Deleted

The Walking Dead 3s

Hi me and 2 friends returned to wow last week, I play ww monk, them a DK and paladin. After the nerf yesterday to ww and dk in pvp do you still think this comp will be top tier/viable.

Thanks

Deleted
    it makes me sad when people play what wins and not what they like and make it work ;(

Quote Originally Posted by NoThreeButtons View Post
    it makes me sad when people play what wins and not what they like and make it work ;(
    Playing what you like died about the same time racials started to matter in pvp.

Welcome to WoW pvp!

Ot:

According to Cervantes (multiple rank 1 titles) frost dk is garbage after nerfs. I saw him stream yesterday and he seemed pretty bummed out about the nerfs.

Deleted
    We all enjoy these classes seperate to the comp, else we wouldn't play it. Surely the frost DK nerf wasn't that bad?

Just queue up and find out.
    I click my spellbook.
    ---BfA Alpha Club---

Deleted
    That's funny considering #1 on EU right now is a frost dk...

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    That's funny considering #1 on EU right now is a frost dk...
    Checking a specs viability by looking at ladders literally 1 day after season start is pretty stupid.

Looking at it 3 days after season start is also stupid but ill compare it just to show how much things can change in a few days in the start of a season.

First Frost DK comes in at 18th place with a total of 5 dks above 2200 rating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Checking a specs viability by looking at ladders literally 1 day after season start is pretty stupid.

Looking at it 3 days after season start is also stupid but ill compare it just to show how much things can change in a few days in the start of a season.

First Frost DK comes in at 18th place with a total of 5 dks above 2200 rating.
    It's just like 2 months ago when someone on twitch told me if WW is worth playing since it got nerfed to garbage. To which I answered the same. It's tier 1 and ladder also proves that. DK is fine, not grosly overpowered but fine. I'd like to see unholy get a buff.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just que with a Destro Lock if you're an FDK or WW.

Then tell us if those nerfs make a difference.