, but these assholes, I just want to slap them upside the head. I shudder at the thought of these unrepentant edgelords filling up Alliance cities.

I think I may have to switch from playing both sides to Horde exclusive in BfA.

Thanks for the laugh.

The females look okay, but the males are literally this:

Maybe you get the belf haircuts on top?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they would have added another short haired option or two for female Velves...(And the one that is short has those tentacles in a odd place)

Void Elf Character and UI early preview | World of Warcraft: Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Void Elf Character and UI early preview | World of Warcraft: Legion
    *drooling*

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Holy shit I was right. Also no 'normal' skin tones...im satisfied. This is not a high elf clone.
    tbph fam, I don't think they'd look like High Elf clones even with a normal skin or two just by virtue of the fact that all their hairstyles and hair colors seem to be Void-themed.

In fact, as much I like these skin tones and am going to make a creepy pale-skinned Void Elf myself, I do somewhat feel like these varying shades of purple and blue make 'em look a bit too much like Blood Elves with Night Elf color tones and thus could have a little more variety to offer than that. Horde are going to enjoy having blue/purple-skinned elves on their faction without much complaint that they're Night Elf clones along with their peach-skinned elves, so I don't think Void Elves would run into that issue too much either.

I just hope they fix the eyes on the male and female models. They look so..dead..like DK's.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

5+ Year Old Account
    The Velf girl sounds like Claudia Black and honestly I didn't think there'd be anything that made me wanna play the race more but... y'know. Here we are.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Smurfs! They look nice, not too keen on the void effects in the hair and on the class mount though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we get more hair color options when they're not in void form. I think them going void form being comparable to going Super Saiyan would be cool. Black/purple glow, hair gets long and spiky with some tentacles in it. Just something more creative than just darker purple skin.

I'm glad they have blueish eyes and hoping for more normal skin/hair tones as well. If you're not going to give us actual High Elves, at least give us one customization option.

PLEASE remove the duckface already!

Do we know if their voices are difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    So these assholes getting the short hair styles I've been wanting on my Blood elf...smh

Honestly, they look fantastic. Definitely rolling one. Still really curious how a velf spriest would look, however

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Honestly, they look fantastic. Definitely rolling one. Still really curious how a velf spriest would look, however
    Same problem . I love ShP but all the void-shadow-void forms overlapping sounds weird.

Don't know if anything brought this up, but the Void Elf and Nightborne armor shown in the front page is missing some geaosets on the human mode, so you have to use a Blood Elf and Night Elf model to see them respectively.

As they are "heritage sets" locked to the race, I don't think they are taking the time to make geosets for races that won't be able to use them. I think they might be using the current elven models for development purposes so it works on them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Same problem . I love ShP but all the void-shadow-void forms overlapping sounds weird.
    Genuinely don't see how it would work out. Unless there's some option that allows you to see the velf void form while in shadowform, however that's unlikely imo lol