Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the inclusion of the Pandaren in both cities, it give the Pandaren of the Horde a place in the faction

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    mate Runas died
    no, he got a fate worse than death. he's mindlessly wandering in azsuna in constant confusion, rage, and pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Alliance will have a version like this for the Vindicar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, as monk trainers for the other, more interesting races. I mean that's all the Pandaren are apparently for the two factions.
    Well... it makes sense for them, they do go around looking for ways to become better and to teach others their ways and how to control this kind of things (Also give some reason to be for Ji Firepaw in the Embassy)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, he got a fate worse than death. he's mindlessly wandering in azsuna in constant confusion, rage, and pain.
    Kinda annoyed they never showed what happens if you feed the arcan'dor fruit to a withered

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Kinda annoyed they never showed what happens if you feed the arcan'dor fruit to a withered
    It's implied that once they lose their mind, there's no way back. So the arcan'dor fruit may heal their bodies, but htey'll be mindless zombies anyways.

Theryn does not seem mindless.
    he's not, but i want to believe it's because thalyssra worked out a spell to focus his mind on happy memories. he's living a delusion basically.

you go through that thing and you work through his memories until eventually it overwhelms thalyssra with rage and pain. so either she erased his memories, meaning he is mindless, or she focused it on good memories.

i could see how she could focus his mind on the good impulses and feelings he gets when seeing things familiar to him. doubt they'll go into that much detail about any of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    FUCK YES, i'm so happy about that.

also, wow, that pandaren teaching the highmountain tauren... huh. i guess if they justify it like that, i don't mind the new races having monk. BUT, i still don't think void elves should have it. just overall clashes with who they are.
    Fun fact, there actually were some Highmountain trainees at Tian Monastery way earlier in Legion. In the Monk campaign when you go to save Tian Monastery from the Legion, there are some Highmountain Initiates there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    It seems like the Arcan'dor can't heal you once you go full withered and lose your mind and all of your original form. Theryn is still around in this new Suramar, and seems to have a place to hangout in the gardens, there's even a Nightborne Retainer looking after him to make sure he's OK who says "He seems to be happy enough wandering the gardens"

I can't imagine Thalyssra and the rest of the trio never tried to give him an Arcan'dor fruit, so I guess he's just lost unfortunately.
    Last edited by Darkhallows; 2017-12-02 at 08:14 PM.

It might but I am prepared to be underwhelmed.
    Well, the Vindicar + void rift were seen in the datamining. Allied races also need to go back to their home city in order to pick up heritage gear, could definitely see Blizz redoing a portion of Shadowforge city at least for that.

Gilneas is up in the air but it's been Alliance territory lorewise for a while and it's become relevant again so...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Where did they say that? And if they did, they would NEED to update that place. Have you ever seen it from above? You can see through everything that are supposed to be buildings o_o'
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I don't think they ever said that. You can't fly in Silvermoon because there's a big problem : the city barely exists.
    I mean, it looks like....this

Hm, I honestly read way too many "leaks" so I might've confused one, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Well, the Vindicar + void rift were seen in the datamining. Allied races also need to go back to their home city in order to pick up heritage gear, could definitely see Blizz redoing a portion of Shadowforge city at least for that.

Gilneas is up in the air but it's been Alliance territory lorewise for a while and it's become relevant again so...
    Will probably just tell the Dark Iron to travel to Ironforge, as they live there as well. And you know, less work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    That joke hasn't been relevant since WoD
    Really? I'm pretty sure they're chucking out the classic definitions of raid tiers altogether with this expansion, as there will no longer be tier sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    I want to see more Horde banners on the broken isles after we get to max level in BfA, with both of those cities the broken isles is pretty mutch 100% Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I want to see more Horde banners on the broken isles after we get to max level in BfA, with both of those cities the broken isles is pretty mutch 100% Horde.
    the night elves controlled val'sharah

I don't want to see Horde banners uglifying Suramar streets, even if it'd be just the Nighthold sect, but Thunder Totem is more than welcome to have some.

I cant imagine Val'sharah or Azsuna going under the Hordes control, Cenarian Circle and the Wardens wouldn't allow it,

Not sure what Odyn would do, I doubt he has love for the Horde after what their Warchief pulled. He might not tolerate the Alliance and Horde squabbling on the Broken Isles and break up the fighting there.
    Last edited by wrv451nlp; 2017-12-03 at 07:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrv451nlp View Post
    Cenarian Circle and the Wardens wouldn't allow it,
    Cenarian Circle have other things on there mind if you consider that a large part of them just died in Silithus.
    And the Wardens are a pretty small faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I cant imagine Val'sharah or Azsuna going under the Hordes control, Cenarian Circle and the Wardens wouldn't allow it,

Not sure what Odyn would do, I doubt he has love for the Horde after what their Warchief pulled. He might not tolerate the Alliance and Horde squabbling on the Broken Isles and break up the fighting there.
    Odyn? Break up a fight? That guy encourages them to fight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cenarian Circle have other things on there mind if you consider that a large part of them just died in Silithus.
    And the Wardens are a pretty small faction.
    The night elves have a huge presence in Val'sharah regardless, especially now that black rook hold is free of angry demon-ghosts and the nightmare's corruption has been healed from the rest of the place.

As long as Blizzard is updating cities, I'm eagerly awaiting them to get around to updating Gilneas and blackrock mountain into cities.

...though i feel like I'm going to be waiting awhile, because Blizzard just never seems jazzed about updating Alliance things. They just up and forgot about Gilneas for four expansions when they found out they could instead make the story focus on how dark and brooding sylvanas is.

Seeing as Sylvanas' little scheme could have lead to the fall of the halls of valor and she tried to spit in the face of Odyn's most prized warriors, I doubt he trusts the horde... at all.

As far as Alliance... they (or rather, Genn being a badass) stopped her from doing that. Meanwhile, Odyn certianly has no qualms about fighting going on; he encourages it between the horde and the alliance.

So if battle-lines are being drawn, it'd be pretty safe to assume the Alliance would have the claim to Stormheim and the vrykul. (as well as Val'sharah and Azsuna)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Wut didnt realise having 2/5 zones =100%