Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    O...kay then. Up until I was 3 everyone mistook me for a girl and they tried putin' me in dresses and whatnot and my mom would always intervene with "no, he's a boy". If she did that today I'm pretty sure she'd be burned on the stake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I don't think I need to aspire to be like Pink to be open-minded, thank you very much. It's not open-mindedness if it's not your own mind you're opening.
    Yep.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    O...kay then. Up until I was 3 everyone mistook me for a girl and they tried putin' me in dresses and whatnot and my mom would always intervene with "no, he's a boy". If she did that today I'm pretty sure she'd be burned on the stake.
    Yeah you'd tooooootally be burned at the stake.

Ask any intersex person about how society treats them, and you'll get to hear about surgery, enforced gender roles, etc. It blows.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was 6 I wanted to marry my mother, should we raise our children incestuous? And no I am not kidding, my parents still make joke about it...

well there is a sayin: you cant turn a whore to a wife.
    and whores pretty much a shit when it comes to raising kids, and by the way she is doin this right now to be in the news, this dirty cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    When I was 6 I wanted to marry my mother, should we raise our children incestuous? And no I am not kidding, my parents still make joke about it...
    hahahaha same, she told me she is already married to my father.

15+ Year Old Account
    Her kids, her choices. Can't say I agree. Kids are supposed to be guided.
    I'm sick and tired of this world forcing gender neutrality. There is a fucking man, and there is a fucking woman. They are very different, physically and mentally. They act differently, they think differently. There is a fucking male and female gender.
    The bitch probably angry her kids developed a gender in her womb, lol.

It's ok, they are rich, they wont have to go to public school and get the shit bullied out of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I don't think I need to aspire to be like Pink to be open-minded, thank you very much. It's not open-mindedness if it's not your own mind you're opening.
    Exactly. She's basically forcing a mind set onto her children which isn't healthy for society.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    It's ok, they are rich, they wont have to go to public school and get the shit bullied out of them.
    That's also true.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Yeah you'd tooooootally be burned at the stake.

Ask any intersex person about how society treats them, and you'll get to hear about surgery, enforced gender roles, etc. It blows.
    Not me, her.

10+ Year Old Account

Yep.
    Eh, I also was often mistaken for a girl, even wore dresses a few times up until I started school. I liked it... didn't make me gay or a cross-dresser or anything so I don't really see that to be highly important, just let them wear what they want.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not me, her.
    Not really. We have people enforcing gender roles in this thread to the point of cursing out the mother. What they seem to miss is that this has proven to be damaging kids right up to forced surgery before a child is even old enough to walk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    With all the drama that comes with people doing sex changes at young age and not handling it I think the world would be better for it if they would make it you have to be the age of 22-23 before you could opt for such surgery. In general most people only really become mature at that age and they know better what they want.

In an ideal world sex change operations would be banned all together, but if it's gotta exist I'd at least like to see people be actually mature enough to know what the fuck they are doing when their hormones aren't in charge.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    With all the drama that comes with people doing sex changes at young age and not handling it I think the world would be better for it if they would make it you have to be the age of 22-23 before you could opt for such surgery. In general most people only really become mature at that age and they know better what they want.

In an ideal world sex change operations would be banned all together, but if it's gotta exist I'd at least like to see people be actually mature enough to know what the fuck they are doing when their hormones aren't in charge.
    Thanks doc. We needed the expert opinion.

Deleted
    Will drag them down as shapeless blobs, you mean.

Not really. We have people enforcing gender roles in this thread to the point of cursing out the mother. What they seem to miss is that this has proven to be damaging kids right up to forced surgery before a child is even old enough to walk.
    And you think not of the other end of the spectrum? Internet lynch mobs weren't really a thing in '96.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Those kids are going to be psychologically SO messed-up well before reaching adulthood.
    What do you think is going to mess them up?

Not giving the boys GI Joes and the girls Barbies?

/dated cultural references

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Exactly. She's basically forcing a mind set onto her children which isn't healthy for society.
    She's literally talking about doing the opposite, ie not forcing a particular mindset on them.

I don't know what you mean by "not healthy for society" either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

5+ Year Old Account
    And you think not of the other end of the spectrum? Internet lynch mobs weren't really a thing in '96.
    No, I'm thinking we don't actually now her situation, but we're sure interested in judging her. Since we're, I assume, referencing the birth year how do you think they treated PAIS or even CAIS in '96? 'Cause I can tell you exactly how they did in '82, '90, and '94.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    She's literally talking about doing the opposite, ie not forcing a particular mindset on them.

I don't know what you mean by "not healthy for society" either.
    "I get my information on trans people from The Federalist."

10+ Year Old Account
    A gender thread that made it to 3 pages? Color me shocked

As long as the kids are healthy and not dying I literally don't care. In fact, no one should care about her kids, unless they are close friends or family.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So because some intersex people have difficulties in life, all the rest of us should pretend there is no gender difference. Makes total sense.

I have an artificial eye myself and I demand all the two eyed people in the world to be eye neutral! When I go to get my eye checked, I want the optician to give me three choices: should I check the left eye, right eye or both! Then I don't have to tell him myself that it's only the right eye.
    I also want everybody in the world to always be aware of the fact that some people might have a more limited field of vision, to avoid accidents or unconformtable situations.
    No, wait. This is not enough. I think everybody should simply wear an eye patch out of respect for the one-eyed. Yep, that's it.
    Last edited by deepr; 2017-12-03 at 02:04 PM.

"I get my information on trans people from The Federalist."
    It keeps astonishing me watching people froth at the mouth about trans people, so soon after gay marriage confined their previous prejudice to the ashcan of history.

Like, if it was me I'd put two and two together and realise that 5-10 years from now conservatives are going to be pretending they were never opposed to trans people either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.