Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    I wish they'd go back and update all the older armor models with high res textures. I love my banana shoulder, but they look so putrid graphically.
    That would be the cost of an expansion!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Dammit, why must this cool Heritage armor be Lightforged-only?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

It's seriously tempting me to change my paladin to one. That and just the whole light theme in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

to make ppl into spending more $$ on race change

Quote Originally Posted by RathmaChosen View Post
    to make ppl into spending more $$ on race change
    That’s not true at all.

You have to level one from 20-110 (or 100) in order to get that armor. You won’t get it if you race change

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    That’s not true at all.

You have to level one from 20-110 (or 100) in order to get that armor. You won’t get it if you race change
    Right. What I mean was it's tempting me to switch after I level one. :P Unless that armor isn't race-specific but character specific. In which case, I guess I wouldn't race change. :|
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2017-12-03 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Right. What I mean was it's tempting me to switch after I level one. :P Unless that armor isn't race-specific but character specific. In which case, I guess I wouldn't race change. :|
    Yeah it’s race specific. I’m very tempted to level one and race swap from human.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    It is indeed lovely. Your transmog would've looked much better on a female blood elf or draenei, but still nice. 7/10 (not a fan of the cloak choice and while lovely on its own, the sword lacks any tints of blue to perfectly match with the set)

Here are some of mine:

My first shoulderless transmog. Feels quite powerful somehow. Impactful. Sadly don't have a matching weapon. Zoid's Firelit Greatsword perhaps...

My current transmog. Been working on it for a while and I love it:
    Hey. I have 10 male blood elves and I don't really like their strange posture and wanted to reroll most of them to the new races (straight orc, straight troll and nightborne), but you might have just saved most of my blood elves. These tmogs looks very good on those elves omg. (except the last grey one, I don't really like that)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoux View Post
    Hey. I have 10 male blood elves and I don't really like their strange posture and wanted to reroll most of them to the new races (straight orc, straight troll and nightborne), but you might have just saved most of my blood elves. These tmogs looks very good on those elves omg. (except the last grey one, I don't really like that)
    :O That is so nice to hear, I'm glad.

Hmm, I get what you mean. I really like blood elf hairstyles and colourscheme but their posture and animations aren't my favourite. Plate always looks best on humans... but the shoulderless transmog I made looks good only on a blood elf imo.

You mean the blue one with the shattered Ashbringer xD? Or the silver one (but that one isn't last). I can't wait to get the golden (Mythic ToV) version!!! That will be beast

Got the polearm from Argus and it fits well with the CM set

Tried it, the clipping was annoying me couldn’t do it. Scythe clips through the wing so badly, usually doesn’t annoy me but for some reason it does.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-12-12 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my fire paladin look

I lucked out the first week on Aggramar

10+ Year Old Account

Smashed out the prot paladin mage tower.
    Threw together something simple, but something that still had a sort of regal blood-elf feel.
    I like the gold and red combo atleast.

Argus scythe mog

Edit: image linking doesn't seem to be working https://imgur.com/a/wZNTo
    Last edited by SpekkioMoW; 2017-12-12 at 05:17 AM.

@for Hpal, Silver Hand wielders.

do the grasp/wielding problem resolved if i transmog Silver Hand with Argus weapons?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My paladin atm, using titanguard as well.
    Realy happy how it turned out!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    My paladin atm, using titanguard as well.
    Realy happy how it turned out!
    What are those shoulders?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    What are those shoulders?
    These are the class order hall shoulders( exalted nightfallen)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    It's seriously tempting me to change my paladin to one. That and just the whole light theme in general.
    Really crappy job imho. They're like Second Level Draenei, they're not a subrace or different race, they're just Draenei who are more Draenei than the Draenei we already have. There's no reason at all to play a non-lightforged Draenei paladin.