Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nazis are easily the most hated groups in the US, why do we focus on such trivial things is beyond me lol, im the biggest flaming libtard on this firum and even i dont give a turkey about fuckin nazis

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And he wasn’t arrested for taking it back. He was arrested for escalating the situation instead of letting the police handle it.
    Which is stupid, she took his personal property, he should have every right to get it back, using minimal force. If he knocked her out that's one thing, but all he did was grab her and take it back.

Don't wanna be grabbed, don't steal. It's wrong comrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Nazis are easily the most hated groups in the US, why do we focus on such trivial things is beyond me lol, im the biggest flaming libtard on this firum and even i dont give a turkey about fuckin nazis
    The problem is that people are quick to toss that label out there, whether applicable or not, to stifle debate, and justify political violence.

The answer ive found, is just to call the person a pedophile in response nice and loud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    They should both be arrested.
    I don't see why he should be arrested, if I steal your phone...you will take it back by force as well...you won't get report it and be done with it.

Well i guess she didn't think it was OK to be White. Nothing new from some folks on the left these days.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

2016: "I disapprove of what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    2017: SQUELCH ALL DISSENTING OPINIONS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Much ado about nothing, again.