Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    The logic here is that Void Elves went too far with their void dabbling and nearly got lost but Alleria saved them, that's why they are physically changed. Alleria had a proper, long term training and she never went to the edge like void elves, so she looks normal.

Also, apparently we couldn't have them look too much like a Blood Elves and Blizzard thought it will be cooler to make them full on emo/goth/vampires.
    There should still be a hundred times more normal high elves than void elves, which makes them more viable than the void elves. The San'layn would've been a perfect addition to the undead and they are the original emo goth vampires. Such a style doesn't really fit into the Alliance. Huge opportunity missed here in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Those are some big tits.
    The last time I saw a pair of jugs that big, two hillbillies were blowing on them.
    Awe yeaaah
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

They are an elf version of the pale orcs basically. I imagine they would have ended the same way (deranged and smeagol-like) if Alleria weren't to intervene.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think what we're eventually going to see is a Negative Mod applied to Velves while Shadow Priests maintain an overlayer of shadow-purple.

It would allow them to be visually distinct and allow Velves to be at least somewhat visually disturbing.

When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

once an emo,always an emo.

I'm okay with void elves not looking completely like high elves. They look cool and unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    panda are the same race, void elves are the "new flavor"
    Just like Void Elves are Blood Elves...why do they turn albino and not her?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Just like Void Elves are Blood Elves...why do they turn albino and not her?
    I'm guessing she's essentially going to be rescuing them from turning void-slave. I.E. they're further gone than she is when they finally get the insight they need to control themselves and the void they've harnessed. POSSIBLY with the fruit of the Arcandor to help "Cure" them but not restore them fully 'cause the damage was different.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post

They look cool as hell. Basically San'layn but with void instead of undeath. Nosferatu elves.
    To bad that isn't the model we get...it would really set them apart from Blood Elves

But then again could you imagine the shitstorm they'd complain up if we got that?

Deleted
    Mh, this body is only a preview of the body silhouette. I wanted to try something since they said they will add body silhouette in the Art Q&A

Where are the wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Where are the wings?
    Those are part of the armor not the race.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Those are part of the armor not the race.
    What are they part of ? The shoulders or back ?

I would level from 20-110 for the wings alone. But i want the purple wings alone without other colors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Their standard form is different enough, no need to make them permanently shadow formed in combat imo.
    For shape-shifting races there could be an option to turn different forms on or off, depending on the player's own preferences.