Page 9 of 155 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just wiped on Coven in a heroic pug, can confirm that the boss is unkillable.

Quote Originally Posted by Atacamite View Post
    I think everyone knows that if splits were banned and you could only raid in the evenings so people didn't need to no-life to compete that guilds like Method and Exorsus wouldn't even make the front page.
    lmao if you think that

Deleted
    I think everyone knows that if splits were banned and you could only raid in the evenings so people didn't need to no-life to compete that guilds like Method and Exorsus wouldn't even make the front page.
    I also think that way.
    If every guild would be raiding the exact same hours without splits, the ranking would look completely different. Not saying they are bad, Method and Co are strong, but with their time commitment they defeat 90% or more of the guilds by default.

In my opinion the best guilds/players are somwhere in the guilds in the Top 100 which only raid about 2-3 days constantly.

But since this won't happen, speculating like this is useless anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f8584d6; 2017-12-02 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted
    Same. In fact, players in top guilds have nightmares that when Blizzard forces them to only raid in the evenings they will never beat Scrubbusters.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    They are doing splits differently.

Why do you think one of the best guilds in the world is getting stuck on HC Coven when Limit did at least 3 splits on her last night.
    it seems so because it doesnt make any sense not to kill them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    I also think that way.
    If every guild would be raiding the exact same hours without splits, the ranking would look completely different. Not saying they are bad, Method and Co are strong, but with their time commitment they defeat 90% or more of the guilds by default.

In my opinion the best guilds/players are somwhere in the guilds in the Top 100 which only raid about 2-3 days constantly.

But since this won't happen, speculating like this is useless anyway.
    You underestimate so much the level of the world first guilds. Yes they are the guild that raids the most but even if they raided as much as the other they would be the best.

I am in a guild that fits the description you gave (world 138 in ToS on a 2 day raiding schedule with no "extra optionnal raid" bullshit). Yes we are better than some guilds in the top 100 ish that raids 4-5 days to get these rankings, but compairing us to Method or any top 10 guilds is straight up desilusionnal. We kill the bosses months after them with multiple nerfed (the KJ we killed is just a shadow of Method's KJ), while overgearing them and with videos tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Same. In fact, players in top guilds have nightmares that when Blizzard forces them to only raid in the evenings they will never beat Scrubbusters.
    Players in Scrubbusters are still spending half their life ingame. Hell I would love to see a /played screenshot from their mains for a good laugh. Not judging btw, if they enjoy it it's fine, but trying to claim superiority based on playtime is completely silly at this level of play.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Players in Scrubbusters are still spending half their life ingame. Hell I would love to see a /played screenshot from their mains for a good laugh. Not judging btw, if they enjoy it it's fine, but trying to claim superiority based on playtime is completely silly at this level of play.
    Ask and you shall receive!

https://i.imgur.com/rIekW6B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Anyone fluent in moron who can translate this to English?
    if you don't understand, that's fine, you shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Ah, a fellow intellectual I see.

Do we know which bosses are mathematical impossible as of yet?
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Apparently Coven of Shivarra is some kind of roadblock for splitruns even for Method. Right now Method haven't killed them with any on their splitruns, they have done Varimathras 5x times tho. Might be due to bad splitting, non-optimal alts?
    The lightning debuff is barely 2y even on heroic. most likely they havent done it yet because its about tier distribution and coven & aggramar drop the final 2 tier pieces so class distribution is important. Also Coven will be one of the hard ones on Mythic so they might be testing different strats to handling walking adds which will probably be the key to beating it on mythic.

Easy running 6 splits and can barely even stay in top20 ohh boy, quality NA raiding

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Easy running 6 splits and can barely even stay in top20 ohh boy, quality NA raiding
    you have to run 6 splits just to fill 2 raid nights

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    you have to run 6 splits just to fill 2 raid nights
    Ohh i was not aware of the day raiding as well, jeez that makes it even worse, why do they even bother.

While guilds that "never start early" are very noble, here in Limit we never go late. So suck on that

except sometimes

method killed coven 5 hours ago, did they buy a strat from 'easy' the number 1 guild in the world? at least thats what nagura is saying and she has lots of connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    While guilds that "never start early" are very noble, here in Limit we never go late. So suck on that

except sometimes
    Shots fired at SB

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Shots fired at SB
    scrubbusters is limits main competition gotta get people RILED up for a battle
    alliance vs horde NA vs EU its a story for poems and songs