Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To be honest I doubt those bulky humans in Kul Tiras will be an allied race. Most or at least a good chunk of the humans in Kul Tiras seem to be normal and share the already existing human male model. Imo adding the monster hunter humans as an allied race would be like adding dire trolls or orcs as one.

I'd either put my money on vrykul. The events were set up in Legion with Sylvanas trying to enslave Eyir, which would easily make the Horde less favorable. Most of the allied races also seem to join their respective factions due to a cultural connection with an already present race.

While Northrend vrykul dislike humans, the Tideskorn have been shown the repeated strength of humans and Sigryn, current God-Queen of the Tideskorn was partially put into power by Dalaran, so she would undoubtedly have respect towards them.

The vrykul would also have a respectful outlook on the dwarves and gnomes as well, considering they all have a titanforge background.

Humans already have an allied race. They are shorter and people call them dwarves.

I am holding out for Vrykul, but if the height thing is really a deal breaker, I already outlined how Kul Tiras could work as a Vrykul substitute:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-Allied-Race

Most Vrykul are still hostile to Humans so an alliance between them is out of the question. So no Vrykul allied race.

Most Trolls are hostile to the Horde; what's your point?

Honestly, I hope Black Iron Dwarves are just a placeholder and will be unlocked independently from Kul'tiras leveling experience, and another Horde race will be announced along with Kul'tiras humans as an allied race during the development process of BfA.
    We saw already that humans are not incapable of being a Druid, as Worgen Druids actually start as "Harvest Mages", who are somewhat Druids without shape-shifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Most Vrykul are still hostile to Humans so an alliance between them is out of the question. So no Vrykul allied race.
    Tideskorn vrykul probably aren't, especially since it was the Kirin Tor that helped Sigryn become God-Queen based off of vrykul prophecy that literally mentions humans. Not to mention that Sylvanas tried to enslave Eyir, which is something I doubt Odyn would be very happy about and if Odyn isn't happy, neither are the Tideskorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I am holding out for Vrykul, but if the height thing is really a deal breaker, I already outlined how Kul Tiras could work as a Vrykul substitute:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-Allied-Race
    Draenei are 7+ feet tall, Tauren are even bigger. Height is not an excuse.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    I would literally take walking camprire over Vrykul...

Anyone playing warrior in Legion must despise that viking ripoff of a terrible voice acted abominations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I would literally take walking camprire over Vrykul...

Anyone playing warrior in Legion must despise that viking ripoff of a terrible voice acted abominations
    I play warrior in Legion (have since vanilla, in fact) and Vrykul are a top 3 'want as playable' race for me. I know its fun to think everyone feels the same way you do, but they actually don't.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.