Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If you dont have KSM don't even bother queueing for other people's keys

Seriously, at this point in the game flat out if you still don't have it alt or otherwise you are bad/lazy/etc and you need to just run your own key and get good at m+.

Not trying to be a dick but this should be everyone's mantra for m+ right now.

You really shouldn't even be concerned with anything but grinding dungeons and learning them and you have your own key for that.

Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.

Yeah fuck people joining late in the expansion am I right?

Only mantra I'll follow for m+ is to refuse anyone who instantly jumps me with KSM or their m+ score,so far,the toxicity of my pugs went down by a lot

Deleted
    Do I also need 2400 score to run +9 dungeon ?

What exactly is the point of this thread? Not saying you are wrong, you are right that everyone who wants to be running 15s has had plenty of opportunity to get KSM and its also not hard in any way to get. The only exception being the people who just started or returned to WoW in the last 4-6 weeks. Just don't understand why this needed to be posted, there can't be more than a few people out there who have actually tried to get KSM and haven't been able to. The complaint you seem to be making is about people who bitch about not being able to get KSM, where are these people? In my experience I haven't heard this complaint since shortly after nighthold came out.

I'm not sure what the issue is? I don't screen people when I do PuG in somebody to fill a (mostly) guild group ever. Never really had a problem with doing +15s with no real screening. Generally the only issue I ever have while PuGing is getting somebody from like Ragnaros accidentally, so if I need them to stop doing something stupid they simply don't understand what I'm saying due to language barriers. But even that has never killed a key for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Seriously, at this point in the game flat out if you still don't have it alt or otherwise you are bad/lazy/etc and you need to just run your own key and get good at m+.

You really shouldn't even be concerned with anything but grinding dungeons and learning them and you have your own key for that.

Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.
    People like you need to stop playing games to boost your own ego.

And you are the perfect example on what is wrong with pugging in WoW.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You know getting KSM was really, really easy a quarter-year or so into the expansion?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

What the hell? lol

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know what KSM is so I'm mega fucked.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I mean, sure on the rest of it, but unless you were pushing, this week is basically everyone raising it to 15, there was zero point going past 10 for the last like... 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I think it's "Keystone M​aster" which is +15 mythic clear

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I just googled it. It means Keystone Master, an achievement for completing a level 15 mythic dungeon or some shit.
    This thread is for super LEET wow players.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    You know getting KSM was really, really easy a quarter-year or so into the expansion?
    Hahaha yea, +15 was fucking CAKE before they readjusted M+ with Nighthold. OP is a fool.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I hate M+ score in general because people want like 2K+ for something like a +12

Deleted
    Eh, that achievement doesn't prove a damn thing and I ignore anyone stupid enough to link it to me. When I look for pugs to my m+ runs I check your wowprogress regardless of whatever you do or do not whisper me, if you haven't run that particular dungeon at the same or higher before I'm not inviting you because I'm not interested in boosting random people.

Having completed a 15 in time says nothing about your skill or knowledge of the actual dungeon I'm planning to run, neither does your item level. Far too many people with 940+ item level in their bags thinking that alone is enough to run m+ successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Hahaha yea, +15 was fucking CAKE before they readjusted M+ with Nighthold. OP is a fool.
    It was cake for about half of nighthold the rebalance didn't come until 7.2 if I remember correctly, then max rewards went back up to +15 for the first half of ToS and back to +10 with 7.3 and now we are back to +15s for argus. Sure when the rewards cap at +10 KSM has been a bit of a challenge to get but anytime in the expansion when the rewards have capped at +15 its been super easy to obtain. Not ragging on those that don't care or want to get it, just saying if you are someone who tried to get it you should have had multiple opportunities this expac. If you are a new or returning player then you haven't had quite as much of a chance to get it but it will be easy to get over the next few weeks and beyond.

if you haven't done +18 on every dungeon in time, you're not getting into a 15 key lol.

cab driver lookin ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

I don't even know what KSM is, and i've never had a problem finding M+ groups.