Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    A lot of ignorance around this subject. Have you ever actually been to prison? Let big herc give you the real down low. Dont believe the hollywood movies kids.

You got to be putting it out there you want your cheeks busted. Resist the flirting and defend yourself and you'll be ok unless of course you want that then you can get them cheeks busted in prison no problem.
    I've worked in the system and seen the statistics from the DOC about sexual assaults in prison. It doesn't happen like most people think but it does happen and to people who don't want it. Most of the sexual assaults I seen personally were inmates being violated with foreign objects like broken broom handles. So it does happen even if you dont want "your cheeks busted". Because this dude shot a cop he will probably have some respect from certain inmates, but he could end up fucked in other ways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Firefighters are fine they don't really have an actual authority, they only help in emergencies. Plenty of doctors are ass holes and abuse their power. I've spent a lot of time in hospital and compassionate doctors make up a tiny minority. Much like good cops.

Theven main problem with good cops is they never hold the bad ones accountable.
    It´s really great that we can generalize so much makes it really easy to hm i don´t know say something like all blacks are thugs murederes/gangbangers and so on.

Because that´s what you´re doing right now saying that because some of them doing this (abusing their power) all of them are doing it.

If you get shot in the face I think you have the right to talk shit to the guy who shot you.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Yes it is. Willingly accepting authority is a hunger for power. It's not the most extreme example of it but there is ano element of it There.

Willingness to serve a power greater than yourself in exchange for power shows a desire for authority. Otherwise they would work in their communities in a position without authority.

Most people are terrible. It takes effort to be a good person and good people do not want authority over others
    No, no responsibility can be taken without exercising authority. The two are directly linked. Your knee jerk rejection to it isnt helpfull or even logical, it is a highly emotional reaction.

A policeman holds authority not as a person but as a representative. Their authority is directly tied to their professional capacity, it is not based on material wealth or personal connections like in the political game. That would be the missuse of police authority for personal gain or motive.

Yeah I call bullshit on that last paragraph. A good parent does not abandon their authority, they are taking responsibility by using it to ward the kid from the great dangers of the world by exercising it. Not only but partialy because they are more experienced in dealing with these dangers. A policeman is not much different in exercising their authority.

What you advocate for is that everyone abandon responsibility, which is the key to growth. Why? Just because you cant handle authority? Just because responsibility frightens you? Because you've not won at that game, therefore everyone who partakes in the game is a bully?
    That's refusing to leave behind ones infant shell and to become an adult.

I realize this became directed at you and it seems like harsh criticism. No matter how I phrase this, it is a response to how you see morality and that is a personal statement about how you, you in particular, view the world. Thus directing my answer to an imaginary third party that doesnt exist wouldnt be an answer. So I have to direct that answer to you and my criticism towards your morality.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-12-02 at 03:37 AM.

He was doing him a kindness. Offering him a tube of lube. Makes the entry into prison life a lot more forgiving

Responsibility doesn't require authority over others. And claiming responsibility over other people without their consent is robbing them of their autonomy.

Yeah thanks for the strawman.

Parenting is different or do you want to treat everyone like children?

I take responsibility for myself and no one else (unless they want me to in which case I may begrudgingly)

The cops responsibility is not to better our society it's to serve government and private interests
    When I am driving a car with multiple passengers we decide where we want to go beforehand and when I am behind the wheel I am the driver, the rest are the passengers. I assume responsibility for my actions as well as for the others wellbeing during our ride. What buttons get pushed, how the wheel gets turned and wether to brake or not to brake are all decisions that are not up to the passengers but the driver. That is me, exercising authority in its most direct and simple form: action.
    Not exercising this authority as the driver or dismissing the authority in the process is irresponsible because it puts veryone at danger and violates the previously agreement. After we arrive at the destination my power as a driver over their "autonomy" ends, i surrender it willingly.

I cant make it clearer than this. No metaphor, no argument is going to change your perspective and sense of morality this profoundly over night and I am ok with that. Godspeed mate.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-12-02 at 04:03 AM.

The best lube is tears!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    LOL @ these pillars of morality that would dutifully wave good-bye to their shooter, hoping their "rehabilitation" goes well.
    And yet these same pillars of morality who pamper murderers are usually the first ones screaming for blood when someone uses his freedom of speech to say something that contradicts their ideological narrative.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    If you get shot in the face I think you have the right to talk shit to the guy who shot you.
    Exactly if I was in the police officers position (who would want to be a police officer in this day and age), I would want some form of retribution even verbally to the person who tried to kill me..

But unfortunately from reading some of the comments in this thread shows that they don't give a crap about the fact that the police officer was shot and nearly died..

All they care about was the cop making some remarks to the person who shot them, about jail and so on..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-12-02 at 06:00 AM.

Good, that trash got a good sting. The officer should get a reward.

Good stuff, dont shoot someone in the face if you dont want someone to take you as their wife in there.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't think joking about prison rape is ever funny and definitely not by the police
    ohh buuhuu a victim of an attempted murder make a fun of his murderer !! The Scandal!! Grow a pair dude ... Lefty in action... no words here...

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude got life in prison for murder and attempted murder of a cop, joke about rape is the least thing he need to worry about, if he DIDT wanna be mocked, maybe he should NOT have tried to kill a cop.

Scum gets treated like scum deserves, hope kid is ready for it.

If kid was going to jail for minor things like possession of marijuana then id be more inclined to feel sorry for the kid.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Unprofessional but considering the circumstances I can understand why he would do it.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He's going to prison what more needs to be said
    "I hope you like the taste of prison food..........annnnd penis"
    There's that silly persecution complex again. If you really believe that, why are you still playing? And if you're not, why are you hanging around to bother the people who are?
    Kirroth

guess the guy is pretty butthurt at loosing his freedom, the policeman was just offering him some way of loosing some of the pain he'll feel!!

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people saying it was unprofessional, I doubt you'd act very professional towards the guy who almost murdered you

Deleted
    What I don't understand is if he was undercover and on duty why was his child with him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    ohh buuhuu a victim of an attempted murder make a fun of his murderer !! The Scandal!! Grow a pair dude ... Lefty in action... no words here...
    And that attitude is why your prison system is terrible

It's gonna be one hell of an argument during repeals. That it's rigged against his client, pointing to the cops mocking as such.