Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Suramar and Thunder Totems become Horde Cities in 7.3.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not full blown horde cities, they'll just change a little bit to reflect changes to the lore in BfA.

Also most of Suramar remains hostile. Only the non-instanced Nighthold will have friendly NPC's.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-12-02 at 03:40 PM.

Plz. add. transmog and void storage. to. these. cities.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

FUCK YES, i'm so happy about that.

also, wow, that pandaren teaching the highmountain tauren... huh. i guess if they justify it like that, i don't mind the new races having monk. BUT, i still don't think void elves should have it. just overall clashes with who they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If they did, they would need to make Suramar a horde city. And I can imagine already that the Alliance will find it very unfair '.' Then again, depends on how big the sub-zone is. Maybe it is big enough for those things.

Please let Shadowforge have this too.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    FUCK YES, i'm so happy about that.

also, wow, that pandaren teaching the highmountain tauren... huh. i guess if they justify it like that, i don't mind the new races having monk. BUT, i still don't think void elves should have it. just overall clashes with who they are.
    I think they need Pandaren teachings to help them quiet down the whispers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Please let Shadowforge have this too.
    FF.. that would be amazing...

Deleted
    Backstabbing scum ! I should have left Thalyssra to wither and let Thunder Totem burn !!!

/faction pride off

Damn it's cool they doesn't let cities just to stay under the dust in the past

Also I demand whole underneath of a Blackrock Mountain including a Molten Core as a Dark Iron faction city !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Why would you need any of that in them ?

Well, Suramar will have portals to Dalaran and Orgrimmar, so I don't think we need those there but would be a huge welcome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Backstabbing scum ! I should have left Thalyssra to wither and let Thunder Totem burn !!!

/faction pride off

Also I demand whole underneath of a Blackrock Mountain including a Molten Core as a Dark Iron faction city !!!
    Silvermoon & Silvermoon Ruins... </3 I know they get used during some quests from time to time but no updates to them. Ever. :'<

But yeah, letting the Dark Iron dorfs get some little zone would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post

/faction pride off

That would honestly be pretty freaking cool. Alliance can have blackrock if we get thundertotem and suramar.

Seems fair enough to me and would be awesome. It won't happen though, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Silvermoon & Silvermoon Ruins... </3 I know they get used during some quests from time to time but no updates to them. Ever. :'<

But yeah, letting the Dark Iron dorfs get some little zone would be nice!
    Aren't they enabling flying in there as well with 7.3.5? I mean it's not much, but it's something.

I really hope that the Alliance gets an uninstanced version of the Grim Guzzler. That would be amazing.

Lightforged will obviously bring the Xenedar. I wonder where it will be parked

Who knows what the Void Elves will bring to the table. Obviously where ever that is in there character creation backdrop

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I really hope that the Alliance gets an uninstanced version of the Grim Guzzler. That would be amazing.

Lightforged will obviously bring the Xenedar. I wonder where it will be parked

Who knows what the Void Elves will bring to the table. Obviously where ever that is in there character creation backdrop
    lightforged have Vindicaar

I love suramar!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Aren't they enabling flying in there as well with 7.3.5? I mean it's not much, but it's something.
    Where did they say that? And if they did, they would NEED to update that place. Have you ever seen it from above? You can see through everything that are supposed to be buildings o_o'

They may give the Alliance a version of BRD with some friendly NPCs put in....they will certaily not go out of their way to actually update the architecture or anything like that. So Horde gets slightly changed versions of two 2016 cities...and we MAY get a slightly changed version of a 2004 dungeon that everybody gets to see during Brewfest? Seems fair.

The Xenedar is destroyed on Argus. Lightforged will use the Vindicaar as a base...which is one fucking room with golden floor. Void Elves will obviously get nothing, as they are outcast from Silvermoon.

But, hey...maybe i'm wrong...after all, Dark Iron will join during the BFA campaign and for that to make any sense there "should" be some Dark Iron content on Kul'tiras itself....or maybe even Grim Batol during the move against Undercity....who knows....after the great "objectivity" Blizzard proved with selecting the Allied Races, though, i expect absolutely nothing from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    I don't think they ever said that. You can't fly in Silvermoon because there's a big problem : the city barely exists.
    I mean, it looks like....this

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    They may give the Alliance a version of BRD with some friendly NPCs put in....they will certaily not go out of their way to actually update the architecture or anything like that. So Horde gets slightly changed versions of two 2016 cities...and we MAY get a slightly changed version of a 2004 dungeon that everybody gets to see during Brewfest? Seems fair.

The Xenedar is destroyed on Argus. Lightforged will use the Vindicaar as a base...which is one fucking room with golden floor. Void Elves will obviously get nothing, as they are outcast from Silvermoon.

But, hey...maybe i'm wrong...after all, Dark Iron will join during the BFA campaign and for that to make any sense there "should" be some Dark Iron content on Kul'tiras itself....or maybe even Grim Batol during the move against Undercity....who knows....after the great "objectivity" Blizzard proved with selecting the Allied Races, though, i expect absolutely nothing from them.
    the void elves have The Void Rift

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I don't think they ever said that. You can't fly in Silvermoon because there's a big problem : the city barely exists.
    I mean, it looks like....this
    ...Is it even possible to make a "Make Silvermoon Great Again" meme when there never really was a city to begin with? :<