Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Adding in psychological brain washing won't have much effect, to be honest.
    Not forcing your kids to adhere to arbitrary norms is brainwashing?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    No, calling her a "cunt" and arguing that her parental rights should be stripped is extremely tactless, though, which is what is happening in this thread.
    When did I call her a cunt and a bad parent who should have her kids taken away?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    When did I call her a cunt and a bad parent who should have her kids taken away?
    Reading comprehension is your friend. "which is what is happening in this thread."

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    up until about 3 years ago, everything
    Transgender people are not a new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    You mean a man, or a woman with an artificial penis?
    I mean trans women.

Raising your kids gender neutral, as best you can, has been encouraged in most of northern Europe for a generation or two now. The boys who want to be boys and girls who want to be girls will still be just that...and the rest can be what they want. Everybody wins.

If you have issues with this you have issues with giving people free will and choice as there literally are no losers in this scenario.

...and as usual, a few of the posters on MMO-C needs to google the term "Non of Your Fu..ing Business" and get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Transgender people are not a new thing.
    yeah but this idea that we are supposed to be hunky dory about it is not.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

When I was 5, I wanted pink She-Ra velcro sneakers. My father flipped the fuck out, my mom wanted to just make me happy. I cried and cried, and I remember pleading with my dad for them. Eventually he caved and bought them, and I was so happy.

32 years later and I'm a happy successful gay man who still loves all my 80s cartoons. Although my dad recently died (bless him) he became my biggest fan as life went on. Not bad for parents from a super religious family off the boat from eastern Europe.

I'm not sure what my point is, I just wanted to show off the fact that I had pink She-Ra sneakers and you most likely didn't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    ...and as usual, a few of the posters on MMO-C needs to google the term "Non of Your Fu..ing Business" and get a grip.
    Well, conservative rags are in the midst of an anti-trans rant spurred by TERFs and religious nuts. It was bound to hit American shores at some point.

Overpopulation is a thing, so more stupid people becoming gays/lesbians and unable to procreate is a good thing.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

5+ Year Old Account
    Found the egg.

Same goes with women, other races or gay people. Society (slowly) evolves.

Found the egg.
    i like mine over easy, lightly salted. i'll do my own pepper

Not forcing your kids to adhere to arbitrary norms is brainwashing?
    Treating them as if they aren't different is brain washing. They will grow up incredibly confused. They will wonder why they get in trouble for walking into the other sex's bathroom. They will recognise that the vast majority of friendships are between members of the same sex and be unable to reconcile that with their brainwashing that sex is meaningless.

They will wonder why their parents chose to brainwash them rather than just teach them that everyone is equal.

5+ Year Old Account
    i like mine over easy, lightly salted. i'll do my own pepper
    "Push, little one. Push."

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Overpopulation is a thing, so more stupid people becoming gays/lesbians and unable to procreate is a good thing.
    Gays and lesbians can have children. Also, you don't become gay. Also, what has intelligence to do with sexual orientation?

"Push, little one. Push."
    jurassic park!

5+ Year Old Account
    Gays and lesbians can have children. Also, you don't become gay. Also, what has intelligence to do with sexual orientation?
    Even some of us intersex folks can have kids. I have my sperm on ice.

what about all the women who have been married a few times then finally just give up and get with a chick because they've been hurt too many times QQ

what about all the women who have been married a few times then finally just give up and get with a chick because they've been hurt too many times QQ
    For example?

So all parents should raise their kids a certain way just because a tiny percentage of them might not feel comfortable with their natural gender. I think it's up to the parents how they raise their kids. And if Pink wants to raise her kids that way, fine. But I'm allowed to express my opinion that it's silly.