Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VarianceWoW View Post
    It was cake for about half of nighthold the rebalance didn't come until 7.2 if I remember correctly, then max rewards went back up to +15 for the first half of ToS and back to +10 with 7.3 and now we are back to +15s for argus. Sure when the rewards cap at +10 KSM has been a bit of a challenge to get but anytime in the expansion when the rewards have capped at +15 its been super easy to obtain. Not ragging on those that don't care or want to get it, just saying if you are someone who tried to get it you should have had multiple opportunities this expac. If you are a new or returning player then you haven't had quite as much of a chance to get it but it will be easy to get over the next few weeks and beyond.
    I only do M+ for weekly, got keymaster, handpick the dungeons i que for as a tank and haven't failed one yet. Yet my wow progress score is low and i haven't failed a +10-15 keystone in months..... so wowprogress also means little when plenty of skilled players only run it for weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitee View Post
    I only do M+ for weekly, got keymaster, handpick the dungeons i que for as a tank and haven't failed one yet. Yet my wow progress score is low and i haven't failed a +10-15 keystone in months..... so wowprogress also means little when plenty of skilled players only run it for weekly.
    I agree with you completely I do the exact same I just run 1-2 a week for the weekly so my wowprog score is also low, I pushed score with a group of friends in like season 2 but that doesn't matter anymore. Also not sure why you quoted my post as not once did I mention wowprog score I think people that check score for a 15 or 16 are just wasting everyone's time. I completely understand checking if you are trying to push a +19 or something but that's a pretty small subset of the community.

I agree with you completely I do the exact same I just run 1-2 a week for the weekly so my wowprog score is also low, I pushed score with a group of friends in like season 2 but that doesn't matter anymore. Also not sure why you quoted my post as not once did I mention wowprog score I think people that check score for a 15 or 16 are just wasting everyone's time. I completely understand checking if you are trying to push a +19 or something but that's a pretty small subset of the community.
    Agreed..... And i quoted the wrong post XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Not trying to be a dick
    I mean, you say that...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitee View Post
    Agreed..... And i quoted the wrong post XD
    lol fair enough

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, at this point in the game flat out if you still don't have it alt or otherwise you are bad/lazy/etc and you need to just run your own key and get good at m+.

Not trying to be a dick but this should be everyone's mantra for m+ right now.

You really shouldn't even be concerned with anything but grinding dungeons and learning them and you have your own key for that.

Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.
    Where I can learn to be such a helpful member of this community like yourself? Your passion and enthusiasm for this game is unmatched. If you don't want people to apply for you group then here's a hint. Don't use the group finder. Look up every person on the armory and send them tells. Dumbass.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Yeah, 'cus it's not like people can have their keys sabotaged, simply can't progress their keys anymore so no point in that or shit like that, naww...

Sheesh...

Deleted
    Would you be so kind and post your Battletag/Char/Server? There are plenty of people who'd rather catch a flue than accidently get in contact with you.

It was cake for about half of nighthold the rebalance didn't come until 7.2 if I remember correctly,
    They rebalance basically with every tier. First you start off needing +10 for the best loot. Then a raid comes out, and you need +15 for the best loot. This week is a good example of that kind of period. Then when the tier is old, during one of the .5 patches, they do a retune. Once again you only need +10 for the best loot, but the difficulty is raised so now +10 is kinda like what +15 used to be. That's also when they increase the ilvl of the heroic and reg mythic gear. They've done... 3 of these retunes I think. Someone did some math, and +0s right now are about as hard as +15s were at release, we've just become so much stronger.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Seriously, at this point in the game flat out if you still don't have it alt or otherwise you are bad/lazy/etc and you need to just run your own key and get good at m+.

You really shouldn't even be concerned with anything but grinding dungeons and learning them and you have your own key for that.

Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.
    This coming from the same person who made a thread crying about shared mob tagging. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, because locking out new players is GREAT method on introduction into a system that generally can be fun, even for non-ultra-hardcore-ragers. Can I say we call for 7 day ban for all people leaving a key run then? I mean, better ways to screw over people.

Not trying to be a dick
    You aren't really making the best efforts of hiding it then?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Whats the point in having that AV ? i need to do one 10+ per week and iam fine.
    Its never came to my mind to do a 15+ in time since there is no real reward for it.
    I bet i out dps/outheal you and play all mechanics better as you do but hey no KSM AV so i must be a bad player, nice mentality i bet its fun to play with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    This coming from the same person who made a thread crying about shared mob tagging. Get over it.
    Haha! Thought the name was familiar. But, wouldn't this mean he wants solo M+?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Your forgot

- he cried about people thinking about their turns in a card game
    - thinks that every entity with taunt wants to grief him
    - thinks discord has bad software design because his computer can't handle it
    - gets kicked from LFR (didn't know you could even get kicked there *lol*)
    - can't reinstall the game (but has the ability to spot bad software design)

What a lovely person

Oh hun, you're well past just "trying".
    How many threads have you made similar to this one by now?

Deleted
    op is a shitposter. i wouldnt take his posts too serious

2 posts in 1 day from the OP, 1 saying they should remove shared tagging & wants to do world quests in singleplayer & then another trying to be an egotistical toss with this trash thread... awesome

I don't even know what KSM stands for.

Shitters take pretty low keys way too seriously. I decided to log on today and do a bunch of 16s to get my score up and pretty much all of them had shitballs with over 2k mythic+ score doing like 1.1 million overall dps.

I literally had to argue with a guy to invite me to a 15 eye and I did 3x his damage. This is the problem with number systems like this, you just end up with a bunch of extemely bad players with inflated egos because of that number being extremely picky. Like if I join another 15-16 and have to carry some retard with a 2.2k score doing a mil dps I'm going to blow a gasket.
    Last edited by asil; 2017-12-03 at 06:10 AM.

I don't use any addons and I outperform most people in m+