Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    Psych*

Use your brain.
    What a well constructed, well thought out and super insightful comment to make! Really glad you could give your insight to the post and add to the conversation... SYKE you're just a prick.

7+ Year Old Account
    No. its SYKE!!
    Haven;t you ever seen Chappelle Show season 2??? Jeez!

Anyways looking at heroic logs for all bosses UH and frost are equally represented. SO once again, play the spec YOU LIKE the best. Then you will excel on your raid team.

as far as Frost legendaries: chest, belt, bracers, soul ring, sephuz (on a few fights) and even meme jeans are there. So whatever you have in your bags will do.
    you do not need 4 piece to play MemeStrikes. 2 piece is fine. 4 piece T20 is fine as well. Koltira's is great no matter what build.

Join as many Normal pugs as you can to practice boss timings. This way on Tuesday your ready to rock for your guild progression.
    Scythe is viable on High Command and Eonar. Not mandatory but its fun to see 1.4 million hits all over.

Only downside I see with frost is RELICS. Argus drops the Ambidex shadow. there is a Cold as Ice one and thats it. HB or Argus too but eh. So grind 15s and H ToS for a TF Harjatan relics still.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    I would go frost just for the ridicoulus amount of mechanics you can avoid by dispelling yourself with AMS or being immune to knockbacks with PoF.
    Varimathras, Aggramar and Argus are a joke for frost. Also, apparently with t21 + belt and bracers frost should pull ahead of unholy.

I really hope they don't cut Mirror Ball from frost in BfA. Its one of the biggest positive attributes the spec has.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes pillars on agramarr is real nice for heroic. I believe on soul hunter you cannot AMS any debuff. The sleepy time or lasers. You can AMS the red trip wires but raid takes damage... in the frost channel someone said the key to soul hunter is to go unholy LOL

- - - Updated - - -

But a lot of dudes went cold heart and soul of deathlord for high command heroic which was interesting. I talented scythe and did eh. It's only 3 days old so we will see what happens next week.
    The DK tank for my H Agramarr kill got a 960 tier helm. Gratz to him and I hate his guts hahaha
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Yes pillars on agramarr is real nice for heroic. I believe on soul hunter you cannot AMS any debuff. The sleepy time or lasers. You can AMS the red trip wires but raid takes damage... in the frost channel someone said the key to soul hunter is to go unholy LOL
    On Imonar you can dispel sleep bomb and lazer probably as well (haven't tested the latter, wasn't paying much attention), but you can't yolo the bridge.

T. raid wiper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    On Imonar you can dispel sleep bomb and lazer probably as well (haven't tested the latter, wasn't paying much attention), but you can't yolo the bridge.

T. raid wiper.
    Believe me I tried to self dispel and stay on him... didn't work out too well on heroic lol. Oops.

Pugging Antorus is much easier than finding a 15+ group this week. Get in there boys. Learn the fights like second nature.

And yeah, I'm one of those with a shit green 1084 raider.io score cause like many for 3 months, only ran my 10 for the week. And only did 3 dungeons. DHT ARC CoS and maybe Kara... who knew the way to raise your score was to run EVERY dungeon? Lol oops. BRH can get colon cancer for all I cared and VoA still gives me nightmares from early on and no one knowing how to do Coldara orbs. If rather drink hepatitis.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...=1&subregion=1

Been staring at this site for 4 days. Boss by boss. Checking the top 500s armory profiles and seeing what boots, rings, neck and trinkets they use. Even today saturday night frost and UH are blow for blow on every fight in H. That will probably change in 2 weeks when the top 500 get mythic gear and 960 relics but for now you can go either way.
    Play the spec you enjoy the most. Top the meters on your raid team. Run normal to get 4 piece fast.
    Lot of guys used a 910 arcano so keep grinding argus shards!

This week there is no "cookie cutter " build. Everyone did something different. Ex some frost guys talented scythe while some used soul of deathlord. Some stayed GS and tried SS. good to see variety.
    If they keep the 4 piece applying 3 stacks of razorice, I can't see why frost wouldn't be king on single target until UH guys get 3 DC relics.
    Filthy Casual

so which is better fo.........

SYKE!

lol

Here is the November 25th Updated Frost DK guide. Taken from the Discord. Mishy is the OP and Melikus hon hon or whatever fixed it all.

Note: Versa food is there over haste/master/str

Koltira's went from being 4th to first on the listing of legendaries. If you have Cold Heart, Bracers AND Koltira's- read the guide to see which combos to use and when

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...SMR3F1x4o/edit

source: Acherus.
    PS- the term "boring" is in there like 8 times. Stop making that a thing for Frost DK stuff. Thx.

- - - Updated - - -

TL;DR

T20 bonus favors Cold Heart (chest) and Toravon’s Whiteouts Bindings (wrists) thanks to the high Pillar of Frost uptime and the higher Pillar of Frost bonus. It works better with Runic Attenuation.

Once you obtain and equip the T21 4P bonus, Shattering Strikes becomes a better option than RA, and with it Koltira’s Newfound Will (waist) replaces Cold Heart as top legendary both because it sims straight up higher, and because it lets you keep T20 2P if you want (and if you don’t have off pieces with a high enough ilvl to beat it).
    Am I missing something? When I downloaded that guide it's 7.1.5.. same from official discord...

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...=1&subregion=1

Been staring at this site for 4 days. Boss by boss. Checking the top 500s armory profiles and seeing what boots, rings, neck and trinkets they use. Even today saturday night frost and UH are blow for blow on every fight in H. That will probably change in 2 weeks when the top 500 get mythic gear and 960 relics but for now you can go either way.
    Play the spec you enjoy the most. Top the meters on your raid team. Run normal to get 4 piece fast.
    Lot of guys used a 910 arcano so keep grinding argus shards!

This week there is no "cookie cutter " build. Everyone did something different. Ex some frost guys talented scythe while some used soul of deathlord. Some stayed GS and tried SS. good to see variety.
    If they keep the 4 piece applying 3 stacks of razorice, I can't see why frost wouldn't be king on single target until UH guys get 3 DC relics.
    All the top raiders who play in guilds where even an individual 5% dps fluctuation matters are almost certainly mainspecing unholy, and going frost on some fights where it's clearly better than unholy (hint: Kingaroth for the 0 build up time on adds and Argus for ams dispelling even though I have no idea how the fight plays out on mythic. Eonar is also a definite frost winner).

- - - Updated - - -

Believe me I tried to self dispel and stay on him... didn't work out too well on heroic lol. Oops.
    I'm pretty sure you can dispel the debuff if you ams before sleep bomb goes off, I'm not sure what happens if you let it hit you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Odigo View Post
    Am I missing something? When I downloaded that guide it's 7.1.5.. same from official discord...
    It's 7.3.2 for me.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-12-03 at 12:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll try again on soulhunter debuffs. I could be wrong. Getting 75 in each weapon is pretty easy now so if it calls for it I'll swap specs too if it helps my teams progression.
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    And you completely missed my point. SYKE is a horribly misspelled version of the real word spelling: psych. Short for a psychological subversion. Spelling it your way is just so moronic, it's understandable you missed my point. Hence my follow up of "Use your brain."
    I bet you watch Richard and Mortimus III??? So freaking smart dear lord
    "It really do be like that sometimes..."