Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Pedophiles deserve to be disrespected.
    Pedophiles shouldn't, sexual predators should, no matter who they target.

Deleted
    Kimmel is something the plus 40's watch. He's old media, vacuous, duplicitous.

The old Letterman format is really looking old and he seems to be trying to remain relevant by stealing ideas off teenage youtubers.

It is kind of like watching someone's Dad try and be "down" with "the kids".

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Kimmel is something the plus 40's watch. He's old media, vacuous, duplicitous.

The old Letterman format is really looking old and he seems to be trying to remain relevant by stealing ideas off teenage youtubers.

It is kind of like watching someone's Dad try and be "down" with "the kids".
    So you're taking the Trump approach to this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's disrespectful. He's also a piece of shit, so I don't give a fuck if he gets disrespected. He should be getting his asshole disrespected by Tyrone in a prison.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    So you're taking the Trump approach to this?
    No. Trump is about as disgusting a human being as I can imagine.

I find Kimmel jumping on the anti-trump bandwagon to be cynical and insincere.

I also find Kimmel to be a manifestation of old media: tedious, conservative, self-entitled, lazy, lowest common denominator.

No. Trump is about as disgusting a human being as I can imagine.

I find Kimmel jumping on the anti-trump bandwagon to be cynical and insincere.

I also find Kimmel to be a manifestation of old media: tedious, conservative, self-entitled, lazy, lowest common denominator.
    Hate the man but love the game I guess.

Trump tears down the individual as opposed to addressing the actual message/thing he has issue with. You seem to be doing the exact same thing.

What you think of Kimmel has nothing to do with the OPs question.

7+ Year Old Account

Trump tears down the individual as opposed to addressing the actual message/thing he has issue with. You seem to be doing the exact same thing.

Advanta is literally Trump, lol.

Deleted

You might recall that Trump was palling around with Kimmel before the election. I thought Kimmel was a twat then, I still think he's a twat now.

Additional, this sort of juvenile pranking strategy generally only appeals to the converted. It also trivializes an issue of enormous importance.

He's a comedian, so not even close.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The most impressive thing about Jimmy is his ability to stay relevant in the man hating culture we have today after he hosted "The Man Show". If that show was made today, he would be crucified.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    So guilty until proven innocent? What's with this mob mentality? If he's guilty he would be behind bar. That's how I see it. People don't respect the law anymore.
    Problem is that powerful paedophiles are almost by definition impossible to prosecute. So increasingly people turn to lynch mob justice because the formal legal process is useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    The most impressive thing about Jimmy is his ability to stay relevant in the man hating culture we have today after he hosted "The Man Show". If that show was made today, he would be crucified.
    You call that a man?

Deleted
    I'm English so know little of Jimmy Kimmel nor care but the outrage is scary

i mean, i really hope moore doesn't win. but not from unconfirmed accusations. i hope he doesn't win for the right reasons, because he's a theocrat and that has no place in this nation.

also, a lot of people calling him pedophile, both here and on the news. what he did was not pedophilia, because the girls were all post-pubescent. pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. so while 14's definitely on the low end, it's not pedo.

anyway, unconfirmed accusations are meaningless to me until proven in a court of law. do i think he probably did it? of course, his beliefs make him no different from some tribal living in afghanistan. in the modified words of nathanos blightcaller, a beast in a suit is still just a beast. but i don't like trial by media and the court of public opinion.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-12-02 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no someone made fun of a paedophile who's running for office

The other faction, the Republicans, will retaliate with their own comic. Now we'll have to sit through some comic bit before we can get to the event we wanted to attend.

It's a waste of time.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You might recall that Trump was palling around with Kimmel before the election. I thought Kimmel was a twat then, I still think he's a twat now.

Additional, this sort of juvenile pranking strategy generally only appeals to the converted. It also trivializes an issue of enormous importance.
    Are you seriously trying this hard to miss my point?

Allow me to reiterate: What you think of Kimmel has nothing to do with the OPs question.

So guilty until proven innocent? What's with this mob mentality? If he's guilty he would be behind bar. That's how I see it. People don't respect the law anymore.
    Careful, you are playing with fire. The mob may turn on you and say you are defending him. Lol...
    They have done it before!

Cheers!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Disrespectful? Sure. As disrespectful as he was of the the young girls he tried to court, and some even allegedly assaulted? Much less so.

At some point Moore even said the reason he's under fire is because of some gays and trannies conspiracies. He doesn't deserve any respect.

He admitted he likes young girls, he met his wife when she was 15-16 that's before the allegations that he assaulted a 14 year old girl. Even if you don't take this into account he is very openly homophobic and racist so I don't give a flying fuck if he gets thrown at the bottom of the ocean the guy is shitty human being hiding behind religion.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Kimmel, once again bawling his eyes out in front a camera trying to lend credibility to his sensationalist, headline-driven agenda...