Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lamasu93 View Post
    sjw censorship and feminist double standard,tychus is ok in a thong,rexxar is fine with no armor but how you dare to show alexstrasza skin
    So what do you feel about bikini Stitches?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    People SJW this SJW that, care to explain some li-ming skins if they really are all about that SJW "thing"?

Oh wait you cannot.
    Of course they can't. To them, it's all about imagining a conspiracy everywhere and getting upset about it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I hate SJWs and Blizzard but I find it really hard to use SJWs as the boogeyman for anything Blizzard does, ever. Even with the latest nonsense involving both of them, the Tracer pose change, people claimed SJWs were behind it and then it turned out even sexier after the change. Blizzard is absolutely garbage at almost everything but they are very on point when it comes to character design and sticking to their artistic integrity, something people who oppose SJWs should be championing.

Why does she wear pants? I don't know, why do you? Maybe that's the answer. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Or you know. It's just part of fantasy and some men and women enjoy looking at sexy and attractive characters.

It can be modded anyhow.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/lBl2gCX.jpg[/G]

Give me pantsless Alexstasza anytime, and my gf is of the same opinion.
    Why did this thread need to be revived?

And wow, after seeing that image, I know the answer to the thread question. It looks ridiculous.

because her legs get cold

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Nowadays we make threads about the most little things.

sjw censorship and feminist double standard,tychus is ok in a thong,rexxar is fine with no armor but how you dare to show alexstrasza skin
    Or maybe they just didn't want a plate-kini on her in HotS? Plenty other female characters with skimpy skins. Not everything is a 'SJW war' you know... -.-.

She needs pants to contain all of her extra thiccness.
    For real though, I think she looks a lot better with pants given the new body type they gave her. She's gained a little more weight, a stronger jawline, more severe features, and an overall more matronly and mature look. Her original WoW model was mostly just an altered Blood Elf, but given the chance to do a full custom model they've made her look more like the older "mother" archetype she's supposed to represent. Skimpy underwear fits a more youthful and sexualised look, but moms tend to look better in pants. If anything I feel like they should've made more changes to her outfit to fit the physical redesign.

explain these then if its because of "SJWs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Because there really is no reason for her to wander around in a thong and fuck-me boots other than fan-service.
    Well, Blizzard likes to keep character looks close to their personalities. She's literally the Dragon-Queen and a Broodmother. A thong and fuck-me boots is literally the best clothing you can choose for a "fuck-me" kind of animal or creature, really. Especially for a temporary, illusionary body. I mean, Warcraft can get darker. Wasn't she raped in Grim Batol, literally forced to breed red dragons for the Horde? Weren't Draenei women raped by the first horde over on Draenor, subsequently birthing the likes of Garona and Lantresor? I won't deny the possibility of pure fanservice, but so far, I see nothing wrong with Alexstrasza's skimpy look, from a character PoV and there's far more lewd/dark things they've done in the past, or even today (Allied Race flirts, anyone?).

As for her HotS self? It's a more tame, but still accurate look for her character. She gained some weight, looks more.. motherly, I guess? - Than before, anyways. The one problem with her skimpy look was simply that it's waaaay too revealing and unrealistic (for her "Human" form at least) for her to be standing atop that temple in the middle of a frozen wasteland? There's fur on her cloak, it's no longer translucent, she finally has some pants on. She looks more like a Broodmother/Dragonqueen that embraces and loves life as well as creating it, yet she also looks like she actually has a chance of survival in her human form, as far as Dragonblight is concerned. Yeah. It's just overall a better look, really.

and look how much her boobs hang out, shes still sexualized which ruins ur whole sjw argument theres clearly a reason they gave her pants maybe she would look silly without them

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Nowadays we make threads about the most little things.
    That's what she said?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

It's only right, since she is now suddenly a lard ass. She looks like Urusla from The Little Mermaid. What a disgrace, Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    That's what she said?
    I giggled

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Normally I would just ignore things like this...but the moment they added speedo bulge Tychus into the game they made it obvious things are kinda one sided here.
    You reminded me of that,taking it into account it's pretty much obvious that it's likely the result of another SJW crusade

As i said before this thread was brought back. Kerrigan has 3 different succubus skins in various bikini armor sets.

This entire arguement is ridiculous. It being brought back seems to only bring back more scorn, repetition and bait.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-12-04 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    This entire arguement is ridiculous.
    Yeah, I am wondering why this isn't locked yet. There is no discussion, just random noise and circle jerk.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Because there really is no reason for her to wander around in a thong and fuck-me boots other than fan-service.
    Actually, she's done nothing but wander around in a thong and fuck me boots since she became a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    She looks like a cross between Peg Bundy and Rita Repulsa, so if anything she needs a bit more cover.
    This.

So much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Actually, she's done nothing but wander around in a thong and fuck me boots since she became a thing.
    Yes, for no reason. That was the point.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Question is why do I feel offended with any female pick when Alex is in my team?