Deleted

Holy t21 vs t20 for mythic raiding

Been searching for some Intel regarding opting for 4p t20 and 2p t21. To What extent is this viable and please share ANY info regarding our tier situation!!

Ty for input!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurtzen View Post
    Been searching for some Intel regarding opting for 4p t20 and 2p t21. To What extent is this viable and please share ANY info regarding our tier situation!!

Ty for input!
    Paladin Discord is quite helpful in the FAQ section and pinned sections of both channels, plenty of intel there. Short answer is, 4pc t20 and 2pc t21 is probably BiS atm paired with Belt +prydaz/highlord/liadrin/new ring, pending that you have high enough item level tier 20 pieces. The second legendary just needs to be simmed to see what's highest for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wellsdaddy View Post
    Paladin Discord is quite helpful in the FAQ section and pinned sections of both channels, plenty of intel there. Short answer is, 4pc t20 and 2pc t21 is probably BiS atm paired with Belt +prydaz/highlord/liadrin/new ring, pending that you have high enough item level tier 20 pieces. The second legendary just needs to be simmed to see what's highest for you.
    Pretty sure OP is asking for Holy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurtzen View Post

Ty for input!
    Assuming heavy tank damage, that combo is actually very good. If tank damage is "meh" and there is a bigger spread on the raid, then just going full t21 and antorus gear is the way to go.

I think I’m gonna go 4set T21 and 2 set T20.

T21 seems to be good. I have helm/cloak/legs/gloves but gonna wait for chest so I can do that combo. Eventually when ilvl overtakes the 2 pieces I plan on using for 2pT20 I’ll swap. T21 helm/chest/legs/chest and T20 gloves/shoulders is the set up, so until I get better items I’ll use the T20.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-12-09 at 05:54 AM.